Racist Democrat congressman calls Laura Ingraham a ‘white nationalist’

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
'You're a white supremacist, Laura': Joaquin Castro and Laura Ingraham feud over migrant detention

The Racist Democrat congressman Joaquin Castro, D-Texas, and Fox News host Laura Ingraham sparred on Twitter on Wednesday afternoon over a video Castro had posted of conditions inside a migrant detention center.

Laura Ingraham said that the conditions were ‘Similar to Army facilities in Iraq I saw (and used) visiting Camp Victory & Balad. Think @JoaquinCastrotx needs to spend more time overseas w/ our troops bef he calls this inhumane.’

Joaquin Castro said ‘You’re a white supremacist, Laura”

Joaquin Castro’s twin brother Julian Castro is running for president.
The brothers are racist who want to change America into a Latino majority country.

They are racist Aztlán Nationalist who do not accept that America is a legitimate country.
They are bigots who loath Anglo Americans.
They are extremist who want to enslave Americans to failed far left wing economics.

At least he didn't point out that she is a twat, but I guess that is understood without having to be said.

This is the problem with political discourse. Instead of debating issues our elected officials just make spurious accusations and obstreperous comments.

Castro is simply a race hustler. His success in life is dependent on racial strife. He is another elitist taking advantage of his skin tone. Booker Washington warned US about people like this.

The only thing that I know about her is that she is a radical right-winger. I don't know whether she is a white nationalist.

Forum List

Back