And so it begins

Snafu

Rookie
Aug 27, 2011
My fellow Americans,

Please join me. I need your help. As of yesterday I began a personal fight against corupt officials regarding their involvement with the illegal immigration problem we have. I cannot do this alone. United we will stand, and divided we will fall.

Today, I have officially filed a complaint and request for assistance via the FBI with the investigation of State officials which have "Sanctuary" policies. These policies are in direct violation of: US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part IX, Section 1373. I will not read it to you, I will let you do that for yourself; this way I am not influencing your thoughts in one direction or another. The choice to stand behind me is your choice and your choice alone. Please, research the laws and come to your own conclusions; I have.

Furthermore, by passing such "Sanctuary" policies, I believe they are in direction violation of Article VII, Clause 2 of our Constitution.

Lastly, I have started a dialogue with John D. Welty, President of CSU Fresno. I have sent him an email today regarding: US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part VIII, Section 1324. As, I am new to this forum, I cannot post the link regarded his flagrant disregard for US law. Please google "pedro ramirez john welty" and look for his statement about Pedro.

He is quoted directly as saying "Soon after his election, he personally notified me and ASI advisers about his immigration status, and volunteered to serve without pay as president, since his status does not allow him to receive a paycheck."

This is unacceptable. This must be stopped.

Will you join me?

V/r,
Snafu

I have received a response from the FBI. Sadly, it is the usual run-around. I will do what they request of me and follow up with ICE. This is where I need your help. Please send me an email to [email protected] if you are seriously interested in taking up the cause of holding people in power accountable for their actions. The time to act is now.

For your reading enjoyment, here is the email:

THIS IS NOT AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE
Thank you for your submission to the FBI Internet Tip Line.
After evaluating the information you provided, it is our determination that you should contact USCIS at:
URL Redacted due to my lack of URL posting abilities =)
We encourage you tell your family, friends, and co-workers about this service. We hope that you will continue to utilize it to submit information that may be of interest to the FBI.
Again, thank you for taking the time to forward this report to us.
IMPORTANT – NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
The FBI does not maintain an email address to submit information or attachments to directly; therefore, please do not reply directly to this message via your email client. The FBI maintains an automated system that is designed to track all information received to ensure that all tips are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. Therefore, please visit the FBI.GOV Web site again should you have occasion to submit additional information. We WILL NOT open or respond to “reply” email.

V/r,
Snafu

Truthmatters,

I want to make it clearly known that I do not hate anybody. I'm not sure of what it is that you are insinuating, but I do not like what it sounds like so far.

I love my country, and I love it very dearly.

I am simply asking people to stand behind me as I fight for the rights of my fellow citizens.

You love what YOU think this country is.

the rest of us have no rights to its definition as far as you and your ilk are concerned

Truthmatters,

I want to make it clearly known that I do not hate anybody. I'm not sure of what it is that you are insinuating, but I do not like what it sounds like so far.

I am simply asking people to stand behind me as I fight for the rights of my fellow citizens.

Might as well find out now Snafu..Truthmatters is the court jester of USMB.
The quicker you learn to ignore her the better off you will be.

iamwhatiseem,

Thanks for the heads up

Truthmatters,

Who is to blame for America and where it is now?

The Republicians? No.
The Democrats? No.
Congress? No.
The President? No.

We the people are to blame my friend. We fail to stand up when wrongs have been made. That time is over now.

Just because you THINK the constitution should be interpreted a certain way does not mean the rest of us are beholden to agree with your interpritation.

It's cool man, I reported ya as spam, Stop trying to hijack this Noble cause.

And there you are right from the top trying to FORCE only your opinion being heard.

iamwhatiseem,

Thanks for the heads up

Truthmatters,

Who is to blame for America and where it is now?

The Republicians? No.
The Democrats? No.
Congress? No.
The President? No.

We the people are to blame my friend. We fail to stand up when wrongs have been made. That time is over now.

Damn straight.

Truthmatters,

Don't worry, truthdoesn'tmatter thinks if you are against illegal immigration you are a racist. But then truthdoesn'tmatter doesn't matter.

Truthmatters,

Don't worry, truthdoesn'tmatter thinks if you are against illegal immigration you are a racist. But then truthdoesn'tmatter doesn't matter.

and that's the facts jack.

Forum List

Back