And Why Did the Terrorist Attack Us?

I guess I don't quite understand what the problem with that is. Islamic ethical teachings emphasize the importance of retaliation to aggression and injustice.

So it seems changing strategy won't stop the attacks, which is my point.

If your policy is changed in such a way that you no longer meddle in the affairs of the Muslim world, it is highly unlikely that you'll be attacked. Even al-Qa'idah has made that clear. You aren't going to be attacked perpetually for things you may have done in the past.

Fuck you.

You know that is a lie, so why are you even saying it? Bin Laden went all the way back to WWII and our so called aggression then to justify his attacks, and he would have come up with others if we had a perfect policy in the Mid-East.

Granted they are religious fanatics but it goes much deeper than that.

The basis for most all the problems we have with the Muslim world boils down two things, support for Israel and Oil. We are not hated because of who we are, but rather for what we do. Our ventures into the Middle East have been costly both in dollars and human lives. Had our intrusion into the Arab world been limited to the Israeli issue, our relations would have improved with time. Our actions to keep oil flowing to the west and out of the hands of Russia clearly made us the enemy to many Muslims.

First we instigated a government overflow in 1953 in Iran putting the Shaw in power. For 25 years we supported a dictatorship in Iran giving them 1.2 billion dollars to keep the oil flowing to the west until the people of Iran revolted and put the Ayatollah in power.

We then helped Saddam Hussein in the war against Iran. Then we turned on Saddam and attacked when he threatens the flow oil by invading Kuwait. Tens years later we attacked Iraq again because they had WMDs which turned out to be bogus. During the war we killed over 100,000 civilians and embarrass ourselves with the Abagrave prison scandal and the lack of evidence of WMDs.

In Afghanistan, we supported the Afghans against Russia to prevent Russian from controlling a proposed oil pipeline across Afghanistan. Then we walked out of Afghanistan leaving it to the Taliban. Today we are fighting against those that we previously supported.

In Guantanamo, we hold hundreds of accused terrorist without trial, which is contrary to our claims we make about American justice.

During this entire foreign policy debacle, we bought off the Saudi royal family with arms deals and defense agreements, which has alienates them and us in the Middle East.

If you want to know why Islamic terrorist attack us, you need only to look at 60 years of American foreign policy in the Middle East which has been a disaster. The solution is painful but very simple. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST BY BECOMING ENERGY INDEPENDENT.

Iran ? United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guantanamo Bay detention camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you left out tens of examples of our meddling, but hit the key ones.

I'm detecting a pattern here, justified hatred. "We wouldn't have attacked if you guys hadn't kicked our asses in [insert situation]."

Do you know anything about what has happened in the Caucasus over the past 20 years? Serious question.

Doesn't really matter, does it? The US was wrong because we didn't interfere, and we were also wrong because we did. Your logic leaves us fucked, so we should just lay down and die.

What? Where have I ever called for the US to interfere in any conflict involving Muslims?

So it seems changing strategy won't stop the attacks, which is my point.

If your policy is changed in such a way that you no longer meddle in the affairs of the Muslim world, it is highly unlikely that you'll be attacked. Even al-Qa'idah has made that clear. You aren't going to be attacked perpetually for things you may have done in the past.

Fuck you.

You know that is a lie, so why are you even saying it? Bin Laden went all the way back to WWII and our so called aggression then to justify his attacks, and he would have come up with others if we had a perfect policy in the Mid-East.

The fact that your history of meddling goes back that far does not mean that al-Qa'idah relied entirely on events in the distant past to justify their attacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLlo1VQxgDk]YouTube - Bin Laden : israel is the reason of 9/11 Attacks[/ame]

Why did Al Queda attack us? They don't like us because we support Israel and what they do to Muslims. That is the biggest reason.

