And Why Did the Terrorist Attack Us?

Granted they are religious fanatics but it goes much deeper than that.

The basis for most all the problems we have with the Muslim world boils down two things, support for Israel and Oil. We are not hated because of who we are, but rather for what we do. Our ventures into the Middle East have been costly both in dollars and human lives. Had our intrusion into the Arab world been limited to the Israeli issue, our relations would have improved with time. Our actions to keep oil flowing to the west and out of the hands of Russia clearly made us the enemy to many Muslims.

First we instigated a government overflow in 1953 in Iran putting the Shaw in power. For 25 years we supported a dictatorship in Iran giving them 1.2 billion dollars to keep the oil flowing to the west until the people of Iran revolted and put the Ayatollah in power.

We then helped Saddam Hussein in the war against Iran. Then we turned on Saddam and attacked when he threatens the flow oil by invading Kuwait. Tens years later we attacked Iraq again because they had WMDs which turned out to be bogus. During the war we killed over 100,000 civilians and embarrass ourselves with the Abagrave prison scandal and the lack of evidence of WMDs.

In Afghanistan, we supported the Afghans against Russia to prevent Russian from controlling a proposed oil pipeline across Afghanistan. Then we walked out of Afghanistan leaving it to the Taliban. Today we are fighting against those that we previously supported.

In Guantanamo, we hold hundreds of accused terrorist without trial, which is contrary to our claims we make about American justice.

During this entire foreign policy debacle, we bought off the Saudi royal family with arms deals and defense agreements, which has alienates them and us in the Middle East.

If you want to know why Islamic terrorist attack us, you need only to look at 60 years of American foreign policy in the Middle East which has been a disaster. The solution is painful but very simple. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST BY BECOMING ENERGY INDEPENDENT.

Iran ? United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guantanamo Bay detention camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bin Laden or any Sunni could care less that we helped Saddam against Shiite Iran.

The other stuff you said doesn't even make sense.

The reason Bin Laden attacked us was because he was a sick fuck. But his reasoning is easy to understand. Saddam invaded Kuwait. The other middle eastern countries turned to us instead of Bin Laden. That's what pissed him off. He didn't like "infidels" attacking Arabs in their "Holy Lands" and he was mad they didn't want his help, but preferred help from the US.

Bush 1 sent Saddam back to Iraq.

Bush 1 did the right thing. Bin Laden attacking us was on Bin Laden, NOT George Bush 1.

How do we know this? Because Bin Laden told us. It's as simple as that.

Bush 1 didn't invade Iraq because he knew the cost would bankrupt this country. By the time his son was president, America had forgotten all of the lessons learned over the previous 90 years.

Why?

Well, they don't like our foreign policy, and they do have a nasty hate against the West, not just America..

It's pretty simple.

One thing though.. Even if we didn't have our troops around the Middle East do you really think for a second they still wouldn't have attacked us?

Yes. If America did not have a military presence in the Middle East and did not have a history of interference or supporting corrupt regimes and Israel, I can absolutely assure you that the attacks would not have occurred. It would probably have been Israel or Russia.
[Emphasis added] :eusa_think:

Because Muslims hate non-Muslims

End of story.

Nah they get along with the...Hindus er no sorry, the Christians er no sorry I mean the Jews er no lol. Well I guess they at least treat Africans of other faiths well, Oh wait no they don't sorry.

Sorry my bad You are correct.

Yea i'm pretty much sick of the Muslims playing the victim all the time. That stuff works with the silly Left Wingers in Western Europe and here but i'm not a silly Left Winger therefore i don't buy ino that farce. Just take a closer look at what Muslims are doing to non-muslims all across this planet and then get back to us on that whole "Victim Card" routine.

Muslims are brutally slaughtering and oppressing non-muslims all around the world on a daily basis. Forget about what they're doing to Christians and Jews because we all know how much the Left Wingers like to conveniently ignore that. So just take a look at how many Buddhists or Hindus are being brutally slaughtered by Muslims on a daily basis. Muslims are not the victims. They are the victimisers for the most part. So spare me all the justification Bull Chit. There are no excuses for what happened on 911. Period,end of story.

