Anderson Cooper again misses the mark

Vintij

Feb 13, 2007
Anaheim, CA
Ex-Republican Official Guilty of Embezzlement - WSJ.com

Christopher J. Ward pleads guilty to embezzlement. Republican official takes money and nobody covers it except for the WSJ? What's that? The other day I saw Anderson Cooper trying to make a scandal out of Rep. Bernice Johnson giving scholarship money to her grandchildren. She paid it back, and apparently Cooper believes this to be a scandal. Well where is his reporting on Ward for taking nearly a million dollars? Both are unethical, but rep. Johnson gave money to her grandchildren for their education equal to 10 thousand dollars a year, while Ward puts money directly into his account equal to 800 thousand dollars and nobody covers it, let alone Anderson. Not only that, he ran a story on the "double rainbow" guy from youtube while flirting with another correspondent for almost a minute straight. This guy is a tool, who wastes air time flirting with women and trying to create scandal out of thin air.

Who is anderson Cooper? Why should I care?

It is good that a crook is going to jail. You have a problem with that?

Maybe it's the difference between a former Republican official (not elected to office), and a sitting member of Congress (elected to office). I'm glad one crook has been found guilty, and is facing punishment. It will be interesting to see if Johnson is found guilty. If she is, then she should go to jail too.

Oh, and who gives a crap about Anderson Cooper?

Forum List

Back