Angry Anti-Trump Activist: IT DOESN’T MATTER IF LATINOS COME TO AMERICA ILLEGALLY (VIDEO).

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Way to go PMSnbc. you just made what Trump said more Important. Get a load of the little angry dude telling US it doesn't matter. Videos at the site.

SNIP:

Guest post from Aleistar

anti-Trump-protester.jpg

20,000 people attended a Donald Trump rally in Dallas Monday night but MSNBC decided to focus this report on the small group of left wing activists from LULAC who protested.

In the video below, a representative of LULAC actually says about Latino immigrants:

“Ultimately, it doesn’t matter if we’re undocumented.”

Most people on the left agree with this man.

His comments come at the 1:53 mark. Watch:

Reminder: No one from LULAC protested when Obama told Latinos to punish their enemies.

all of it here:
Angry Anti-Trump Activist: IT DOESN’T MATTER IF LATINOS COME TO AMERICA ILLEGALLY (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

General question: What would happen to someone who breaks into your house while you're home?

Just curious.

General question: What would happen to someone who breaks into your house while you're home?

Just curious.

Billy_Kinetta

I know a woman who was at home when it was broken into. It would seem you are trying to make this about illegals but this was just white redneck looking for things to sell. No, not for drugs. She went for the gun in the bedside table, it jammed, he took it away from her beat the living hell out of her. She fell out of bed, ran for the kitchen and grabbed a knife. He followed and, in the dark, he ran onto the knife and bled to death on her kitchen floor.

She still has nightmares and still has physical problems related to the beating - fractured bones in her face and destroyed part of her ear, and, when she fell out of bed, she hit the open drawer where the gun had been kept and injured her hip.

Last edited:
If illegal does not matter then why do I need a drivers license, auto insurance, drive on the right side of the road, cross streets at crossings, pay my taxes, etc other legal laws, pay my bills, obey any city, state or federal laws.

Forum List

Back