Last edited:
You notice don't you that none of the terrorist ass kissing sympathizers ever mention how the USA went in and stopped the Bosnian genocide of muslims. That's just how dishonest all these fucks are.

don't expect republitards (read baby killers) to listen to reason. They love big gov if it's used to kill people of color. Watch the fuck out though if you intend to feed or house them with big gov. then the baby killers will want their country back.

don't expect republitards (read baby killers) to listen to reason. They love big gov if it's used to kill people of color. Watch the fuck out though if you intend to feed or house them with big gov. then the baby killers will want their country back.

Not even going to dignify the part about baby killers with a comment. Or the race bating BS before that. That is just you being the childish simpleminded partisan asshole you are.

But your claim about big government is flawed. See the Military, and defending us and our interests. IS ONE OF THE ONLY REAL JOBS OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Comparing that to government intrusion into our domestic lives, and private industry is a joke. One is a duty of the government. The other is a power they were never intended to have.

Muslim brutal crimes against humanity are going on a daily basis all over this planet. And they're not just slaughtering Christians & Jews which of course the silly Left Wingers don't have a problem with. They are committing awful atrocities against Non-Muslims of all sorts of different ethnic & religious groups. Just do some real research and see for yourself. So it's time to put an end to that Muslim "Victim Card" routine once and for all. They're no victims. They are actually the victimisers in most cases.

Last edited:

Not even going to dignify the part about baby killers with a comment. Or the race bating BS before that. That is just you being the childish simpleminded partisan asshole you are.

But your claim about big government is flawed. See the Military, and defending us and our interests. IS ONE OF THE ONLY REAL JOBS OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Comparing that to government intrusion into our domestic lives, and private industry is a joke. One is a duty of the government. The other is a power they were never intended to have.

your a baby killer to you redneck GED asshole, our military is around the world murdering innocent people. The sure the fuck aren't defending us.
Get a fucking education and get back to me baby killer.

In response to the thread title, there is this excerpt from the article "Is Jihad Fard Kifaya or Fard Ayn?" posted on islamicemerate.com written by Ibn Nuhaas. I'd post a link, however, I'm unable to at the present time due to not having enough posts.

"This is all regarding the Jihad, which is Kifayah - a collective duty - (starting war with the non-believers on their territory). But if the enemy enters the Muslim land, or even approaches it and masses on its borders, even if they do not actually enter it, and their armies are double the size of that of the Muslims or less, then Jihad becomes mandatory on each and every individual. Then, the slave leaves without the permission of the master, the woman without the permission of her husband (if she has the strength to fight according to the stronger opinion), the son without the permission of the parents, and the one indebt without the permission of the lender. All of the above stated is the opinion of Imam Malik, Ahmad, and Abu Hanifah (in addition to the madhab of the author which is Shafi’i)."

The first sentence in the above quote makes it fairly clear as to why they feel they can attack any country made up of "unbelievers". The rest explains rather well the reason they're fighting "unbelievers" in their own lands. They feel they not only have the right, but that they're commanded/obligated to.

Please don't get the idea that I find their justifications/reasons/ideals acceptable, because I don't. I have nothing good to say about a religion that treats people (believers as well as unbelievers) the way Islam does.

your a baby killer to you redneck GED asshole, our military is around the world murdering innocent people. The sure the fuck aren't defending us.

mufa don no how to writ or reed but the mufa nos dat da rednek fuks all ovr wrold killn colur folk. your writn need work sos edumacated folks cun unnerstand ya.

Granted they are religious fanatics but it goes much deeper than that.

The basis for most all the problems we have with the Muslim world boils down two things, support for Israel and Oil. We are not hated because of who we are, but rather for what we do. Our ventures into the Middle East have been costly both in dollars and human lives. Had our intrusion into the Arab world been limited to the Israeli issue, our relations would have improved with time. Our actions to keep oil flowing to the west and out of the hands of Russia clearly made us the enemy to many Muslims.

First we instigated a government overflow in 1953 in Iran putting the Shaw in power. For 25 years we supported a dictatorship in Iran giving them 1.2 billion dollars to keep the oil flowing to the west until the people of Iran revolted and put the Ayatollah in power.

We then helped Saddam Hussein in the war against Iran. Then we turned on Saddam and attacked when he threatens the flow oil by invading Kuwait. Tens years later we attacked Iraq again because they had WMDs which turned out to be bogus. During the war we killed over 100,000 civilians and embarrass ourselves with the Abagrave prison scandal and the lack of evidence of WMDs.

In Afghanistan, we supported the Afghans against Russia to prevent Russian from controlling a proposed oil pipeline across Afghanistan. Then we walked out of Afghanistan leaving it to the Taliban. Today we are fighting against those that we previously supported.

