And so it begins - democrat decline

Oh yeah, almost two whole months and we are in such bad decline... How are we ever going to make it through two whole terms without our own party impeaching Obama?

:eusa_eh:

Repubs sure are impatient all of the sudden after 8 years of a do nothing WH.

Oh yeah, almost two whole months and we are in such bad decline... How are we ever going to make it through two whole terms without our own party impeaching Obama?

Sorry honey... it's more than just the "repubs." I'm an independent, and I'm not blind. Obama is the biggest fuck up this country has ever seen. We haven't even begun to know just how bad it's going to get yet. It's beyond what anyone can predict. The amount of money this little lop eared fucker and his spend drunk liberal nazi bill passing squad has already spent and plan to spend more is all but incomprehensible. You better bend over, grab ears and pop head out. Wake up sis. These people are fucking us, bad.

Sorry honey... it's more than just the "repubs." I'm an independent, and I'm not blind. Obama is the biggest fuck up this country has ever seen. We haven't even begun to know just how bad it's going to get yet. It's beyond what anyone can predict. The amount of money this little lop eared fucker and his spend drunk liberal nazi bill passing squad has already spent and plan to spend more is all but incomprehensible. You better bend over, grab ears and pop head out. Wake up sis. These people are fucking us, bad.
this one is a total fuckin waste
shes a die hard dembot

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You just aren't in a position to determine that Democrats are in decline at this point. If I thought they were, I'd say. It is just ridiculously too early and your arguments too weak even though you are Independent.

You just aren't in a position to determine that Democrats are in decline at this point. If I thought they were, I'd say. It is just ridiculously too early and your arguments too weak even though you are Independent.

Here ya go hun.... here's your picture....

2093273754_4fb7884b81_o.jpg

2093273754_4fb7884b81_o.jpg
wow, you know her too well already
:thup:

You were right DC.... she's got a closed mind. She's an obamabot if I've ever saw one.

Wonder how one gets to be that way, because to close your mind off to all there is around you in print, radio, TV news and internet, and it all very clearly shows how obama is messing up, and then to just act as though it's not happening.... it's delirium.... or psychotic.

Last edited:

You were right DC.... she's got a closed mind. She's an obamabot if I've ever saw one.

Wonder how one gets to be that way, because to close your mind off to all there is around you in print, radio, TV news and internet, and it all very clearly shows how obama is messing up, and then to just act as though it's not happening.... it's delirium.... or psychotic.

But then, I'm not the subject here. Why not at least attempt to stay on topic, only posters who have nothing begin personally attacking.

I'll move along if you can't be more civil. You are probably used to that anyway though.

When you only watch FoxNews and listen to Rush you tend to get a different point of view also.
Look how well it did to listen to them for the last eight years!

When you only watch FoxNews and listen to Rush you tend to get a different point of view also.
just as you only watching CNN and reading the dailyKOS

Hmmm.... could you point out to me where I told you what and who I listened to? I don't seem to recall doing so.... :eusa_eh:

Oh yeah....for your information...Bush didn't lose the election...McCain did.

Pay attention in class next week Einstein

Wow, the Newbie jumps on a faux pas like shit on a blanket, while missing the point altogether (as did several others). You have an idiot in the WH for 8 years and you're talking like Civil War 2 is about to break out.

As for Einstein, you neo-cons don't even give a guy six weeks in office and he's the worst thing since the black plague...truly pathetic, alarmist, and the winner of this week's Chicken Little award.

Hey Texan, Grow up...

Don't fall for the lie Sarah. This guy is not an independent. In the two years plus I've been on these boards he'd have given Bush a blow job if he could. A guy who says Obama is the biggest fuck up (and seriously believes it after the past eight years) is not only a fool, but delusional. Especially when the Chimp and his cronies caused this recession in the first place.....

Don't fall for the lie Sarah. This guy is not an independent. In the two years plus I've been on these boards he'd have given Bush a blow job if he could. A guy who says Obama is the biggest fuck up (and seriously believes it after the past eight years) is not only a fool, but delusional. Especially when the Chimp and his cronies caused this recession in the first place.....

Thanks for that Dr Grump, I'm learning who's who around here. He doesn't seem like he is too Independent.

Obama is working hard, harder over the last 50 days than Bush worked in both terms. I see success in his and our future for sure. :)

The populist movement IS gaining momentum folks. The tea parties, the increased din among even normally left-leaning columnists, and of course, agitaged, increasingly fearful, Americans who have seen their equity, retirement, and jobs eliminated over the past year while the Democrat controlled White House and Congress march to a spending orgy tune of trillions of social restructuring amidst economic hardship.

Countrywide Dodd is but the first of what could prove many...

Connecticut's Chris Dodd Faces a Backyard Rebellion - TIME

You still think it's about PARTIES, don't you?

What will it take before you finally get it, Sinatra?

The leadership of these parties contstituents are NOT YOU OR ME.

Wake up and smell the classism, dude.

You're not on anyone's team.

People like us are merely voting resources to be fooled every election cycle and swindled the rrest of the time.

Oh yeah....for your information...Bush didn't lose the election...McCain did.

Pay attention in class next week Einstein

Wow, the Newbie jumps on a faux pas like shit on a blanket, while missing the point altogether (as did several others). You have an idiot in the WH for 8 years and you're talking like Civil War 2 is about to break out.

As for Einstein, you neo-cons don't even give a guy six weeks in office and he's the worst thing since the black plague...truly pathetic, alarmist, and the winner of this week's Chicken Little award.

Hey Texan, Grow up...

That's great...you're going to attack me because you don't know how the presidency works??? And you want ME to grow up? Seriously? I am 100% sure that "faux pas" as you call was more than a simple mistake. Especially if you're as smart as you claim to be. I can be a newbie with enough common sense to point out your lack of it, and I'm sure there are plenty of others here that will back me up on that.

Just because you hate Bush doesn't make it a good idea to stand behind a guy who CLEARLY is in over his head. Six weeks is a short time for any president, that is true. However, when you pull as many blundering IDIOTIC moves as this guy has in such a very short time, you have to wonder, at some point, if the cause you're fighting for is worth your own integrity.

Let's be VERY clear. If Bush has said " THERE WILL BE A BAN ON ALL EARMARKS IN THIS BILL" and then signed it after making a statement about how many bad earmarks there are in this bill, just as boy wonder did yesterday, you'd be foaming at the mouth.

I'll grow up when you grow a brain.

Why is it that everyone who disagrees with you is labeled a neo con? I want to remind you that the alarmist out there is the one who has focused on the crisis and how bad it is and how bad it's going to be if we don't get behind him and support this spending frenzy.....

You know what? You're right! Let's just print more money and give a shitload of it to anybody with their hand out! Sounds like a great idea. Hell, I could have done that in the first TWO weeks as president. What the hell has taken him so long? I mean, he DOES hold the keys to the golden ATM doesn't he? Tax and spend...or this case...SPEND AND TAX! It's just money...when we walk into the vault and see that supply is low, we'll just fire up the ol' printing press and push out another 750 billion. Who cares!!!???!!! It's only money! We've got TONS of paper to print it on! What's the problem?

Relax everybody...Dr. Grump and I have come to the conclusion that Obama IS indeed the best thing that ever happened to this country. There...I said it. It's all Bushes fault. Barack cannot fail. He is the golden child with the magic wand that will erase all of Bush's transgressions.

All hail Dr. Grump!! He may not know anything about term limits in the WH, but he sure knows a good plan when he sees one.

Forum List

Back