Judge Releases Defendants In Muslim Compound Case After Claims Of Racism, Islamaphobia

The local law enforcement raided the place because someone smuggled out a note begging them to come save them.

The kids have told their foster families that they were being taught to engage in school shootings.

There is a dead child on the premises, presumed to be the child of the head guy.

And they are flight risks! Holy crap they held the Bundys, who live in fucking NEVADA...for years because they were supposedly *flight risks*.

We need to toss some judges out. And the defense attorneys literally should be tarred and feathered.

Tell me where they got the money to bond out. That is a big piece of this, in my opinion.

upload_2018-8-13_22-45-47.jpeg

Tell me where they got the money to bond out. That is a big piece of this, in my opinion.

The bonds weren't enormous. $20,000 each.

As for who paid them, there's no information on that. So any claims are just speculation.

upload_2018-8-13_22-56-49.jpeg

The defendants will also be allowed to have contact with their children,

Oh..and they will be able to see their kids.

This is your child welfare and fbi at work. Get rid of them.

God is truly judging the once-glorious and faithful United States of America. No other way to describe things. I genuinely feel inclined sometimes to pay heed to those who call our current circumstance as the "end times".

Absolutely disgusting decision by the "Judge" in this case.

Dead and malnourished children being trained to shoot up schools is ok under sharia.

Breaking: Judge makes stunning decision in Muslim compound case after charges of racism

The children were not being trained to shoot up schools. WHY ARE YOU LYING???

This asshole is a disgusting piece of filth. I’m shocked and horrified he’s walking around free but the sad truth is that the law doesn’t seem to take crimes of abuse against children very seriously. This is especially true if the children are in foster care.

There is enough abuse and horror in this story to make decent people cry.

BUT THEN YOU HAD TO LIE ABOUT IT. WHY? Wasn’t what happened sickening enough. You had to vifilfy the victims. You had to turn them into school shooters when nothing of the kind was going on.

Claiming these children were school shooeters in training is victimizing these children all over again. It is YOU who are trying to turn these poor kids into school shooters.

The police were clear. Your lie was based on rumours started by one of the parents of one of the children and has been categorically denied by the police and prosecutors. Parents of children in foster care are generally liars, dopers, or abusers. What they’re are not, is honest or truthful.

Trying being truthful for once in your miserable life, and stop victimizing abused children.

Dead and malnourished children being trained to shoot up schools is ok under sharia.

Breaking: Judge makes stunning decision in Muslim compound case after charges of racism

The children were not being trained to shoot up schools. WHY ARE YOU LYING???

This asshole is a disgusting piece of filth. I’m shocked and horrified he’s walking around free but the sad truth is that the law doesn’t seem to take crimes of abuse against children very seriously. This is especially true if the children are in foster care.

There is enough abuse and horror in this story to make decent people cry.

BUT THEN YOU HAD TO LIE ABOUT IT. WHY? Wasn’t what happened sickening enough. You had to vifilfy the victims. You had to turn them into school shooters when nothing of the kind was going on.

Claiming these children were school shooeters in training is victimizing these children all over again. It is YOU who are trying to turn these poor kids into school shooters.

The police were clear. Your lie was based on rumours started by one of the parents of one of the children and has been categorically denied by the police and prosecutors. Parents of children in foster care are generally liars, dopers, or abusers. What they’re are not, is honest or truthful.

Trying being truthful for once in your miserable life, and stop victimizing abused children.
Man trained 11 children found on compound to be school shooters, prosecutors say

Man ‘training kids to be school shooters’

Man at filthy New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings, prosecutors say

Man at New Mexico compound is accused of training kids for school attacks

Horrifying details released in investigation of 'extremist Muslim' compound that allegedly conducted school-shooting training

:290968001256257790-final:

This is deceptive. They were not “released” and the judge did not do it because of the defenses’ claims of racism and Islamaphobia. They are out on bail because they are not considered a threat to the public and they made their bail. It is comparable to another notorious child abuse case, the Turpins, who would also be also “released” on bail if they had made their bonds. So let’s not make it something it isn’t.

These people raise big questions....how can we intervene before it gets this bad while also protecting family rights? There are huge legal loopholes that actually protect child abuse under guise of religious rights.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back