In Guantanamo, we hold hundreds of accused terrorist without trial, which is contrary to our claims we make about American justice.

During this entire foreign policy debacle, we bought off the Saudi royal family with arms deals and defense agreements, which has alienates them and us in the Middle East.

If you want to know why Islamic terrorist attack us, you need only to look at 60 years of American foreign policy in the Middle East which has been a disaster. The solution is painful but very simple. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST BY BECOMING ENERGY INDEPENDENT.

Iran ? United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soviet war in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guantanamo Bay detention camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

s0n...............the only people who sign on to this k00k line of thought are the few who tune in MSNBC's prime time shows..........which of course, is frequented ONLY by far lefties, who, by the way, have zero understanding of the history of Islamic fundementalism, particularly dating back to the time of the religion's inception.

Heres an outstanding article.....a bit lengthy......that speaks to why the far left views radical Islam the way it does: mainly, because these people hate America in the first place, thus, seek to find reasons America is responsible for the actions of groups like ALQueda............which of course is beyond absurd.

Anyway.........for curious forum members, a good read..............

American Thinker: Why Does the Left Hate Israel?

scoreboard-16.jpg

Had our intrusion into the Arab world been limited to the Israeli issue, our relations would have improved with time.

I don't believe that for a second. They hate the Jews more than anything else I know of, and they need to grow up and get over it.

As for oil- I'd love to be energy independent, but you and I both know that this isn't going to happen at any point in the near future. If it wasn't the Jews, and it wasn't the oil, it would be something else.
Such as?

I have an interest in this topic and will appreciate learning about any valid possibilities I have not already weighed and considered.

[...]
Flopper,

I agree with all you've said here.

My understanding of the provocation for the 9/11 attack derives from the horse's mouth. The following is transcripted from a 1998 PBS documentary in which John Miller interviewed Usama bin Laden in an Afghanistan cave:

"...while America blocks the entry of weapons into Islamic countries, it provides the Israelis with a continuous supply of arms allowing them thus to kill and massacre more Muslims. Your religion does not forbid you from committing such acts, so you have no right to object to any response or retaliation that reciprocates your own actions." --Osama bin Laden

Read this interview before it disappears from the web:
frontline: hunting bin laden: who is bin laden?: interview with osama bin laden (in may 1998) | PBS

Excerpts from the Interview with Osama bin Laden:

Western forces... support the Jewish and Zionist plans for expansion of what is called the Great Israel. Surely, their presence is not out of concern over their interests in the region....Their presence has no meaning save one, and that is to offer support to the Jews in Palestine...

...For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been slaughtered and assaulted and robbed of their honor and of their property. Their houses have been blasted, their crops destroyed. And the strange thing is that any act on their part to avenge themselves or to lift the injustice befalling them causes great agitation in the United Nations which hastens to call for an emergency meeting only to convict the victim and to censure the wronged and the tyrannized, whose children have been killed and whose crops have been destroyed and whose farms have been pulverized. ...

It is not enough for the... people (of the West) to show pain when they see our children being killed in Israeli raids launched by American planes, nor does this serve the purpose. What they ought to do is change their governments which attack our countries.

...The enmity between us and the Jews goes far back in time and is deep rooted. There is no question that war between the two of us is inevitable. For this reason it is not in the interest of Western governments to expose...their people to all kinds of retaliation for almost nothing. It is hoped that people of those countries will initiate a positive move and force their governments not to act on behalf of other states and other sects...

The leaders in America and in other countries as well have fallen victim to Jewish Zionist blackmail. They have mobilized their people against Islam and against Muslims. These are portrayed in such a manner as to drive people to rally against them. The truth is that the whole Muslim world is the victim of international terrorism, engineered by America at the United Nations. We are a nation whose sacred symbols have been looted and whose wealth and resources have been plundered. It is normal for us to react against the forces that invade our land and occupy it. Once again, I have to stress the necessity of focusing on the Americans and the Jews for they represent the spearhead with which the members of our religion have been slaughtered.

The Americans started it and retaliation and punishment should be carried out following the principle of reciprocity, especially when women and children are involved. Through history, America has not been known to differentiate between the military and the civilians or between men and women or adults and children. Those who threw atomic bombs and used the weapons of mass destruction against Nagasaki and Hiroshima were the Americans. Can the bombs differentiate between military (men) and women and infants and children?

