And so it begins - democrat decline

The left has to get it out of their head that their oposition is exclusivily 'republicans'.

The GoP is a politcal party the right alligns with these days soley to block a leftist agenda, not through any kind of loyalty.

PEOPLE are fed up with this tax and spend crap, this is why so many have worked against the democrats for so long, as soon as they regained power, it was as expected the corner stone of their activities.

TAX & SPEND

I know, you would rather borrow and spend, as your hero did for eight years, and got us into the situation that we presently find ourselves. But that is alright, you have your great leader, Ol' Rushbo himself to lead you into slack jawed oblivion.

I know, you would rather borrow and spend, as your hero did for eight years, and got us into the situation that we presently find ourselves. But that is alright, you have your great leader, Ol' Rushbo himself to lead you into slack jawed oblivion.

Come on! Do you really honestly want to cast all blame on Bush for this situation? Seems to me that Barney Franks made a HELL OF LOT MORE MONEY on a system that he was in control of and KNEW what was about to happen. He was in charge...Fannie and Freddie were HIS babies to care for. And he didn't. You want to hold Bush accountable for everything that he was in charge of, so why not hold Franks to the same standard??? That's easy...because then you can't blame Bush.

When does the new watchman accept responsibility? 6 months? A year? Why not now? Yesterday he signed a bill that he KNOWS is bad for America. Reguardless of the good things it accomplishes...and there are some good things in it...but you and I both know that there's WAY TOO MUCH bad in it. You can't argue that, because BO admitted it himself yesterday. But he signed it anyway and since you want to villainize Bush for poor decisions, then you HAVE to include Obama in the same way. This was bad judgement and poor leadership that went against SO MUCH of what his platform was based on during his campaign.

But then, in the end, we find out that he's just a guy who got in way over his head.

Yep, sounds like the WH from January 20 2001 to January 20 2009. And what did you get for your money? Two wars, a huge deficit and a recession. Yup, great president you had there!

2 wars not started by him, one was finished, and the other one finally engaged, but you are too much of a fucking moron to understand that
and the deficit was already fucking huge before he got there
another thing you are too much of a fucking moron to comprehend

Oh yeah....for your information...Bush didn't lose the election...McCain did.

Pay attention in class next week Einstein

Wow, the Newbie jumps on a faux pas like shit on a blanket, while missing the point altogether (as did several others). You have an idiot in the WH for 8 years and you're talking like Civil War 2 is about to break out.

As for Einstein, you neo-cons don't even give a guy six weeks in office and he's the worst thing since the black plague...truly pathetic, alarmist, and the winner of this week's Chicken Little award.

Hey Texan, Grow up...
when he doubles the deficit in that time then YES, there is something to criticize

Sorry honey... it's more than just the "repubs." I'm an independent, and I'm not blind. Obama is the biggest fuck up this country has ever seen. We haven't even begun to know just how bad it's going to get yet. It's beyond what anyone can predict. The amount of money this little lop eared fucker and his spend drunk liberal nazi bill passing squad has already spent and plan to spend more is all but incomprehensible. You better bend over, grab ears and pop head out. Wake up sis. These people are fucking us, bad.

Don't fall for the lie Sarah. This guy is not an independent. In the two years plus I've been on these boards he'd have given Bush a blow job if he could. A guy who says Obama is the biggest fuck up (and seriously believes it after the past eight years) is not only a fool, but delusional. Especially when the Chimp and his cronies caused this recession in the first place.....
another LIE

Sorry honey... it's more than just the "repubs." I'm an independent, and I'm not blind. Obama is the biggest fuck up this country has ever seen. We haven't even begun to know just how bad it's going to get yet. It's beyond what anyone can predict. The amount of money this little lop eared fucker and his spend drunk liberal nazi bill passing squad has already spent and plan to spend more is all but incomprehensible. You better bend over, grab ears and pop head out. Wake up sis. These people are fucking us, bad.

Don't fall for the lie Sarah. This guy is not an independent. In the two years plus I've been on these boards he'd have given Bush a blow job if he could. A guy who says Obama is the biggest fuck up (and seriously believes it after the past eight years) is not only a fool, but delusional. Especially when the Chimp and his cronies caused this recession in the first place.....

Thanks for that Dr Grump, I'm learning who's who around here. He doesn't seem like he is too Independent.

