Andrew Gillum's Intern Just Arrested

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
Got Milk? Andrew Gillum's Communist Intern Arrested for Dairy Dealing Temper Tantrum

Story includes a video of a Gillum intern having a temper tantrum and throwing chocolate milk on Republican students. Yes, she is justifiably angry because 11 of her people were killed, but the misdirection by the democrats that Trump is the "Nazi" behind the movement is a lie - the shooter hates Trump because he just helped to move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem, its historic home since Biblical days, for the first time since Biblical days.

Trump is one of the most Pro-Israeli presidents we have had in decades, much more than the Iranian-loving Obama who gave the Israel-hating Iranians money and nuclear power.

My question is this - why do American-Jewish people seem to hate Israel? If they were as informed as this woman claims to be, they would know the truth about Trump and his support for Israel, so either they are uninformed, or they actually hate Israel?

I have NEVER understood that. I guess that is a topic that is just above my pay grade.

Story about arrested commie shithead is useless without mugshot picture. What the hell is up with her eyebrows?

bcdf92ad-f9a4-4614-8500-3c6c68b1ba0b-shoup.jpg

Got Milk? Andrew Gillum's Communist Intern Arrested for Dairy Dealing Temper Tantrum

Story includes a video of a Gillum intern having a temper tantrum and throwing chocolate milk on Republican students. Yes, she is justifiably angry because 11 of her people were killed, but the misdirection by the democrats that Trump is the "Nazi" behind the movement is a lie - the shooter hates Trump because he just helped to move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem, its historic home since Biblical days, for the first time since Biblical days.

Trump is one of the most Pro-Israeli presidents we have had in decades, much more than the Iranian-loving Obama who gave the Israel-hating Iranians money and nuclear power.

My question is this - why do American-Jewish people seem to hate Israel? If they were as informed as this woman claims to be, they would know the truth about Trump and his support for Israel, so either they are uninformed, or they actually hate Israel?

I have NEVER understood that. I guess that is a topic that is just above my pay grade.
You meant to say that Jerusalem is the city the Israelites conquered and made it their capital...The city has not always been the capital..

Story about arrested commie shithead is useless without mugshot picture. What the hell is up with her eyebrows?

bcdf92ad-f9a4-4614-8500-3c6c68b1ba0b-shoup.jpg
Groucho Marx fan..

Looks more like a grouchy Marxist to me.
"Thin-skinned no-humor pansies! You tell them an ice breaker or two about women's libbers, gays, environmentalists, several minorities, the homeless, a couple of religions, anorexics, obese people, the handicapped, old-farts, baldness & people who walk real goofy cause they just had a vasectomy and suddenly they get all sensitive! Like I offended one of them or something?"-Duckman

Her background indicates that she is pro Palestine and they hate Jews or am I wrong again.

You meant to say that Jerusalem is the city the Israelites conquered and made it their capital...The city has not always been the capital..
The City was Roman at one time.

Her background indicates that she is pro Palestine and they hate Jews or am I wrong again.

That's pretty much a no-brainer.

Pretty swingin' joint then.

You mean a Republican filed charges against her for throwing chocolate milk at him?
Who's the snowflake now?

'Some 6,000 years ago, ancient peoples settled the hills around the Gihon Spring (located just east of Jerusalem's Old City walls today). The city they founded remained as it was for centuries – a hilltop agricultural backwater, in the periphery of the powerful Egyptian empire. It was called Rusalimum (or Urusalimum), which some believe means “dwelling-place of Shalim,” the Canaanite god of dawn.

The invasion around 3,500 years ago of the “Sea Peoples” – or Philistines, as they are called in the Bible – destabilized the region and Egypt, causing it to lose its grip over Canaan. Some time in the early first millennium B.C.E. (i.e., some 3,000 years ago), a small kingdom called Judea was established – by King David, according to the Bible – with Jerusalem as its capital.'

A very brief history of Jerusalem

I will no longer vote for Gillum's intern.

If Andrew had 4 other people arrested, he would have as many people arrested whom he hired as the President has (so far)

Your boi may well be arrested before you know it.

Tallahassee with gillum as the mayor was a den of corruption....ongoing FBI investigation there. Gilllum could very well be indicted.

Andrew Gillum: Lied About FBI Investigation!

Gillum intern arrested in Florida for throwing chocolate milk at College Republicans

Last edited:

Forum List

Back