And What Will The Arab Countries & UN Do?

The Belestinains Beoble (TM) are down to pariah bankrupt states like Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and N. Korea as their primary supporters. Not even their fellow Arabs want to deal with them any longer.

What will Israel and Arab states do with that money?

Israel to begin promoting railway linking Haifa seaport with Saudi Arabia
F170321BA002-640x400.jpg

Transportation minister says he has begun consulting with leaders of relevant countries regarding plan that would give Gulf easier access to Europe.

Now imagine what happens to Palis attempting to destroy any effort at normalization, and block billions of trade a year for their "daddy states"? I'm sure it will be a polite Arab conversation...

Last edited:

F170321BA002-640x400.jpg

Transportation minister says he has begun consulting with leaders of relevant countries regarding plan that would give Gulf easier access to Europe.

Now imagine what happens to Palis attempting to destroy any effort at normalization, and block billions of trade a year for their "daddy states"? I'm sure it will be a polite Arab conversation...
The pipeline will be next. Railways will be used to ship the hardware, as they have in the past, for many other purposes.

F170321BA002-640x400.jpg

The pipeline will be next. Railways will be used to ship the hardware, as they have in the past, for many other purposes.
Realization of this happens in front of our eyes, actions follow while PA and Hamas, openly attempting to sabotage the inner relations between Arab states themselves, become less and less relevant in th eyes of the Gulf and beyond.

I like the way You think.
In the discussion about Emirates, flacaltenn mentioned a detailed plan he was writing regarding a wide regional development, cooperation, using old and new infrastructure of roads connecting Africa and the Gulf States through Israel.

Where I live, we drive over an old railroad to Damascus. No one in their right mind would connect Damascus to Jerusalem today, but no one in their right mind can say there's no great potential in it for the whole region. I'd certainly like to read that plan.

Israel is the key to this region development. Lot's of things are confusing in the m.east mess, one thing clear as sun - is that cooperation with Israel is spring of wealth that holds great potential for all.

Last edited:
Railways were used to lay out our electricity grid, underground cables, gas pipelines, etc. it's the fastest cheapest way to get heavy equipment from point A to B.

Railways were used to lay out our electricity grid, underground cables, gas pipelines, etc. it's the fastest cheapest way to get heavy equipment from point A to B.

Cheaper than jets, even with the need for a new international infrastructure?

F170321BA002-640x400.jpg

Realization of this happens in front of our eyes, actions follow while PA and Hamas, openly attempting to sabotage the inner relations between Arab states themselves, become less and less relevant in th eyes of the Gulf and beyond.

In the discussion about Emirates, flacaltenn mentioned a detailed plan he was writing regarding a wide regional development, cooperation, using old and new infrastructure of roads connecting Africa and the Gulf States through Israel.

Where I live, we drive over an old railroad to Damascus. No one in their right mind would connect Damascus to Jerusalem today, but no one in their right mind can say there's no great potential in it for the whole region. I'd certainly like to read that plan.

Israel is the key to this region development. Lot's of things are confusing in the m.east mess, one thing clear as sun - is that cooperation with Israel is spring of wealth that holds great potential for all.

I am working on that. It's looking more like a "study" than a simple journal article. Could be fairly useful in changing the focus from "one state, two state, red state, blue state" Dr Seuss style to a plan to cooperatively put that neighborhood into the center of a major NEW trade zone.

F170321BA002-640x400.jpg

I am working on that. It's looking more like a "study" than a simple journal article. Could be fairly useful in changing the focus from "one state, two state, red state, blue state" Dr Seuss style to a plan to cooperatively put that neighborhood into the center of a major NEW trade zone.

A trade zone is easier to sell than some vague "peace" deal that no-one believes in.
Practical regional solutions are Hamas and PA's worst nightmare.

It goes right over their entitled whining and attention seeking, puts things in a healthier perspective. There's just no reason for the whole region to be held backwards by a bunch of non-functional thugs. Either evolve and take part, or disappear as a useless link.

Again talking about Hamas/PA, not the people.

A trade zone is easier to sell than some vague "peace" deal that no-one believes in.

BINGO !!! Arab neighbors COOPERATING with Israel are part of that nightmare. And cooperating for the benefit of the Palestinians? Heads will be exploding all over Tehran and their proxies. But I think the PA would understand the deal. They're probably tired of begging for attention. And this much attention just might motivate them to actually unify the Palis and get their act together.

BINGO !!! Arab neighbors COOPERATING with Israel are part of that nightmare. And cooperating for the benefit of the Palestinians? Heads will be exploding all over Tehran and their proxies. But I think the PA would understand the deal. They're probably tired of begging for attention. And this much attention just might motivate them to actually unify the Palis and get their act together.
I think those diaper heads are already boiling, seeing how Israel managed to use their advances against them, as a leverage for solidifying an alliance in the region.

Not sure whether this started before or after Netanyahu became the go-to guy for reaching understanding and balance with both Russia and the US at the same time, without becoming a pushover. Israel is a bridge between the two, and it has all the potential to build many more such bridges in the region. Israel is a crossroads of civilizations, Arabs blamed all region's problem on Israel, now they realize they want to join the crossroad

Israel and Iran were very friendly before and traded quite a bit when the Shah was in power, and will do so again, once there is a regime change in Iran.

Israel was once ruled by Iran, the greatest nation on earth. The birth land of Cyrus the Great, ruler of the Persian Empire. Zoroastrian to Muslim. What a difference a ruling religion can make.

Israel was once ruled by Iran, the greatest nation on earth. The birth land of Cyrus the Great, ruler of the Persian Empire. Zoroastrian to Muslim. What a difference a ruling religion can make.

Aside from being the son of Esther...? ;)

Israel and Iran were very friendly before and traded quite a bit when the Shah was in power, and will do so again, once there is a regime change in Iran.

In my synagogue, we have a sailor who used to transfer goods that Israel bought from Iran.

Aside from being the son of Esther...? ;)

Good Question. Personally I believe Cyrus the Great was Cyrus ll & not the son of Esther. Persian genealogy very complicate due to the repetition of the names of Cyrus & Darius in particular.

The Beginning of the Second Commonwealth

Forum List

Back