So if we were only to allow Muslims to choose our allies and dictate our foriegn policy we'll never have to worry about being attacked by terrorists again? Flopper, you are a genius...why didn't we think of this before? Now all we need to do is find a spare Ayatollah and Obama can make him Sectretary of State. Problem solved! Thanks Flopper. Always remember and never forget...when in doubt, blame America first.

Last edited:
Do you know anything about what has happened in the Caucasus over the past 20 years? Serious question.

Doesn't really matter, does it? The US was wrong because we didn't interfere, and we were also wrong because we did. Your logic leaves us fucked, so we should just lay down and die.

What? Where have I ever called for the US to interfere in any conflict involving Muslims?

Does the entire universe revolve around you?

Fuck you.

The fact that your history of meddling goes back that far does not mean that al-Qa'idah relied entirely on events in the distant past to justify their attacks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLlo1VQxgDk"]YouTube - Bin Laden : israel is the reason of 9/11 Attacks[/ame]

My history of meddling does not go back that far, I was not alive back then.

If you are going to condemn the US for meddling, are you also going to condemn the Muslims who chose to support Hitler? Or just the ones who opposed him?

Why?

Well, they don't like our foreign policy, and they do have a nasty hate against the West, not just America..

It's pretty simple.

One thing though.. Even if we didn't have our troops around the Middle East do you really think for a second they still wouldn't have attacked us?

Yes. If America did not have a military presence in the Middle East and did not have a history of interference or supporting corrupt regimes and Israel, I can absolutely assure you that the attacks would not have occurred. It would probably have been Israel or Russia.

It's a debatable subject. nonetheless, I still think they would have attacked. Why? Probably because of our Relation with Israel.

well we wouldnt really be 'out of the middle east' if we were still supporting israel. we would also need to stop propping up the ruling family of saudi arabi as well

I find it funny that the same ones who always want war & profit from it, are the same people who don't want us to fund research that will break our dependence from middle eastern oil.

I wonder if this is a coincidence

I find it funny that the same ones who always want war & profit from it, are the same people who don't want us to fund research that will break our dependence from middle eastern oil.

True for a Tiny Minority of people in the Oil Industry sure, not for the VAST majority of people who identify as Republican and or Conservative.

True for a Tiny Minority of people in the Oil Industry sure, not for the VAST majority of people who identify as Republican and or Conservative.

yea but the ones who control the oil and pay off the politicians are the only ones that matter

Yes. If America did not have a military presence in the Middle East and did not have a history of interference or supporting corrupt regimes and Israel, I can absolutely assure you that the attacks would not have occurred. It would probably have been Israel or Russia.

It's a debatable subject. nonetheless, I still think they would have attacked. Why? Probably because of our Relation with Israel.

well we wouldnt really be 'out of the middle east' if we were still supporting israel. we would also need to stop propping up the ruling family of saudi arabi as well

We would have been out of the been out of Iraq a long time ago if it were'nt for buttheads like yourself, we would have been able to actually fight then leave, but no you and your ilk want to keep the stuff stirred just for the sake of the stirring. You will jump on anything and everything just because we are America. Users liars and hypocrits the whole lot of you. Do you people even ever prertend to care about the men and women who have died and sacrificed for you to sit here and do nothing but post on a message board and bash all that was once good about our country

I get soooo fed up with people like you, that has zero conscience and pretend they care about something. You believe in nothing, so that makes you nothing...period

Why?

Well, they don't like our foreign policy, and they do have a nasty hate against the West, not just America..

It's pretty simple.

One thing though.. Even if we didn't have our troops around the Middle East do you really think for a second they still wouldn't have attacked us?

Yeah you terrorist supporting freak, you should know huh?

Thank you Osama :cuckoo:

I agree, but why Russia.

Al-Qa'idah absolutely hates Russia for what they've done in Chechnya. I share that sentiment insofar as I detest the Russian military and government. The people I don't blame.

The terrorists blame the people or did you forget their little escapade in the school in Beslan in September 2004 :evil:

Forum List

Back