And the anti-Christ is................

Born of obscure and dark family,
Of white and black of the two intermixed.
The dark one biding his time,
Before the Empire changes.

But… hold on a minute: “Born of obscure and dark family” is a line from Century V Quatrain 84, “Of white and black of the two intermixed” is a line from Century VI Quatrain 10, “The dark one biding his time” appears just to have been made up, while ”Before the Empire changes” is a line from Century I Quatrain 43.

So, Nostradamus bloggers have supposedly got themselves excited about three lines moved waaaaay out of context with a filler line added in to form a supposed verse about Obama.

stop with the magical thinking care----watch a soap opera or something--quickly ! :lol:

But… hold on a minute: “Born of obscure and dark family” is a line from Century V Quatrain 84, “Of white and black of the two intermixed” is a line from Century VI Quatrain 10, “The dark one biding his time” appears just to have been made up, while ”Before the Empire changes” is a line from Century I Quatrain 43.

So, Nostradamus bloggers have supposedly got themselves excited about three lines moved waaaaay out of context with a filler line added in to form a supposed verse about Obama.

stop with the magical thinking care----watch a soap opera or something--quickly ! :lol:

yuk, soaps?

i do need to start packing for my 3 week vacay visiting the folks in florida....i suppose i could do that instead of this....? :cool:

yuk, soaps?

i do need to start packing for my 3 week vacay visiting the folks in florida....i suppose i could do that instead of this....? :cool:

or clean baseboards--better than worrying about the anti christ :lol:

Most Christian theologists and Rabbinical scholars agree that according to scripture the Anti-Christ:

1) Will be Jewish

2) Be from the Tribe of Dan

3) He will be a homosexual

Neither Bush or Obama fit these categories.

Really? He's gonna be a Jewish gay Dannite?

I didn't know you were in the running Sunnidiot.

Link please?

Barack H. Obama.

"Born of obscure and dark family,
Before the Empire changes.”

“The man will be called by a barbaric name
that three sisters will receive from destiny.
He will speak then to a great people in words and deeds,
more than any other man will have fame and renown.”

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

These are the predictions of a famous seer named Nostradamus.

Now..........it talks about a mixed race person who is black, and also that this person will have more fame than anyone else up to this point.

Oh yeah..........Mabus is Obama's SECNAV, which has control over the Navy, which is the United States' primary forward power projection.

Discuss.........

(Yeah.......I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist nutbag, but hey, I've become VERY disenchanted with that stupid black fucker Obama.)
This is a joke, right?

Most Christian theologists and Rabbinical scholars agree that according to scripture the Anti-Christ:

1) Will be Jewish

2) Be from the Tribe of Dan

3) He will be a homosexual

Neither Bush or Obama fit these categories.

Really? He's gonna be a Jewish gay Dannite?

I didn't know you were in the running Sunnidiot.

Link please?

yes, he is suppose to be from the tribe of Dan.....but that is not saying much.....the tribe of Dan is one of the lost tribes of Israel sooooo most of the people from the tribe of Dan may not even know they are jewish at this point in history....though Dan supposedly ended up in Europe....Danites, Danes, the Danube River,,,,lots of references thorughout Europe that the tribe of Dan migrated there....and from there, here to the USA.

The Eagle is the tribe of Dan's mascot of sorts, or one of them....so is the Lion I believe i read somewhere?

The tribe of Dan will judge the nations/Israel in the end of days....is written in the book of Daniel....the 'beast' is suppose to also come from this tribe....if i understood it correctly, so yes.....sunni is right on that....at least from what is in the Book of Daniel.

care

The anti-christ will proclaim himself as God in the middle east.

I've no doubt that Barack THINKS he's a god, but until he rebuilds the temple, sets up house with Michelle and the kids there and says he is God, I think I'll just assume he's not.

pretty much where I stand on that....

Not quite time to go and stand on our rooftops YET.

He's wrong on him being a gay man....sunni has read the prophesy incorrectly....the anti christ has no regard for what' women want most....at the time this was written what women wanted most was to be able to praise and pray to their Lord I had read in a supplemental history book on religion, but my own thoughts were "children", that 'he had no regard for what women wanted most'....which to me could mean children....

This does not mean he is going to be gay as some, including sunni, predicts.

Nostradamus is interesting and all that, but there were soothsayers in ancient times as well, who were also accurate to a certain point.

I prefer to look at them just for interest value, then compare to the Bible and see how it washes. I'm seriously suspicious of prophets in "modern" times.

No, you aren't. Unless you rebuilt the temple, moved in and didn't tell anyone?

Have you assembled an army yet? Because that's the other thing the antichrist will do.

Forum List

Back