"And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb"? Hamas to IDF: "HELP US!"

The link in the OP does not work either.

SO, what is there to discuss but photos of an unknown source and a thread title that means who the hell knows what!

http://www.chalicepress.com/The-Wolf-Shall-Dwell-with-the-Lamb-P321C1.aspx#Description

The Wolf Shall Dwell with the Lamb

by*Eric H.F. Law

This groundbreaking work explores how certain cultures consciously and unconsciously dominate in multicultural situations and what can be done about it.

What can be done about the Zionist domination of Palestine?

It violates intl law.

It subjects millions to discrimination and human rights abuses.

Last edited:
Well done! You have used your reading skills and grasped my meaning! Have a symbolic little gold star - you know the sort that kind teachers give out to dim first graders when they finally make a tiny bit of progress.
Okay, now that your meaning is clear, what is that based on?

How did you arrive at the conclusion there was no occupation or blockade of Gaza?

The facts, dear boy, the facts.

(This is a quotation from Harold Macmillan who was UK PM when JFK was president. A politer way of answering a daft question.)

The link in the OP does not work either.

SO, what is there to discuss but photos of an unknown source and a thread title that means who the hell knows what!

Well honestly, Mahmoud, "unknown source and a thread title that means who the hell knows what", basically defines the entirety of your cutting and pasting.

The fucking article from the OP is not even in English.

This is as an English speaking discussion board.

YOUR thread is BS.

YOU want to start a real legitimate thread then link an English speaking article and start a discussion around that English speaking article.

'My' thread is based on information taken from Israel's main newspaper. It's written in Hebrew because this is the language we speak.

You're talking nonsense, my dear

These discussion boards are not weather channels.

People freeze to death in the US from winter temperatures, I do not announce it here when that happens either.
The death of a 1,000 goyim means nothing to the Israeli zionists.

But they expect the whole world to morn the death of even 1 "Chosen Person". .... :cool:

Strange thing, but this thread is about Islamic terrorists who were voted into power by an invented people with an invented "nationality". These Islamic terrorists are whining to the UN that they need help managing the affairs of a government. The Islamic terrorists are begging for help from the very people they are sworn to kill.

Apparently the Jooooos are to blame for inclement weather.

It seems you're just to stupid to understand context..

YOUR thread is BS.

YOU want to start a real legitimate thread then link an English speaking article and start a discussion around that English speaking article.

Mahmoud's day job is teaching drunken sailors how to swear.

YOUR thread is BS.

'My' thread is based on information taken from Israel's main newspaper. It's written in Hebrew because this is the language we speak.

This is an English discussion board and there are rules to follow about opening posts.

YOUR thread is BS.

This is an English discussion board and there are rules to follow about opening posts.

This is also a Middle East forum where the posters should be discussing the entire Middle East, not just some dot on the map.

Due to the heavy storm, terror organization 'Hamas' delivers an unusual plea to Israel through the UN, asking for the Israeli military's help dealing with the storm. Israel gives the ok to help provide electricity and sends pumps into Gaza.

Gaza today:

50359790100793640360no.jpg

503598001001298640360no.jpg

Source: Ynet in Hebrew: ynet סערה מדי×*ית: בעזה ביקשו סיוע מצה"ל - חדשות

----------------

So dozens of thousands without electricity and water in Israel, and we help the Palestinians?

Nice.

NOT.

I agree, let them eat cake.

I was thinking shit myself....

This is also a Middle East forum where the posters should be discussing the entire Middle East, not just some dot on the map
Silly-Sally thinks she has been promoted to a Mod. ..... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Cuchoo thinks that this board should entirely be about bashing Israel and nobody should bring up anything that is going on in the Middle East even though this is the name of the forum. Evidently, Sunni Man, being such a devout Muslim now, cares nothing about what his Sunni brothers are doing to people in the Middle East and even other areas of the world. It just i sn't important to him. What does he care if thousands are killed by his new brothers???

Mr. Sunni Man thinks that this board should entirely be about bashing Israel and nobody should bring up anything that is going on in the Middle East even though this is the name of the forum. Evidently, Sunni Man, being such a devout Muslim now, cares nothing about what his Sunni brothers are doing to people in the Middle East and even other areas of the world. It just i sn't important to him. What does he care if thousands are killed by his new brothers???
Do tell ...... :cool:

Thousands have been evacuated from Gaza by the Israelis because of the flooding. Pumps, fuel, supplies, shelters have been coming in.
Sadly the syria refugees get ignored or supplies cannot reach them because Assad regime want them to die. Not just children but an opposition commander also froze to death last night. Half of all syrians are refugees or displaced.
For too many in the region, this storm is hell freezing over, but still hell.

Mr. Sunni Man thinks that this board should entirely be about bashing Israel and nobody should bring up anything that is going on in the Middle East even though this is the name of the forum. Evidently, Sunni Man, being such a devout Muslim now, cares nothing about what his Sunni brothers are doing to people in the Middle East and even other areas of the world. It just i sn't important to him. What does he care if thousands are killed by his new brothers??

?

What is there to tell further, Mr. Cuckoo?? It is obvious to the readers that you have no concern nor compassion for those unfortunte victimes of your new brethren. In fact, given your hatred of the Shia, you probably clap your hands when you learn of another suicide or car bombing against them.

Mr. Sunni Man thinks that this board should entirely be about bashing Israel and nobody should bring up anything that is going on in the Middle East even though this is the name of the forum. Evidently, Sunni Man, being such a devout Muslim now, cares nothing about what his Sunni brothers are doing to people in the Middle East and even other areas of the world. It just i sn't important to him. What does he care if thousands are killed by his new brothers??

?

What is there to tell further, Mr. Sunni Man?? It is obvious to the readers that you have no concern nor compassion for those unfortunte victimes of your new brethren. In fact, given your hatred of the Shia, you probably clap your hands when you learn of another suicide or car bombing against them.
No doubt ... :cool:

What is there to tell further, Mr. Sunni Man?? It is obvious to the readers that you have no concern nor compassion for those unfortunte victimes of your new brethren. In fact, given your hatred of the Shia, you probably clap your hands when you learn of another suicide or car bombing against them.
No doubt ... :cool:

Thanks for admitting that. Too bad you don't tell the Shia in your own city what you think of them. I guess you would be afraid that one of them would flatten you.

Forum List

Back