Angry left wing knuttjob John Oliver called Laura Ingraham a racist

EVERYONE is a racist
EVERYTHING is racist
racists/racism EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we should do a thread on most used/popular words
race/racism/etc would be up there

Let me ask you. What would you consider as proof someone IS racist ? Even torch marchers don’t do it for you !!!

When the Democrats celebrate "changing demographics"; they are saying that white voters are the problem and their opposition. It doesn't get more racist than that.

1/2 of whites ARE Democrats !

Funny . Whites day there’s no racism , then totally freak out at the idea of not being the majority. Why??

Cause they know there’s institutional racism and they want to keep it that way .
a very ridiculous post
freak out???
know there is institutional racism and want to keep it????
??!!!
very dumb
please prove this
the only ones feakin out are blacks--and they freak out at mostly imagined racism
police shootings
Starbucks
etc

I am an American of European heritage. Who ever told us not to produce children? Is there anyone stopping us?

Since the 1960's, the hijacked public schools have forced non-White propaganda such as AIDS, such as a population explosion, etc.

Say racist things, people call you a racist..what the fuck did she expect?
The bar for you libturds for calling people racists is pretty low. The American voter is very aware of that as you soon will find out. You are the party of hate.

The Libertarians are a party of hate? Yes, we hate big government and we hate you statist taking away our rights and freedoms

Please tell me how her quote was supposed to be construed as "racist"

“In some parts of the country it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore. Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for . . . Much of this is related to both illegal and, in some cases, legal, immigration that — of course — progressives love.”

Was it the "immigrant" thing she spoke about? You do know that Hispanic is not really a "race", per se, right? There is no race called "Hispanics".

Unless you consider the extreme left-wing Hispanic group "La Raza", which translates to "The Race". But that's their own definition of themselves. There is no "Hispanic Race."

The "America that we know and love" refers to white America, that is what has changed. There are less white people and more people of differing skin tones. That is what she does not like.

You can put lipstick on it and call it whatever you wish, does not change what it is.

And you are basing that conclusion on the fact that Laura Ingraham is white, right? I take it you've never noticed the multitude of black people she's had on her show, again right? Or Tucker Carlson, or Hannity?

Of course you haven't. That's probably because you hardly ever watch FOX News, right?

Hardly ever? How about NEVER watch FoxNews. or CNN or MSNBC or any other cable news channel. I do not need to be told what to think like you people seem to.

To be fair, I don't think Laura is racist -- but I do think she knows a large part of her target audience are racist -- or else she would have never gave that "pre-scripted" rant about how scary it is that more brown people live here..

I mean sure, she dated Keith Olberman and a democratic congressman -- that doesn't mean she is a liberal -- and the fact that she adopted a little girl from Guatemala and 2 boys from Russia proves she really is NOT racist.

She just knows that the key to the future short term success of the GOP is to throw dog whistle racist red meat to their base --- because that is far easier than appealing to the demographics they are so afraid of.

Ingraham lamented the changing demographics in America and the crazy liberals went into a rage. “Wow,” Oliver said. “She just came right out and said it . . . You almost want to give her credit for honesty there, and then deduct twice as much credit, because she’s only just honest about how racist she is.”

For about the last 20 years I have been hearing the left wingers boast about “changing demographics.” The Democrats are boasting that they are going to outbreed the Republicans. It doesn’t get much more racist than that. The only other political party that had a breeding program was the Nazi Party. The crazy Liberals are the real racist demagogues, not Ingraham.
https://nypost.com/2018/08/13/john-oliver-rips-racist-laura-ingraham/

View attachment 210170

What she said was wrong and unfortunately racist. Talking about how the numbers change demographically is not racist. Ingraham was clearly talking to and sounding like the alt-right.

Ingraham lamented the changing demographics in America and the crazy liberals went into a rage. “Wow,” Oliver said. “She just came right out and said it . . . You almost want to give her credit for honesty there, and then deduct twice as much credit, because she’s only just honest about how racist she is.”

For about the last 20 years I have been hearing the left wingers boast about “changing demographics.” The Democrats are boasting that they are going to outbreed the Republicans. It doesn’t get much more racist than that. The only other political party that had a breeding program was the Nazi Party. The crazy Liberals are the real racist demagogues, not Ingraham.

View attachment 210170

Thank you for living up to your name. John Oliver is “angry”? Where? When? Laughing at and mocking the stupid bitch, is hardly an angry response to anything.

View attachment 210170

Thank you for living up to your name. John Oliver is “angry”? Where? When? Laughing at and mocking the stupid bitch, is hardly an angry response to anything.
The guy is always unhinged

View attachment 210170

I would more use the term bitter, as in bitter little man.

I will have to watch John Oliver and catch that episode on demand.

View attachment 210170

What she said was wrong and unfortunately racist. Talking about how the numbers change demographically is not racist. Ingraham was clearly talking to and sounding like the alt-right.

When you see racism everywhere, it becomes meaningless.

The thing is, the "american way" is not limited by race or ethnicity. One can assimilate into american values regardless, and yet still keep one's ethnic identity as part of one's american identity.

If she is not a racist, she makes a living pandering to racists

“In some parts of the country it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore. Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people. And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for . . . Much of this is related to both illegal and, in some cases, legal, immigration that — of course — progressives love.”

Was it the "immigrant" thing she spoke about? You do know that Hispanic is not really a "race", per se, right? There is no race called "Hispanics".

Unless you consider the extreme left-wing Hispanic group "La Raza", which translates to "The Race". But that's their own definition of themselves. There is no "Hispanic Race."

The "America that we know and love" refers to white America, that is what has changed. There are less white people and more people of differing skin tones. That is what she does not like.

You can put lipstick on it and call it whatever you wish, does not change what it is.

And you are basing that conclusion on the fact that Laura Ingraham is white, right? I take it you've never noticed the multitude of black people she's had on her show, again right? Or Tucker Carlson, or Hannity?

Of course you haven't. That's probably because you hardly ever watch FOX News, right?

Soooo if she occasionally has black people on her show, she isn’t a racist ?

Far less a racist than those leftwad shitheads on CNN and MSNBC. They only have black people on their programs in order to perpetuate the stereotype of black folks as being the poor, downtrodden "victims".

We conservatives know otherwise. Anyone regardless of their race, has the same opportunities in our world.

Soooo if she occasionally has black people on her show, she isn’t a racist ?

Far less a racist than those leftwad shitheads on CNN and MSNBC. They only have black people on their programs in order to perpetuate the stereotype of black folks as being the poor, downtrodden "victims".

We conservatives know otherwise. Anyone regardless of their race, has the same opportunities in our world.

Let’s recap. Cons believe there’s no
Such thing as racism . But they DO believe that the fbi is/was out to sabotage Trump .

Forum List

Back