And they thought they knew me

Baby kittens. She is a foster mom to abandoned kittens. At least that is what I think she is referring to

I can't do that. Kid is allergic to cats.

lol.... i am allergic and have asthma. Scratches or bites could be a bit dangerous since i am also allergic to antibiotics..... But i still do it. :eusa_angel:

Wow, you are committed. My sister in law works at a shelter and rescues dogs and cats all the time. She ahs 4 dogs and 5 cats, 2 horses and 10 or so chickens.

I can't do that. Kid is allergic to cats.

lol.... i am allergic and have asthma. Scratches or bites could be a bit dangerous since i am also allergic to antibiotics..... But i still do it. :eusa_angel:

Wow, you are committed. My sister in law works at a shelter and rescues dogs and cats all the time. She ahs 4 dogs and 5 cats, 2 horses and 10 or so chickens.
lol... your sister has more then me! :woohoo:

How can you refuse a kitten? ...i sure cant.

Before I had my daughter I volunteered at the local Humane Society and did dog rehab and rescue. It's very rewarding but the problem is, then you want to take them all home and our house only holds the 2 dogs and 3 cats we currently own, LOL.

But yes, it is a very needed thing to foster. They are always looking for people that can help, and what a great thing to do if you can.

Before I had my daughter I volunteered at the local Humane Society and did dog rehab and rescue. It's very rewarding but the problem is, then you want to take them all home and our house only holds the 2 dogs and 3 cats we currently own, LOL.

But yes, it is a very needed thing to foster. They are always looking for people that can help, and what a great thing to do if you can.

LOL... how do you think ive ended up with 10 cats or our own?

Going by Wolfsister77's standard, how is this thread, over two years old, sill an introduction thread? :eusa_eh:

Your story keeps changing about what I said doesn't it? You should never ASS U ME anything about me.

You are lucky this is an intro thread and certain rules apply.

Oh, and have a great day!! :)

Your story keeps changing about what I said doesn't it? You should never ASS U ME anything about me.

You are lucky this is an intro thread and certain rules apply.

Oh, and have a great day!! :)

Ah, okay, so there's no time-limit....thanks for being so kind and informative.... :lol:

Actually Intense came in and said no flaming in intro threads to Smilebong so I came back to this one and started chatting again. I really don't give a shit. One measly comment where I said it didn't seem like an intro anymore and you got your panties in a knot.

Get over it.

And have a nice day!! :)

Actually Intense came in and said no flaming in intro threads to Smilebong so I came back to this one and started chatting again. I really don't give a shit. One measly comment where I said it didn't seem like an intro anymore and you got your panties in a knot.

Get over it.

I don't wear panties, not anything to get over, just asked a question is all...one I assumed you'd asked me....nevermind.

p.s. imagine how many views I'll have in two years.....250,000 maybe? Well, I can see I'm not welcome here so I'll be on my way. :tomato:

Get over it.

I don't wear panties, not anything to get over, just asked a question is all...one I assumed you'd asked me....nevermind.

p.s. imagine how many views I'll have in two years.....250,000 maybe? Well, I can see I'm not welcome here so I'll be on my way. :tomato:

Wow! Now see, in two years, I hope to have actually written a couple of books, and started a business with an old friend. Your dreams seem a bit ... lacking.

lol... your sister has more then me! :woohoo:

How can you refuse a kitten? ...i sure cant.

I was at her house and she had rescued 4 kitties and this one had me.........almost.

Forum List

Back