And so it begins - democrat decline

Currently as of today, his popularity is higher than was:

Bushs, Clintons, Bushs and yes even the great Reagan at this time in each one's presidency.

Keep talking the trash.:lol:
BULLSHIT

but thats what you regularly post anyway

The left has to get it out of their head that their oposition is exclusivily 'republicans'.

The GoP is a politcal party the right alligns with these days soley to block a leftist agenda, not through any kind of loyalty.

PEOPLE are fed up with this tax and spend crap, this is why so many have worked against the democrats for so long, as soon as they regained power, it was as expected the corner stone of their activities.

TAX & SPEND

Are you serious? You're protesting a 3% increase in taxes of the top 2% of Americans? Who the fuck gives a shit about the 36 - 39% tax increase?? I've never seen the middle class trying to protect rich of any society before...

And we've been spending like a banshee for decades, mostly starting with Ronald Reagan when our national debt increased multiple fold.
The real question is, are YOU serious.

The absolute worst mistake that can be made is to raise taxes in a recession.

The worst atmosphere for business is higher taxes.

The government is addicted to spending other people's money and it has to stop.

Are you serious? You're protesting a 3% increase in taxes of the top 2% of Americans? Who the fuck gives a shit about the 36 - 39% tax increase?? I've never seen the middle class trying to protect rich of any society before...

And we've been spending like a banshee for decades, mostly starting with Ronald Reagan when our national debt increased multiple fold.
The real question is, are YOU serious.

The absolute worst mistake that can be made is to raise taxes in a recession.

The worst atmosphere for business is higher taxes.

The government is addicted to spending other people's money and it has to stop.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I suspect the worst mistake is cutting taxes on the wealthiest 1% during wartime. Allowing that gift to expire is good policy.

Can someone please tell me why BO signed this bill while admitting that it is loaded with earmarks that represent the very worst in American politics? One of his strongest points during his campaign was NO EARMARKS!! Yet, he is too weak minded and gutless to actually uphold his own promise!!!! I was ready to put my doubts on hold if he had stood for what he preached so heartily just a few months ago. But, as I suspected...he couldn't be THE leader of this nation. He was afraid of the lashing of a few special interest groups. (OK...maybe it was more than a few, but who the hell cares!) No, instead of standing up for this country and it's people, he cowered before a small fraction of those who haven't the least bit of concern for America, it's people, it's future or it's heritage.

I hope the people of our great nation are ready...because it is about to get ugly. We have to take a stand.

No, instead of standing up for this country and it's people, he cowered before a small fraction of those who haven't the least bit of concern for America, it's people, it's future or it's heritage.

Er, Bush lost the election. Obama is in charge now. No need to worry! :razz:
uh, NO you moron
Bush didnt run, McCain lost
if you dont want people to know you are a moron, then maybe you should stop posting moronic crap

No, instead of standing up for this country and it's people, he cowered before a small fraction of those who haven't the least bit of concern for America, it's people, it's future or it's heritage.

You go right ahead and stick your gel-filled skull in the sand and pretend like the land of Oz is your perfect little utopia.

The new man behind the green curtain is as lost as that dufus of a wizard who couldn't even fly a hot air baloon. He never should have gotten in it. And when it took off with him in it and he got lost, he landed in a magical land where he was named "WIZARD" and everyone looked to him and revered him...all the time thinking he had all the answers. But then, in the end, we find out that he's just a guy who got in way over his head.

Sounds very familiar...doesn't it? I can't wait for him to take off again and go back where he came from so the guy with a heart and the guy with a brain and the guy with courage can take charge and help the people of Oz.

Oh yeah....for your information...Bush didn't lose the election...McCain did.

Pay attention in class next week Einstein

Being a NON American one might be willing to forgive your ignorance, but I do not think so. You retard Bush did not run against Obama. A person can only be elected to the Presidency TWICE.

Forum List

Back