And they thought they knew me

The avatar looks like a hooker.

I've never seen such insecure people in all my life. Her avatar does not look like a hooker. She is wearing long sleeves with some buttons down the side. She isn't even showing her face. She has beautiful legs, pretty hands and you are jealous. That about sums it up here and I'm through reading for tonight.

As to Syrenn's choice of font color: What does it matter?!! Get a life!

- Jeremiah

The avatar looks like a hooker.

I've never seen such insecure people in all my life. Her avatar does not look like a hooker. She is wearing long sleeves with some buttons down the side. She isn't even showing her face. She has beautiful legs, pretty hands and you are jealous. That about sums it up here and I'm through reading for tonight.

As to Syrenn's choice of font color: What does it matter?!! Get a life!

- Jeremiah

You aren't very bright, are you?

She probably had a different avatar when she first started posting here in 2010 but I doubt it looked like a hooker.

Remember these posts are from years ago.

I was always told that it was better to give then to receive. I will agree with that on some levels. But for the most part who ever invented that never gave anything to anyone or they would have known better then to spout such foolishness.

It is better to give to those who appreciate and to receive from those who think.

I have learned a thing. I always give more and better then I receive, and most of them don't even deserve half of that.

People always tell me that there are those who will take advantage of this quality but I'm with you on this one. More often than not, you'll find those who do appreciate and others who are willing to give of themselves as well.

I was always told that it was better to give then to receive. I will agree with that on some levels. But for the most part who ever invented that never gave anything to anyone or they would have known better then to spout such foolishness.

It is better to give to those who appreciate and to receive from those who think.

I have learned a thing. I always give more and better then I receive, and most of them don't even deserve half of that.

People always tell me that there are those who will take advantage of this quality but I'm with you on this one. More often than not, you'll find those who do appreciate and others who are willing to give of themselves as well.

sadly i got a dose of it today..... it never amazed me how much others expect of me.

sadly i got a dose of it today..... it never amazed me how much others expect of me.

Lessons will always be learned when possessing this quality, nevertheless, I would not want to change any aspect of who I am in this regard.

I give out of love( Agape, Éros, Philia, Storge) that is who I am, that is the spirit in which it is given and therein lies who I am. To deny this part of my being is to live a lie and pay a deeper price than those who may mistake it for a weakness or attempt to take advantage of it.

Lessons will always be learned when possessing this quality, nevertheless, I would not want to change any aspect of who I am in this regard.

I give out of love( Agape, Éros, Philia, Storge) that is who I am, that is the spirit in which it is given and therein lies who I am. To deny this part of my being is to live a lie and pay a deeper price than those who may mistake it for a weakness or attempt to take advantage of it.

agreed...it is who i am as well.

However...it gets annoying at times being on the one way street flowing out. :eusa_shifty:

agreed...it is who i am as well.

However...it gets annoying at times being on the one way street flowing out. :eusa_shifty:

Oh yea.....gets tiresome, but strengthens my resolve in the long run.

hamsterd.gif

Forum List

Back