Anime characters end up look ugly if made based on westerners

Actually since the VERY vast majority of anime and cartoon characters out of Japan have round eyes light skin and Western features I would say you are delusional at best.

You know, if I was to choose from the article which one looked best? I'd have to rank them as follows:

Number 1 is modification 1. Number 2 is the original. And number 3 (which I think is the least attractive of the 3), is modification 2.

There is a possibility that some of the american Toyota staffs are members of the racist kkk movement, no wonder especially looking at how adolf trump also exist at the present.

There is a possibility that some of the american Toyota staffs are members of the racist kkk movement, no wonder especially looking at how adolf trump also exist at the present.
Can you Chinese people even buy Toyota's?

You seems to be very mad at what I said, you one of them adolf trump supporter?

About Toyota in China are not making good progress because anti Japanese sentiment in China but Chinese have bought more expensive cars than Toyota cars.

Any adult into anime has got serious fucking issues.... Like "put them on a raft and push them out to sea to die" issues.

Any adult into anime has got serious fucking issues.... Like "put them on a raft and push them out to sea to die" issues.
I think that depends on the level of 'into'.

if they enjoy the artistry or the imaginative nature of it, that's fairly normal, like going to see Star Wars.

If they are watching anime with all the voices in Japanese, no subtitles and don't speak Japanese.....

Forum List

Back