And they thought they knew me

Short of pulling a "Weiner" here, I'm gonna admit I expected this..... :lol:

Catch me if you can.

4506191490_6235bf53da.jpg

Last edited:
At least I can claim credit for something good once in my life.

Damn boy, being an anonymous woman's groupie is your claim to fame and you call ME a "loser"? ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

Thanks for the page views!!

No charge. :lol: This is all just a goof for me, or was until bong-boy broke into my thread insulting me....why I don't know. No reason for you and me to get off on the wrong foot so Howdy Do and maybe we'll end up pals too. :eusa_angel:

Damn boy, being an anonymous woman's groupie is your claim to fame and you call ME a "loser"? ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

No charge. :lol: This is all just a goof for me, or was until bong-boy broke into my thread insulting me....why I don't know. No reason for you and me to get off on the wrong foot so Howdy Do and maybe we'll end up pals too. :eusa_angel:

lol...then get your own thread and don't piss all over mine :lol:

Isn't my thread what this is all about? How about I spot ya a thousand views to make it fair? :eusa_angel:

Isn't my thread what this is all about? How about I spot ya a thousand views to make it fair? :eusa_angel:

no, i don't believe it is. :lol:

Forum List

Back