Obama is working hard, harder over the last 50 days than Bush worked in both terms. I see success in his and our future for sure. :)
another fucking moron joins the board

The populist movement IS gaining momentum folks. The tea parties, the increased din among even normally left-leaning columnists, and of course, agitaged, increasingly fearful, Americans who have seen their equity, retirement, and jobs eliminated over the past year while the Democrat controlled White House and Congress march to a spending orgy tune of trillions of social restructuring amidst economic hardship.

Countrywide Dodd is but the first of what could prove many...

Connecticut's Chris Dodd Faces a Backyard Rebellion - TIME

You still think it's about PARTIES, don't you?

What will it take before you finally get it, Sinatra?

The leadership of these parties contstituents are NOT YOU OR ME.

Wake up and smell the classism, dude.

You're not on anyone's team.

People like us are merely voting resources to be fooled every election cycle and swindled the rrest of the time.
uh, where did he say anything about the republican party?
criticizing the democrats for spending more money in less time that Bush(something we conservative complained about for all of Bush's 8 years in offce)
hell, thats why the democrats are in control NOW
your smarter than this to think he gives the GOP any slack in the things they actually did fuck up

As for Einstein, you neo-cons don't even give a guy six weeks in office and he's the worst thing since the black plague...truly pathetic, alarmist, and the winner of this week's Chicken Little award.

Why is it that everyone who disagrees with you is labeled a neo con? I want to remind you that the alarmist out there is the one who has focused on the crisis and how bad it is and how bad it's going to be if we don't get behind him and support this spending frenzy.....

You know what? You're right! Let's just print more money and give a shitload of it to anybody with their hand out! Sounds like a great idea. Hell, I could have done that in the first TWO weeks as president. What the hell has taken him so long? I mean, he DOES hold the keys to the golden ATM doesn't he? Tax and spend...or this case...SPEND AND TAX! It's just money...when we walk into the vault and see that supply is low, we'll just fire up the ol' printing press and push out another 750 billion. Who cares!!!???!!! It's only money! We've got TONS of paper to print it on! What's the problem?

Relax everybody...Dr. Grump and I have come to the conclusion that Obama IS indeed the best thing that ever happened to this country. There...I said it. It's all Bushes fault. Barack cannot fail. He is the golden child with the magic wand that will erase all of Bush's transgressions.

All hail Dr. Grump!! He may not know anything about term limits in the WH, but he sure knows a good plan when he sees one.
because he is a fucking moron that doesnt even know what a neocon is
in fact, HE is closer to a neocon than any of us

The left has to get it out of their head that their oposition is exclusivily 'republicans'.

The GoP is a politcal party the right alligns with these days soley to block a leftist agenda, not through any kind of loyalty.

PEOPLE are fed up with this tax and spend crap, this is why so many have worked against the democrats for so long, as soon as they regained power, it was as expected the corner stone of their activities.

TAX & SPEND

i guess you've missed the many posts he has made calling bush and idot or a morn
:rolleyes:
sorry, not everyone complaining about Obama supported Bush

Come on! Do you really honestly want to cast all blame on Bush for this situation? Seems to me that Barney Franks made a HELL OF LOT MORE MONEY on a system that he was in control of and KNEW what was about to happen. He was in charge...Fannie and Freddie were HIS babies to care for. And he didn't. You want to hold Bush accountable for everything that he was in charge of, so why not hold Franks to the same standard??? That's easy...because then you can't blame Bush.

When does the new watchman accept responsibility? 6 months? A year? Why not now? Yesterday he signed a bill that he KNOWS is bad for America. Reguardless of the good things it accomplishes...and there are some good things in it...but you and I both know that there's WAY TOO MUCH bad in it. You can't argue that, because BO admitted it himself yesterday. But he signed it anyway and since you want to villainize Bush for poor decisions, then you HAVE to include Obama in the same way. This was bad judgement and poor leadership that went against SO MUCH of what his platform was based on during his campaign.
and Franks wasnt the only one
a lot in the GOP did the same fucking crap
thats why they lost support

Just goes to show how close you pay attention chump. I do NOT like bush, and SELDOM stuck up for him. More times than not I had nothing good to say about the guy, so you've stuck your filthy, stinking foot in your slobbering, liberal, partisan hack, cake hole AGAIN.

And you want to keep up your calling bush a "chimp"... wake the fuck up moron. What do you think the CURRENT President looks like? Get a clue CHUMP. You can't stay as fucking stupid as you are for your WHOLE life.... or.... well, you probably have no choice.

