Andrew Gillum's Intern Just Arrested

DrFSyUNV4AAUtX8.jpg

They’ve been surging back under the guises of SJW’s. Be aware of their intentions and don't be fooled. People need to wake up to the very real threat they pose. They want to destroy America & everything it stands for.

Typical ugly Rat Faced Commie bitch.

For putting the "rat" in "Democrat", she shall forever be known far and wide as "Rat-faced girl."

:laughing0301:

images

Got Milk? Andrew Gillum's Communist Intern Arrested for Dairy Dealing Temper Tantrum

Story includes a video of a Gillum intern having a temper tantrum and throwing chocolate milk on Republican students. Yes, she is justifiably angry because 11 of her people were killed, but the misdirection by the democrats that Trump is the "Nazi" behind the movement is a lie - the shooter hates Trump because he just helped to move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem, its historic home since Biblical days, for the first time since Biblical days.

Trump is one of the most Pro-Israeli presidents we have had in decades, much more than the Iranian-loving Obama who gave the Israel-hating Iranians money and nuclear power.

My question is this - why do American-Jewish people seem to hate Israel? If they were as informed as this woman claims to be, they would know the truth about Trump and his support for Israel, so either they are uninformed, or they actually hate Israel?

I have NEVER understood that. I guess that is a topic that is just above my pay grade.

You mean a Republican filed charges against her for throwing chocolate milk at him?
Who's the snowflake now?
That's assault, douchebag.

Forget Gillum.....I think the DNC just found its 2020 Presidential Candidate...or at least Hillary's Running mate!

:lmao:

Got Milk? Andrew Gillum's Communist Intern Arrested for Dairy Dealing Temper Tantrum

Story includes a video of a Gillum intern having a temper tantrum and throwing chocolate milk on Republican students. Yes, she is justifiably angry because 11 of her people were killed, but the misdirection by the democrats that Trump is the "Nazi" behind the movement is a lie - the shooter hates Trump because he just helped to move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem, its historic home since Biblical days, for the first time since Biblical days.

Trump is one of the most Pro-Israeli presidents we have had in decades, much more than the Iranian-loving Obama who gave the Israel-hating Iranians money and nuclear power.

My question is this - why do American-Jewish people seem to hate Israel? If they were as informed as this woman claims to be, they would know the truth about Trump and his support for Israel, so either they are uninformed, or they actually hate Israel?

I have NEVER understood that. I guess that is a topic that is just above my pay grade.
Ha ha. That little commie bitch is so fucking MAD! I love it.
:laugh:

We need to kill these commies for mommy.

• Since the late 19th century Zionists have made a conscious effort to create a new culture for the upcoming Jewish country: once Israel was created the Israelis continued this effort. Restoring and reinventing the Hebrew language was a foundation on which many tiers of culture were created. It worked! Israeli Jews have a whole culture of their own, distinguished from the American and American Jewish culture.

• Part of the ethos of Zionism was leaving the old culture and habits of the diaspora behind ("Galutiut" - גלותיות). That means that Israeli culture was not to be a continuation or evolution of the cultures one came from, but an attempt to abandon and blur the diaspora's cultures and build anew. Therefore the "link" (or commonality) between American Jews and Israeli Jews (namely the European Jewish culture some have originated from) has somewhat been "erased", abandoned and forgotten.

• Israeli Jews are made up of multiple countries of origin, about 60% come from Arab countries, whereas American Jews mainly originated from Europe. That means that even 100 years ago the people and cultures who would eventually make up the populations of the two Jewish communities today would have been very different in cultures to begin with.

• Having lived in a war prone country, and having 40%-60% of the population serve in the IDF made for a very Tac'hles (straight and to the point) culture of interaction and dialog which can be perceived by outsiders as rude, blunt, crass and/or impolite. For Israelis it's perceived as merely functional and pragmatic, with no prancing about or niceties when telling a hard truth to your face. The "Politically correct" culture in Israel is at least a decade or two behind.

• Living in a 6-7 million Jewish majority country means that if you don't know someone, you probably know their brother, father, or commander in the military. Everybody's business seems to be anybody's business, to the point of being intrusive and imposing. Sometimes it's helpful, sometimes a nuisance, I would assume it robs some of the feeling of anonymity one might enjoy (or suffer) when surrounded by a sea of 300 million goysche kopfs.
  • I assume being a small minority in a country such as the US may give a similar feeling of "everybody knowing everybody" and no "privacy" in the circles of the tribe, an MoT handshake kinda "If you ever get to Nowheretown, Wyoming I have cousin who knows a Rabbi who can help if you need".. Being Israeli, I understand this feeling less, but instinctively feel it is of a different quality than the Israeli blunt Sac'hbak thing (everybody's your acquaintance, like it or not).

A new book explores the ties that no longer bind the Jews. It’s a good start

You meant to say that Jerusalem is the city the Israelites conquered and made it their capital...The city has not always been the capital..
The City was Roman at one time.
Not before the Jews had it.

Why in the f@ck was former Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum not arrested after being found with meth and a male prostitute! :confused-84:
Is this another case of democrats, in particular Black democrats getting preferential treatment by the cops? :afro:

Andrew Gillum Involved in Alleged Crystal-Meth Incident in Miami Beach

There is always a double standard when it comes to blacks. The msm will do everything in its power to makes excuses for or cover up black crime.

The Racial Double Standard | The American Conservative

You meant to say that Jerusalem is the city the Israelites conquered and made it their capital...The city has not always been the capital..
The City was Roman at one time.
Not before the Jews had it.

Exactly...........so many now do not know jewish history...having never attended Sunday School where the whole Bible is taught.

Brief History of Israel and the Jewish People

Natliashvili-S-1995-Israelite-ingathering-300px.jpg

Last edited:

You mean a Republican filed charges against her for throwing chocolate milk at him?
Who's the snowflake now?
You throw an unknown liquid in someone's face and you have just committed assault. The liquid could have been acid.
"But it wasn't acid!". Tell that to the judge asshole!

Forum List

Back