'Angel Parents' of Americans killed by illegals take issue with Chuck/Nancy's 'Manufactured Crisis'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Several "Angel parents" -- the mothers and fathers of U.S. citizens killed by illegal immigrants -- are accusing top Democrats of being out of touch with “regular America” after they claimed President Trump is “manufacturing a crisis” at the border to win support for the construction of his long-promised wall.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Ca., used the 'manufacturing' language Tuesday night during their tag-team rebuttal to Trump’s Oval Office address -- his first ever -- on border security. The Democratic duo argued the president was merely trying to strike fear into the hearts of Americans in an attempt to get his central campaign promise across the finish line. But that spin didn't sit well with those who've lost loved ones due to illegal immigration.

“I’m just wondering if Nancy Pelosi had one of her children or grandchildren assaulted in the same way that my son was assassinated if she would speak the same way. I just wonder about that,” Jeffrey Mazin, the father of Alexander Mazin.

Alexander Mazin, 27, was shot and killed at a gym parking lot in San Diego in February last year. The suspected shooter,
Ernesto Castellanos Martinez, is reported to be the ex-boyfriend of the woman Mazin had recently started dating. Martinez, investigators say, is also a twice-deported illegal immigrant who has since fled to Mexico.

“It may seem 'manufactured' to them because they are sitting safely behind walls, but for those of us out in regular America, we are victims, we are prone to the victimization of illegal aliens and crime”

Chucky and Nancy believe this is all a Trump 'Manufactured Crisis', leading some 'Angel Parents' to believe the two are 'Out of Touch' with America? I think there's another reason, and I have a suggestion for Schumer and Pelosi that will help them change their perception about what's going on:

upload_2019-1-9_13-34-27.jpeg

Families of Americans killed by illegal immigrants take issue with claim Trump is ‘manufacturing a crisis’

Can't blame them. If those illegals hadn't been in the US their kids would still be alive. If the wall were up they couldn't have gotten into the US.

Of course Pelosi and Schumer aren't thinking of the people killed by illegals. They obviously couldn't care less as their rebuttal showed.

Idiots.

Of course Pelosi and Schumer aren't thinking of the people killed by illegals. They obviously couldn't care less as their rebuttal showed.

What do they care about dead Americans - They can't vote any more. Then again, they can as 'Democrats'! :p

Can't blame them. If those illegals hadn't been in the US their kids would still be alive. If the wall were up they couldn't have gotten into the US.

Idiots.
We need more fear and blame in america, so that no one is responsible. We can all just blame someone else and do nothing. It's perfect.

"Several "Angel parents" -- the mothers and fathers of U.S. citizens killed by illegal immigrants -- are accusing top Democrats of being out of touch with “regular America” after they claimed President Trump is “manufacturing a crisis” at the border to win support for the construction of his long-promised wall.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Ca., used the 'manufacturing' language Tuesday night during their tag-team rebuttal to Trump’s Oval Office address -- his first ever -- on border security. The Democratic duo argued the president was merely trying to strike fear into the hearts of Americans in an attempt to get his central campaign promise across the finish line. But that spin didn't sit well with those who've lost loved ones due to illegal immigration.

“I’m just wondering if Nancy Pelosi had one of her children or grandchildren assaulted in the same way that my son was assassinated if she would speak the same way. I just wonder about that,” Jeffrey Mazin, the father of Alexander Mazin.

Alexander Mazin, 27, was shot and killed at a gym parking lot in San Diego in February last year. The suspected shooter,
Ernesto Castellanos Martinez, is reported to be the ex-boyfriend of the woman Mazin had recently started dating. Martinez, investigators say, is also a twice-deported illegal immigrant who has since fled to Mexico.

“It may seem 'manufactured' to them because they are sitting safely behind walls, but for those of us out in regular America, we are victims, we are prone to the victimization of illegal aliens and crime”

Chucky and Nancy believe this is all a Trump 'Manufactured Crisis', leading some 'Angel Parents' to believe the two are 'Out of Touch' with America? I think there's another reason, and I have a suggestion for Schumer and Pelosi that will help them change their perception about what's going on:

View attachment 239192

Families of Americans killed by illegal immigrants take issue with claim Trump is ‘manufacturing a crisis’

Thoughts and prayers

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
December 5, 201711:10 AM ET
https://www.npr.org/2017568546381/arrests-for-illegal-border-crossings-hit-46-year-low/12/05/
I am sure that Police officer Corporal Singh's widow and little girl, that Julie Golvach - whose son Spencer was murdered by an illegal, and Jeff Mazin - father of Alex Mazi who was murdered by an illegal - are all truly impressed at how Democrats keep pointing to the fact that illegal border crossings have decreased while using that as a justification to NOT do everything they can to secure our borders and protect Americans, like the children these parents needlessly lost.