Last edited:
You were right DC.... she's got a closed mind. She's an obamabot if I've ever saw one.

Wonder how one gets to be that way, because to close your mind off to all there is around you in print, radio, TV news and internet, and it all very clearly shows how obama is messing up, and then to just act as though it's not happening.... it's delirium.... or psychotic.
When you only watch FoxNews and listen to Rush you tend to get a different point of view also.
Look how well it did to listen to them for the last eight years!

Hmmm.... could you point out to me where I told you what and who I listened to? I don't seem to recall doing so.... :eusa_eh:
and how do you know what she reads or listen to!

You were right DC.... she's got a closed mind. She's an obamabot if I've ever saw one.

Wonder how one gets to be that way, because to close your mind off to all there is around you in print, radio, TV news and internet, and it all very clearly shows how obama is messing up, and then to just act as though it's not happening.... it's delirium.... or psychotic.
When you only watch FoxNews and listen to Rush you tend to get a different point of view also.
just as you only watching CNN and reading the dailyKOS
yep that is all I watch and you forgot MSNBC!:doubt:

Hmmm.... could you point out to me where I told you what and who I listened to? I don't seem to recall doing so.... :eusa_eh:
and how do you know what she reads or listen to!

Again... since you're ignoring what I said....

And now you can add to that.... "show me where I said I did know what she reads or listens to."

Now both you and I know you can't because I didn't.

Do you think before you type?

Last edited:
except this is on PMSNBC
its lib dominated
LOL
you are clueless as always

So what? If normal folk like me go on that site, and see it for what it is, they probably are not moronic enough to vote. Conservatives are. Go figure. Only a moronic conservative would actually think the poll means something.....:lol::eusa_angel:

Did you wiggle your ass while you said that? That's written in wigglese. The language of syncophants.

DID YOU KNOW? That democrat senate banking chairman--Criss Dodd was also the # 1 donor receipiant of AIG. He was also the # 1 donor receipiant of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac. Now I am not normally a suspicious person--but this is starting to smell to me. These failed--corrupt--bankrupt--bailed-out corporations chose Criss Dodd to be their # 1 receipiant. And these corporations have cost the American taxpayer BILLIONS!

They choze to give more money to a "senator" than to any Presidential campaign? If that doesn't switch on some light bulbs--then I don't know what will.

Last edited:
DID YOU KNOW? That democrat senate banking chairman--Criss Dodd was also the # 1 donor receipiant of AIG. He was also the # 1 donor receipiant of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac. Now I am not normally a suspicious person--but this is starting to smell to me. These failed--corrupt--bankrupt--bailed-out corporations chose Criss Dodd to be their # 1 receipiant. And these corporations have cost the American taxpayer BILLIONS!

They choze to give more money to a "senator" than to any Presidential campaign? If that doesn't switch on some light bulbs--then I don't know what will.

Agreed.

It is at least worth a very serious investigation by both Congress and our media.

Not holding my breath that will actually take place though...

The fickle political winds of DC are showing a decided shift in favor of the Republican Party of late.

Obama's approval numbers continue their slow but steady decline - with just 55% approval according to Rasmussen as of this morning - clearly the AIG mess, and perhaps even the somewhat odd Leno appearance, have hurt Obama in the short term.

Likewise, the Republicans appear to have gained the upper hand regarding AIG, with more and more reports pointing to the mess as having originated from Treasury Secretary Geithner's office, and then carried out by Democrat Senator Chris Dodd.

Polling indicates Republicans having caught up with Democrats in favorability among the all-important independent voting block - something the party has not done since 2004.

The Obama administration appears to be ending up on the wrong side of other issues as well, including the pro-Union card-check legislation, continued voter concerns over immigration, and continued agitation over Obama's handling of the budget remains decidedly split - though a clear majority favor tax cuts, something clearly favoring the Republicans.

In sum, Obama's current approval numbers are lower than most modern presidents at this point in their first terms. With the rising tide of calls for Geithner to step down, with Republicans forming strong opposition to Obama's recent request for a 3.6 trillion dollar budget, and a slow but steady increase in the media's stronger questioning of this White House's ability to actually lead, and 44% of Americans viewing the current President as "Very Liberal", the future will likely prove far more difficult than Obama imagined just a few short weeks ago.

A very tough column this morning from David Warren, describing Obama, among other things as being, "seriously unqualified for the job of President."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/03/too_clever_by_half.html

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Last edited:

Forum List

Back