America has no religion that can deter her from exterminating whole peoples. Your position against Muslims in Palestine is despicable and disgraceful. America has no shame. ... We believe that the worst thieves in the world today and the worst terrorists are the Americans. Nothing could stop you except perhaps retaliation in kind... As to what you said about the attempt to assassinate President Clinton, it is not surprising. What do you expect from people attacked by Clinton, whose sons and mothers have been killed by Clinton? Do you expect anything but treatment by reciprocity?

... Allah has granted the Muslim people and the Afghani mujahedeen, and those with them, the opportunity to fight the Russians and the Soviet Union. ... They were defeated by Allah and were wiped out. There is a lesson here. The Soviet Union entered Afghanistan late in December of '79. The flag of the Soviet Union was folded once and for all on the 25th of December just 10 years later. It was thrown in the waste basket. Gone was the Soviet Union forever. We are certain that we shall - with the grace of Allah - prevail over the Americans and over the Jews, as the Messenger of Allah promised us in an authentic prophetic tradition when He said the Hour of Resurrection shall not come before Muslims fight Jews and before Jews hide behind trees and behind rocks.

...We are certain - with the grace of Allah - that we shall prevail over the Jews and over those fighting with them. Today however, our battle against the Americans is far greater than our battle was against the Russians. Americans have committed unprecedented stupidity. They have attacked Islam and its most significant sacrosanct symbols ... . We anticipate a black future for America. Instead of remaining United States, it shall end up separated states and shall have to carry the bodies of its sons back to America.

After our victory in Afghanistan and the defeat of the oppressors who had killed millions of Muslims, the legend about the invincibility of the superpowers vanished. Our boys no longer viewed America as a superpower. So, when they left Afghanistan, they went to Somalia and prepared themselves carefully for a long war. They had thought that the Americans were (tough) like the Russians, so they trained and prepared. They were stunned when they discovered how low was the morale of the American soldier. America had entered with 30,000 soldiers in addition to thousands of soldiers from different countries in the world...

As I said, our boys were shocked by the low morale of the American soldier and they realized that the American soldier was just a paper tiger. He was unable to endure the strikes that were dealt to his army, so he fled, and America had to stop all its bragging and all that noise it was making in the press after the Gulf War in which it destroyed the infrastructure and the milk and dairy industry that was vital for the infants and the children and the civilians and blew up dams which were necessary for the crops people grew to feed their families. Proud of this destruction, America assumed the titles of world leader and master of the New World Order. After a few blows, it forgot all about those titles and rushed out of Somalia in shame and disgrace, dragging the bodies of its soldiers.... I was in Sudan when this happened.

Our mothers and daughters and sons are slaughtered every day with the approval of America and its support. And, while America blocks the entry of weapons into Islamic countries, it provides the Israelis with a continuous supply of arms allowing them thus to kill and massacre more Muslims. Your religion does not forbid you from committing such acts, so you have no right to object to any response or retaliation that reciprocates your own actions.

But, and in spite of this, our retaliation is directed primarily against the soldiers only and against those standing by them. Our religion forbids us from killing innocent people such as women and children. This, however, does not apply to women fighters. A woman who puts herself in the same trench with men, gets what they get. ...

Interviewer: Do you have a message for the American people?

Bin Laden: I say to them that they have put themselves at the mercy of a disloyal government, and this is most evident in Clinton's administration...We believe that this administration represents Israel inside America. Take the sensitive ministries such as the...Ministry of Defense and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the upper hand in them. They make use of America to further their plans for the world...

American presence in the Gulf provides support to the Jews and protects their rear. And while millions of Americans are homeless and destitute and live in abject poverty, their government is busy occupying our land and building new settlements and helping Israel build new settlements in the (region that was the) point of departure for our Prophet's midnight journey to the seven heavens. America throws her own sons in the land of the two Holy Mosques for the sake of protecting Jewish interests. ...

The (Federal) government is leading America towards hell. ... We say to the Americans as people and to American mothers, if they cherish their lives and if they cherish their sons, they must elect an American patriotic government that caters to their interests, not the interests of the Jews. If the present injustice continues...it will inevitably move the battle to American soil... This is my message to the American people. I urge them to find a serious administration that acts in their interest and does not attack people and violate their honor and pilfer their wealth. ...