These parents, and many more across the country who have had loved ones murdered / victimized by illegals, know Schumer and Pelosi knowingly LIED to the American people last night when they declared the murders of their family members and everything else going on is a 'Manufactured Crisis' by the President.

https://www.npr.org/2017568546381/arrests-for-illegal-border-crossings-hit-46-year-low/12/05/
I am sure that Police officer Corporal Singh's widow and little girl, that Julie Golvach - whose son Spencer was murdered by an illegal, and Jeff Mazin - father of Alex Mazi who was murdered by an illegal - are all truly impressed at how Democrats keep pointing to the fact that illegal border crossings have decreased while using that as a justification to NOT do everything they can to secure our borders and protect Americans, like the children these parents needlessly lost.

These parents, and many more across the country who have had loved ones murdered / victimized by illegals, know Schumer and Pelosi knowingly LIED to the American people last night when they declared the murders of their family members and everything else going on is a 'Manufactured Crisis' by the President.

The corporate state media machine foments fear in america, I know, started post Bacon's Rebellion this mindfuck division of the masses, works on many too, even still.

I am not afraid of the immigrants the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class has always made sure were here for them to exploit, why that's how you and I - all of us really - got off with all our cheap stuff. We didn't want to pay fellow americans, woulda cost us more.

Human beings are not "illegal", america is dysfunctional.

The corporate state media machine foments fear in america, I know, started post Bacon's Rebellion this mindfuck division of the masses, works on many too, even still.

I am not afraid of the immigrants the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class has always made sure were here for them to exploit, why that's how you and I - all of us really - got off with all our cheap stuff. We didn't want to pay fellow americans, woulda cost us more.

1st you attempted to justify Democrats not building a wall because fewer illegals (and MS13 members, cop killers, etc...) are coming across the border.

I responded by saying fewer illegal crossings does not justify not doing all that can be done to stop illegal immigration - and the murders and crimes against Americans.

Now you respond to my post with this....'fart-cloud' of rambling thoughts about corporate America, and America's desire for free crap from China and Mexico....followed by your claim that a foreigner who enters this country by breaking our laws is NOT a criminal / 'illegal'?!

Bwuhahahaha....

Idiots.
They are worse than idiots! They are evil people with American blood on their hands!

1st you attempted to justify Democrats not building a wall because fewer illegals (and MS13 members, cop killers, etc...) are coming across the border.

I responded by saying fewer illegal crossings does not justify not doing all that can be done to stop illegal immigration - and the murders and crimes against Americans.

Now you respond to my post with this....'fart-cloud' of rambling thoughts about corporate America, and America's desire for free crap from China and Mexico....followed by your claim that a foreigner who enters this country by breaking our laws is NOT a criminal / 'illegal'?!

Bwuhahahaha....
Makes you realize he is not at all worth responding to.

View attachment 239192

All parents of children who die before their parents are "angel parents". For fools like you, the parents of children who are killed by immigrants endure more suffering than the parents of the children who died at Sandy Hook, or Parkland, because Trump isn't going on TV talking about all they endured because angry white men with guns can shoot them in their schools.

Why are the only angel parents who matter to Donald Trump, are the parents of those killed by immigrants. Of all of the "angel parents", there are more angel parents from the victims of mass shooters than there are from illegal immigrants. Why don't you care about the angel parents of those killed by the opioid epdiemic, or school shootings, or American gang violence?

Why don't all of the angel parents matter?

Why

Bwuhahahaha....
Why is it that partisanshitheads insist that all buy into their perception of reality? If you need to hear what you need to hear, that's what your corporate state media machine is for. Seek your solace there.

Idiots.

If angry white men couldn't easily buy guns, the "angel parents" of the children who died at Parkland, Sandy Hook, Las Vegas, and all of the other mass shootings where children died, those children would still be alive.

Why

Bwuhahahaha....
Why is it that partisanshitheads insist that all buy into their perception of reality? If you need to hear what you need to hear, that's what your corporate state media machine is for. Seek your solace there.

You're fucking with the heads of the Russian posters who can't comprehend your posts because of your syntax and language us. Good on you!

Idiots.
They are worse than idiots! They are evil people with American blood on their hands!
The american people have blood on their hands. WE wanted cheap labor and WE didn't want to pay other americans what their labor would have cost us.

Deal with objective reality? Not an american value.

As for the theater of this political system, why do you even bother to participate in a corrupt illusory process that can only promise the lesser of two evils which is still evil?

View attachment 239192

All parents of children who die before their parents are "angel parents". For fools like you, the parents of children who are killed by immigrants endure more suffering than the parents of the children who died at Sandy Hook, or Parkland, because Trump isn't going on TV talking about all they endured because angry white men with guns can shoot them in their schools.

Why are the only angel parents who matter to Donald Trump, are the parents of those killed by immigrants. Of all of the "angel parents", there are more angel parents from the victims of mass shooters than there are from illegal immigrants. Why don't you care about the angel parents of those killed by the opioid epdiemic, or school shootings, or American gang violence?

Because america was founded upon violence; it is as american as apple pie, baseball, ethnic cleansing/removal and whatever else is necessary for the eurocentric colonization of peoples to continue in the pursuit of wealth extraction, concentration and redistribution.

View attachment 239192

Because america was founded upon violence; it is as american as apple pie, baseball, ethnic cleansing/removal and whatever else is necessary for the eurocentric colonization of peoples to continue in the pursuit of wealth extraction, concentration and redistribution.

Forum List

Back