Andrew Brunson , the fake pastor in Turkey is now released.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
he should rot in jail. After all he and his family have lived in Turkey for 22 years and his 2 our of 3 kids were born there, they went to Turkey schools.

His church was probably a front for a coup. He is not an American, he loves Turkey. Now he will be popular with the right because he is part of the Trump Cult now.

Same with NK, 3 evangelicals.

The evangelicals cost the US so much money.

An adult should take care of themselves. If they wanted to go to those countries they should get back to the US the same way they went out of the US.

You really say the most idiotic things. Like now.

He is an ordained pastor in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. And you are just a perfect little Leftist aren't you?

He is an ordained pastor in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. And you are just a perfect little Leftist aren't you?
The OP would probably have a preference for someone ordained in The Church of Lucifer!

What does that mean? ordained. Just another Evangelical that cost us money and maybe

he can pray to god, oh he did trump.

Most likely the Pastor was working for the CIA and guilty of the charges that sent him to prison. ... :cool:

The pastor is credentialed, degreed and ordained in my denomination. The Evangelical Presbyterian Church. Even the witnesses finally fessed up that they made it all up.

He was guilty of being a Christian in a Muslim country. That's it.

he should rot in jail. After all he and his family have lived in Turkey for 22 years and his 2 our of 3 kids were born there, they went to Turkey schools.

His church was probably a front for a coup. He is not an American, he loves Turkey. Now he will be popular with the right because he is part of the Trump Cult now.

An adult should take care of themselves. If they wanted to go to those countries they should get back to the US the same way they went out of the US.

Does the same hold true for Khashoggi the reporter suspected of being murdered by Saudi Arabia, that as an adult he should take care of himself?

The pastor is credentialed, degreed and ordained in my denomination. The Evangelical Presbyterian Church. Even the witnesses finally fessed up that they made it all up. He was guilty of being a Christian in a Muslim country. That's it.
I have no doubt that he was a real pastor, but the CIA is well known for recruiting average people with ties to the local community to work for the agency.
Also, there is still a significant Christian and Jewish presence that has been part of Turkish culture for centuries. ... :cool:

A pastor who was wrongly imprisoned by an oppressive government, one that is, at least to some degree, an ally to the U.S., has been released.

It’s ridiculous that anyone would say he should rot in prison.

The pastor is credentialed, degreed and ordained in my denomination. The Evangelical Presbyterian Church. Even the witnesses finally fessed up that they made it all up. He was guilty of being a Christian in a Muslim country. That's it.
I have no doubt that he was a real pastor, but the CIA is well known for recruiting average people with ties to the local community to work for the agency.
Also, there is still a significant Christian and Jewish presence that has been part of Turkish culture for centuries. ... :cool:

Yes Fetullah Gulen is now in the US, and the CIA insisted he stay here. They know who is there and the CIA probably used them to try and do a coup. Maybe Israel tried to do a coup.

Last edited:

Does the same hold true for Khashoggi the reporter suspected of being murdered by Saudi Arabia, that as an adult he should take care of himself?

Its different for journalist. this guy lived 22 years in Turkey.

Most likely the Pastor was working for the CIA and guilty of the charges that sent him to prison. ... :cool:

The pastor is credentialed, degreed and ordained in my denomination. The Evangelical Presbyterian Church. Even the witnesses finally fessed up that they made it all up.

He was guilty of being a Christian in a Muslim country. That's it.

That does not mean much does it? He was probably involved in a coup. After 22 years he only had 22 members , and the Catholic Church has 33000 members. Figure it out.

A pastor who was wrongly imprisoned by an oppressive government, one that is, at least to some degree, an ally to the U.S., has been released.

It’s ridiculous that anyone would say he should rot in prison.
Big Truck, what is this pastor's story? I didn't even know about him, although I knew Americans in an oppressive Turkey are on shaky ground for being Americans. A shame too, because the land is so full of history and beautiful places. And I also didn't know the Presbyterians had an 'Evangelical' branch either. If this man has been there for years, his fate is comparable to the clerics in China pre-WWII. Most were killed by the Japanese in the late 30s. I'm glad he's back. But I also wonder what Turkey is up to, and whether this release has anything to do with Turkey's sudden compassion for us due to it's bitter rival with Saudi Arabia and the new young ruler. This release goes hand in hand with Turkey giving us the ghastly skinny on the fate of Khashoggi.

Huh? Did you miss the “was probably” in her post? It’s the new normal for lefty idiots, no facts, no corroboration, no nothing. But guilty as charged when it bolsters one’s agenda. So, please, try to stay current in the goofy world of lefty logic.

I don’t know anything about the pastor other than what’s been reported.

It seems pretty clear from the reporting that parts of Turkey’s government were acting in the oppressive manner to be expected from a Muslim government.

Turkey’s civilian government is basically supervised by the military and if it gets out of hand the military will step in and slap them down a bit.

It also seems that some in the Turkish government were willing to see the side of reason and pave the way for Pastor Brunson to return to the United States.

New rule... If you go over to someone else's country and try to tell them your sky pixie is better than their sky pixie, and they take umbrage to that, it sucks to be you.

Works for me.

Of course it works for you. Leftists love Sharia Law because they want to instill a secular version of it. Totalitarians at heart. Not even hiding it anymore.

More WINNING!!

It's all about the optics s0ns.....doy:113:

I'm still laughing about the Presidents statement last night at his rally "The only reason to vote for a Democrat is if you're tired of losing!":auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back