--OSAMA BIN LADEN, 1998

Complete interview online at:

frontline: hunting bin laden: who is bin laden?: interview with osama bin laden (in may 1998) | PBS

It is interesting to note that shortly after the 9/11 attack Bush very quietly removed the bin Sultan Airbase from Mecca and he pressured Sharon into withdrawing the settlements from Gaza. Had he or Clinton done these things prior to 9/11 the attack would not have taken place. But bin Laden makes it unequivocally clear that the primary antagonism is our support of expansionist Israel.

Al Qaeda Islamic terror attacks against America are motivated not by a hatred of American culture and religion but by the belief that U.S. foreign policy is a threat to Islam.

Frankly, no one would like to see us out of the ME any more than me, but make no mistake, our culture and religion are despised by many of them, because we are perceived as decadent and ungodly, and rightfully so. If I had my way, we would continue to support Israel, but otherwise, stay the hell out of the region. Unfortunately, we depend on them for oil, in part because our government has a stranglehold on our own production capacity.

And finally, we have made it possible for the US to continue it's dependence on Arab oil.

It's always been possible. They want the money.

WOW that was right out of Obama's playbook. Did they email that to you today?

Bin Laden's primary bitch was that American forces were on holy land in Saudi Arabia. We would not move. In retrospect that seems fairly stupid.[/I]

This coming from someone who doesn't even know proper spelling and/or placement of words in a sentence. :rolleyes:

It is a shame that with free speech, we have to put up with dummies. But be warned, you do not have free reign on this privately owned forum ;)

[...]
Flopper,

I agree with all you've said here.

My understanding of the provocation for the 9/11 attack derives from the horse's mouth. The following is transcripted from a 1998 PBS documentary in which John Miller interviewed Usama bin Laden in an Afghanistan cave:

"...while America blocks the entry of weapons into Islamic countries, it provides the Israelis with a continuous supply of arms allowing them thus to kill and massacre more Muslims. Your religion does not forbid you from committing such acts, so you have no right to object to any response or retaliation that reciprocates your own actions." --Osama bin Laden

Read this interview before it disappears from the web:

Excerpts from the Interview with Osama bin Laden:

Western forces... support the Jewish and Zionist plans for expansion of what is called the Great Israel. Surely, their presence is not out of concern over their interests in the region....Their presence has no meaning save one, and that is to offer support to the Jews in Palestine...

...For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been slaughtered and assaulted and robbed of their honor and of their property. Their houses have been blasted, their crops destroyed. And the strange thing is that any act on their part to avenge themselves or to lift the injustice befalling them causes great agitation in the United Nations which hastens to call for an emergency meeting only to convict the victim and to censure the wronged and the tyrannized, whose children have been killed and whose crops have been destroyed and whose farms have been pulverized. ...

It is not enough for the... people (of the West) to show pain when they see our children being killed in Israeli raids launched by American planes, nor does this serve the purpose. What they ought to do is change their governments which attack our countries.

...The enmity between us and the Jews goes far back in time and is deep rooted. There is no question that war between the two of us is inevitable. For this reason it is not in the interest of Western governments to expose...their people to all kinds of retaliation for almost nothing. It is hoped that people of those countries will initiate a positive move and force their governments not to act on behalf of other states and other sects...

The leaders in America and in other countries as well have fallen victim to Jewish Zionist blackmail. They have mobilized their people against Islam and against Muslims. These are portrayed in such a manner as to drive people to rally against them. The truth is that the whole Muslim world is the victim of international terrorism, engineered by America at the United Nations. We are a nation whose sacred symbols have been looted and whose wealth and resources have been plundered. It is normal for us to react against the forces that invade our land and occupy it. Once again, I have to stress the necessity of focusing on the Americans and the Jews for they represent the spearhead with which the members of our religion have been slaughtered.

The Americans started it and retaliation and punishment should be carried out following the principle of reciprocity, especially when women and children are involved. Through history, America has not been known to differentiate between the military and the civilians or between men and women or adults and children. Those who threw atomic bombs and used the weapons of mass destruction against Nagasaki and Hiroshima were the Americans. Can the bombs differentiate between military (men) and women and infants and children?

America has no religion that can deter her from exterminating whole peoples. Your position against Muslims in Palestine is despicable and disgraceful. America has no shame. ... We believe that the worst thieves in the world today and the worst terrorists are the Americans. Nothing could stop you except perhaps retaliation in kind... As to what you said about the attempt to assassinate President Clinton, it is not surprising. What do you expect from people attacked by Clinton, whose sons and mothers have been killed by Clinton? Do you expect anything but treatment by reciprocity?

