And So it Begins- Hillary "Trump'd" By The Donald In Key Swing State

Keep grasping at straws

We have a box full

HInt- I'll give you updates as Trump continues to climb out of MoE

Stand by

-Geaux

These fools bring up margin of error but keep forgetting the Hildabeast looked untouchable even as late as July. Her numbers are eroding

Yes, her numbers are down, right now.

Obama's fav was as 42 in August of 2011. He won re-election.

Poll aggregates are like sinus curves. Easy to understand if you know a little about math.

But since you are stupid, you will not understand this.

And when Clinton is sailing again, as she will be, I will rub it in your ugly face every day.

Obama wasn't facing being charged with felonies.....although he should have been

Neither is Clinton, you full-idiot. Now, back to your weird wet-dreams.

You're going to sit there and claim Clinton is not facing possible charges? Really? You're calling me an idiot? THIS is why you are not taken serious

thank you. I'm just shocked THESE people are backing someone who is at this moment being Investigated. this is why were are so screwed in this country. first they fell for some community agitator and now they are backing a corrupted and crooked old career politician. all they care about is winning. NOTING else matters

These fools bring up margin of error but keep forgetting the Hildabeast looked untouchable even as late as July. Her numbers are eroding

Yes, her numbers are down, right now.

Obama's fav was as 42 in August of 2011. He won re-election.

Poll aggregates are like sinus curves. Easy to understand if you know a little about math.

But since you are stupid, you will not understand this.

And when Clinton is sailing again, as she will be, I will rub it in your ugly face every day.

Obama wasn't facing being charged with felonies.....although he should have been

Neither is Clinton, you full-idiot. Now, back to your weird wet-dreams.

You're going to sit there and claim Clinton is not facing possible charges? Really? You're calling me an idiot? THIS is why you are not taken serious

Where has any lawyer even once said that charges of any kind are pending?
Please, have at it. I can wait.

Yes, you really ARE that stupid, but you are a RWNJ, I expect this from you.
Did someone mention butt sex and get Stats all worked up?

this has been a Beautiful thing to watch. a regular CITIZEN of this county beating down all these old corrupted Career politicians who believed they were ENTITLED and was going to waltz off with the title of President
Yes, Trump has destroyed the Republican brand and it's best hope of defeating the Democrats for the WH in 2016. All before the contest even gets started. This is summer when almost no one pays serious attention to a Presidential campaign over a year away in the distant future.

Clinton is going down. She isn't even going to be in some of the democrat debates.

Yeah, and I bet the last thing she 'went down' on taste like chicken, smelled like fish :crybaby:

-Geaux

And above you see the two main reasons why Clinton will score an easy victory. Anger and cruelty are great on the comedy circuit. Not so much when you're deciding on a President. The sheer cruelty and classlessness of the GOP voters used to shock me. Not so much any more.

Forum List

Back