And so it begins - democrat decline

Katrina was mother nature's fault. Unless you're oldrockhead or chris, who will say it was caused by global warming.......

Yes - why are certain liberals so locked into this global warming thing? Is it out of a need for self-importance...the idea that they as human beings can have some impact on something so enormously complex as the earth's climate?

It is a fascinating spectacle to watch...

Indeed, you could even go a little further left and there are the whack jobs that think George Bush had the levee's blown up..... :eek:

Katrina was mother nature's fault. Unless you're oldrockhead or chris, who will say it was caused by global warming.......

Yes - why are certain liberals so locked into this global warming thing? Is it out of a need for self-importance...the idea that they as human beings can have some impact on something so enormously complex as the earth's climate?

It is a fascinating spectacle to watch...

Indeed, you could even go a little further left and there are the whack jobs that think George Bush had the levee's blown up..... :eek:

As well as the World Trade Centers.

Disgusting...

Sinatra, no offense intended but, this is silliness.

Don't you realize that it's early? Don't you realize there's four more years to go?

Don't you realize how short the attention span of the average American is? Don't you know that by this time in 2011, all of this will be a distant memory?

Don't you know that by that time, they will have managed to make what's happening today all part of the "Bush years?"

Change came! The people still love it! Get a grip!

Don't you realize that it's early? Don't you realize there's four more years to go?

Don't you realize how short the attention span of the average American is? Don't you know that by this time in 2011, all of this will be a distant memory?

Don't you know that by that time, they will have managed to make what's happening today all part of the "Bush years?"

Then change the channel friend.

As for me, I am staying tuned...

The massive debt won't be gone in 4 years...
and Congress comes up for reelection when?

The massive debt won't be gone in 4 years...
and Congress comes up for reelection when?

Yep, most people will just be awakening to the problem around then. Honestly, most of us don't trust any party, it's nearly a given that when control of both the Presidency and Congress, especially both houses fall to one party, the next election in 2 years will see dramatic change. I suppose that means if it's milk and honey in 2010, Obama is in like flint; the chances of milk & honey?

If anyone watched the President's video to Iran--he looks like a deer in the headlights. After listening to Muslims who were raised in Iran--they state the way in which he addressed Iran was the worst thing he could have done.

Former Presidents knew better than to address the Mullah's & instead addressed the citizens of Iran. I guess U.S. relations history with Iran fades the memory of Barack Obama--when a President very much like him--Jimmy Carter tried over & over again to address the Mullah's in a kind & friendly manner--at the disgruntle of 50 American hostages being held by the Mullah's for 1-1/2 years.

To be "nice" to the Mullah's in Iran indicates to them that he is "surrendering" to their ways. This is their culture, not ours. To show kindness & respect to an Islamic radical country that still refers to the U.S. as Satan--is a sign of weakness. Their culture again, not ours, does not respect weakness & will eventually take advantage of it.

And as we all know, a terrorist will always seek the least path of resistance. Obama may have shown that path.

Last edited:
If anyone watched the President's video to Iran--he looks like a deer in the headlights. After listening to Muslims who were raised in Iran--they state the way in which he addressed Iran was the worst thing he could have done.

Former Presidents knew better than to address the Mullah's & instead addressed the citizens of Iran. I guess U.S. relations history with Iran fades the memory of Barack Obama--when a President very much like him--Jimmy Carter tried over & over again to address the Mullah's in a kind & friendly manner--at the disgruntle of 50 American hostages being held by the Mullah's for 1-1/2 years.

To be "nice" to the Mullah's in Iran indicates to them that he is "surrendering" to their ways. This is their culture, not ours. To show kindness & respect to an Islamic radical country that still refers to the U.S. as Satan--is a sign of weakness. Their culture again, not ours, does not respect weakness & will eventually take advantage of it.

And as we all know, a terrorist will always seek the least path of resistance. Obama may have shown that path.

The last president to grovel to Iran would be...

CARTER.

'Nuff said.

I know what you mean. I sure do miss the president who couldn't even read the teleprompter. That was way funnier.

:clap2:

I think this is an effective republican strategy as they try to claw their way back to relevance, and try to figure out just what the fuck exactly they stand for..

They stand, sit, rollover and beg for the highest bidder. Haven't you learned anything from the last eight years? :razz:

I know what you mean. I sure do miss the president who couldn't even read the teleprompter. That was way funnier.

I assume you're talking about GWB. Without a teleprompter, he usually wasn't that bad. I hate to say this, but the best speaker between Hillary, Obama and McCain probably would have been McCain. Hillary would've probably come in second, as long as snipers weren't shooting at her.

And in case anyone hasn't seen this link:

THE TELEPROMPTER PRESIDENTâ„¢ - President Barack Obama - Bloopers & Commentary!

Not only is Obama a "teleprompter President", he is also a President who lacks any governmental skills, as is evidenced by his falling poll numbers.

Obama seemed bored with the job as President. Reason being, is that he really only wanted the title, not the job. All that Obama has done so far, is to complain about the mess that was left behind by the former administration and to keep reiterating, that we are in deep doo-doo, with the poor economy.

Duh! Why is it Obama is always the last one to find things out. Like the presidency, means that you have to actually work and not attend Town Hall meetings. The President's time is not spent guesting on the Jay Leno Show, or any show for that matter, that is looking for a fill-in guest.

Maybe the former administration should have left him a note.

Last edited:
Who is really in charge? During obama's last press conference, CNN fucked up and panned over to Rahm Emanuel; he was mouthing everything that obama was SUPPOSED to say. Is Rahm Emanuel just a shadow president?

Forum List

Back