... Allah has granted the Muslim people and the Afghani mujahedeen, and those with them, the opportunity to fight the Russians and the Soviet Union. ... They were defeated by Allah and were wiped out. There is a lesson here. The Soviet Union entered Afghanistan late in December of '79. The flag of the Soviet Union was folded once and for all on the 25th of December just 10 years later. It was thrown in the waste basket. Gone was the Soviet Union forever. We are certain that we shall - with the grace of Allah - prevail over the Americans and over the Jews, as the Messenger of Allah promised us in an authentic prophetic tradition when He said the Hour of Resurrection shall not come before Muslims fight Jews and before Jews hide behind trees and behind rocks.

...We are certain - with the grace of Allah - that we shall prevail over the Jews and over those fighting with them. Today however, our battle against the Americans is far greater than our battle was against the Russians. Americans have committed unprecedented stupidity. They have attacked Islam and its most significant sacrosanct symbols ... . We anticipate a black future for America. Instead of remaining United States, it shall end up separated states and shall have to carry the bodies of its sons back to America.

After our victory in Afghanistan and the defeat of the oppressors who had killed millions of Muslims, the legend about the invincibility of the superpowers vanished. Our boys no longer viewed America as a superpower. So, when they left Afghanistan, they went to Somalia and prepared themselves carefully for a long war. They had thought that the Americans were (tough) like the Russians, so they trained and prepared. They were stunned when they discovered how low was the morale of the American soldier. America had entered with 30,000 soldiers in addition to thousands of soldiers from different countries in the world...

As I said, our boys were shocked by the low morale of the American soldier and they realized that the American soldier was just a paper tiger. He was unable to endure the strikes that were dealt to his army, so he fled, and America had to stop all its bragging and all that noise it was making in the press after the Gulf War in which it destroyed the infrastructure and the milk and dairy industry that was vital for the infants and the children and the civilians and blew up dams which were necessary for the crops people grew to feed their families. Proud of this destruction, America assumed the titles of world leader and master of the New World Order. After a few blows, it forgot all about those titles and rushed out of Somalia in shame and disgrace, dragging the bodies of its soldiers.... I was in Sudan when this happened.

Our mothers and daughters and sons are slaughtered every day with the approval of America and its support. And, while America blocks the entry of weapons into Islamic countries, it provides the Israelis with a continuous supply of arms allowing them thus to kill and massacre more Muslims. Your religion does not forbid you from committing such acts, so you have no right to object to any response or retaliation that reciprocates your own actions.

But, and in spite of this, our retaliation is directed primarily against the soldiers only and against those standing by them. Our religion forbids us from killing innocent people such as women and children. This, however, does not apply to women fighters. A woman who puts herself in the same trench with men, gets what they get. ...

Interviewer: Do you have a message for the American people?

Bin Laden: I say to them that they have put themselves at the mercy of a disloyal government, and this is most evident in Clinton's administration...We believe that this administration represents Israel inside America. Take the sensitive ministries such as the...Ministry of Defense and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the upper hand in them. They make use of America to further their plans for the world...

American presence in the Gulf provides support to the Jews and protects their rear. And while millions of Americans are homeless and destitute and live in abject poverty, their government is busy occupying our land and building new settlements and helping Israel build new settlements in the (region that was the) point of departure for our Prophet's midnight journey to the seven heavens. America throws her own sons in the land of the two Holy Mosques for the sake of protecting Jewish interests. ...

The (Federal) government is leading America towards hell. ... We say to the Americans as people and to American mothers, if they cherish their lives and if they cherish their sons, they must elect an American patriotic government that caters to their interests, not the interests of the Jews. If the present injustice continues...it will inevitably move the battle to American soil... This is my message to the American people. I urge them to find a serious administration that acts in their interest and does not attack people and violate their honor and pilfer their wealth. ...

--OSAMA BIN LADEN, 1998

Complete interview online at:

It is interesting to note that shortly after the 9/11 attack Bush very quietly removed the bin Sultan Airbase from Mecca and he pressured Sharon into withdrawing the settlements from Gaza. Had he or Clinton done these things prior to 9/11 the attack would not have taken place. But bin Laden makes it unequivocally clear that the primary antagonism is our support of expansionist Israel.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:eek:

This forum is a magnet for the perpetually duped!!!

Bin Laden plays American lefties like a fiddle.................:lol:

Forum List

Back