Andrew Cuomo; LIAR

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ... the girl who had an asteroid named after herself for her work in microbiology while still in high school ... 23238 Ocasio-Cortez is a Vesta family object discovered at Kitt Peaks in 2000 ... MIT's stated criteria is to recognize the best and brightest scientists who wouldn't otherwise get any credit ...

We'd have to spend a day swimming in the East River before we criticize The Bronx and North Queens their election of an environmentalist to Congress ... If she's voting in favor of more funding to the Veteran's Administration to take care of the war wounded we have now, then I don't blame my congressman for voting with her environmental bills ... it's not like we burn coal for energy in this state, that's just plain stupid ...

But I think you're right about DOC7505's post ... my mistake ... I have absolutely no idea why I thought otherwise ... [wolfish grin] ...

Lets face it....these days liberals are using what I refer to as the Bobblehead Strategy. Say whatever the fuck and hope enough people tune in only to the headline. They did it on Russia and now the Ukraine......why not on climate change.

But heres the thing...…...think about it...…..the climate k00ks have been dropping bombs for 2 decades about global warming and how much has it impacted voters? Zero......still nobody cares about climate change.

Forum List

Back