Andrew Gillum's Intern Just Arrested

Go Gillum!

5bdc95572000007b0501fb94.jpeg

ANDREW GILLUM’S UNAPOLOGETIC BLACKNESS
The terrorists are already here.

We call them Republicans.

They spend a lot of time attacking this country.

DqzaHvEX4AAlyRx.jpg

Right-Wing Extremists are NOT Republicans, the Pittsburgh shooter for example was NOT a Republican he HATED Trump and the Republicans.

The ADL is a Left-Wing Organisation just like the SPLC are a Left-Wing Organisation and the ADL and the SPLC HATE White Christians and to them ALL White Christians are Right-Wing Extremists, and the ADL and the SPLC are also both Pro-Islam, actually they are Pro-ANYTHING as long as it's NOT White and Christian.

It was reported that the Pittsburgh shooter is a registered Republican.

"It was reported that the Pittsburgh shooter is a registered Republican."

GTFO stupid Troll Bitch.

It was NOT reported that he was a Republican he was Registered No Affiliation and on Social Media he was quite SPECIFIC he is not a Republican, that he did not vote for Trump and that he does not like Trump.

View attachment 226565

View attachment 226566
View attachment 226567
View attachment 226568

Robert Bowers Politics: He Wrote He Didn’t Vote for Trump | Heavy.com

He is a conservative and posted on Gab.com.

From nonpartisan voter to virulent extremist: The undoing of Robert Bowers

I already told you to GTFO Troll Bitch and I already posted Robert Bowers voter Registration, now go and sniff your fingers.

Story about arrested commie shithead is useless without mugshot picture. What the hell is up with her eyebrows?

bcdf92ad-f9a4-4614-8500-3c6c68b1ba0b-shoup.jpg

My response to Rat Face Shelby Shoup up your filthy buttocks you Rat Face Child of Satan.

JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH.

Savior.jpeg

Last edited:
DrFSyUNV4AAUtX8.jpg

They’ve been surging back under the guises of SJW’s. Be aware of their intentions and don't be fooled. People need to wake up to the very real threat they pose. They want to destroy America & everything it stands for.

DrFSyUNV4AAUtX8.jpg

They’ve been surging back under the guises of SJW’s. Be aware of their intentions and don't be fooled. People need to wake up to the very real threat they pose. They want to destroy America & everything it stands for.

Typical ugly Rat Faced Commie bitch.

Story about arrested commie shithead is useless without mugshot picture. What the hell is up with her eyebrows?

bcdf92ad-f9a4-4614-8500-3c6c68b1ba0b-shoup.jpg

My response to Rat Face Shelby Shoup up your filthy buttocks you Rat Face Child of Satan.

JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH.

Savior.jpeg

How very Christian of you.

Jesus would be so proud...bless your heart

Jesus Christ The Messiah would be PROUD of me, spreading His name to Jesus Christ HATING Satanic crap.

DrFSyUNV4AAUtX8.jpg

iu

The same fevered eyes. Searching ...

Bruce Ohr's communist wife.

Arrest all those DemonRats scum

Arrest them NOW!

Scum!

DrFSyUNV4AAUtX8.jpg

Their love of symbols will be their undoing...imo.

Jesus Christ The Messiah would be PROUD of me, spreading His name to Jesus Christ HATING Satanic filth.

Ya know...I think...yea...I'm pretty sure...you're fucking wrong.

No I know I'm NOT wrong, I am a practising Christian and a Child of Jesus Christ, it's the Children of Satan who are wrong and who will be thrown into The Eternal Lake of Fire with your god The Anti-Christ. ACCEPT that Jesus Christ IS The Messiah, that through Jesus Christ is the ONLY route to Salvation.

Aren't you supposed to write Xtian instead of Christian?

what the HELL do you think you are talking about?

My God you people are vile

Clearly you are useful to the left. They have infiltrated all avenues and made the distance between true and false a long one.

There are processes in play to shorten that distance...

...and speedily.

Well...yes Q said it many month ago

DrFSyUNV4AAUtX8.jpg

DrFSyUNV4AAUtX8.jpg

that's what Q said many months ago

GOD Bless all Patriots

God Bless Donald Trump

Forum List

Back