And so it begins - democrat decline

As long as the Media spew the bias then millions of people out there will not know the truth until it's too late...just like we are dealing with now.
yeah, but the attacks on people like Rush and Hannity are making people check out what they are actually saying
and not believing the BS the lamestream media spews

And the Democrat power play between the White House and Obama continues...

TheHill.com - Conrad: Obama budget lacks votes

I think the article is correct--this is "trickle down reality"--that Obama may have not been the best choice for this country. Even Whoppie Golberg on her show "The View" the other day had a fit about the taxes she's going to be paying.

You know I just don't understand this: Was the American public so enamored with the magnificent speeches Obama gave, that they forgot to listen to the words he spoke? As an example--Whoopie Golberg must have known that her taxes were going to go sky high! How many times did Obama tell her that. Every campaign speech he made he said it. Now--she's upset about it? Obama has held true to his big promises of spending bills & taxes. Wasn't anyone listening?

I guess at least 48 million of us were listening.
the sad fact is, neither was McCain

DITTO--We as conservatives are fairly upset with a Republican party that spends like liberal democrats. In fact, I considered John McCain more a democrat than a conservative Republican.

At the same time I think all this spending is not only result in mortgaging our children & grandchildren's future--but the younger voting generation is finally getting an education in what liberal means.

If this keeps up--we as a country will only elect true blue conservatives (either democrat or republican conservatives to office.)

That is if we can survive the next two years. Hopefully at that time, we will be able to put a majority of conservatives in the house to stop all this madness.

As long as the Media spew the bias then millions of people out there will not know the truth until it's too late...just like we are dealing with now.
yeah, but the attacks on people like Rush and Hannity are making people check out what they are actually saying
and not believing the BS the lamestream media spews

I agree with that. Americans are so out-raged over all this spending--the DNC went after the wrong guy. Rush Limbaugh who is a conservative. More people are listening to him than ever before--especially after the DNC went after him.

I was thinking about those young indoctrinated young voters. Can you imagine waking up one day finding out that everything you were taught, told, or watched on TV was designed to indoctrinate you? Wow, talk about having your world upside down. I can see how some people just cannot admit in their conscience minds of this fact. All they have to do is apply common sense to their everyday life and they will see that they are actually of a conservative mind set. How many progressives treat their own budgets like what they think our governments should do? None I suspect for if they had then they would be sending massive amounts of donations to the IRS. They would give their second car to billybob or San-ti’s. Is the Republican party It? No, but I say everyone has Conservative values but many are either too stupid to see it or cannot admit it because if they do then their entire world would be turned upside down and they couldn’t handle that.

Last edited:
I love these right wing circle jerks.

Eight years of this is going to be fun.

No, but I say everyone has Conservative values but many are either too stupid to see it or cannot admit it because if they do then their entire world would be turned upside down and they couldn’t handle that. [/FONT][/COLOR]

If that were true, women would still not be allowed to vote, black people would still be slaves and homos would still be in the closet....

No, but I say everyone has Conservative values but many are either too stupid to see it or cannot admit it because if they do then their entire world would be turned upside down and they couldn’t handle that. [/FONT][/COLOR]

If that were true, women would still not be allowed to vote, black people would still be slaves and homos would still be in the closet....
more bullshit from the moronic asshole

No, but I say everyone has Conservative values but many are either too stupid to see it or cannot admit it because if they do then their entire world would be turned upside down and they couldn’t handle that. [/font][/color]

You are the classic example I was talking about...LOL

So blind you cannot find your way

No, but I say everyone has Conservative values but many are either too stupid to see it or cannot admit it because if they do then their entire world would be turned upside down and they couldn’t handle that. [/font][/color]

Yes, you are.

If you cannot understand something as basic as a conservative wants to conserve the status quo, then you are the blind one. Any right any person has got in any country is due to liberals of their times - whether it be women voting, blacks being freed from slavery or homosexual acts being decriminalised.

If you cannot understand something as basic as a conservative wants to conserve the status quo, then you are the blind one. Any right anybody has got in any country is due to liberals of their times - whether it be women voting, blacks being freed from slavery or homosexual acts being decriminalised.
Excuse me I can admit when I'm wrong, and I was wrong as you do not fit my example for you're not educated.

The left has to get it out of their head that their oposition is exclusivily 'republicans'.

The GoP is a politcal party the right alligns with these days soley to block a leftist agenda, not through any kind of loyalty.

PEOPLE are fed up with this tax and spend crap, this is why so many have worked against the democrats for so long, as soon as they regained power, it was as expected the corner stone of their activities.

TAX & SPEND

Are you serious? You're protesting a 3% increase in taxes of the top 2% of Americans? Who the fuck gives a shit about the 36 - 39% tax increase?? I've never seen the middle class trying to protect rich of any society before...

And we've been spending like a banshee for decades, mostly starting with Ronald Reagan when our national debt increased multiple fold.

The American economy as a whole grew far more under Reagan than did the debt, while the overall federal spending as a percentage of GDP was actually reduced under Reagan. Real GDP per individual, which had stagnated in the 1970's more than doubled under Reagan. By defeating the Soviet Union, Reagan also created what later became known as the Peace Dividend, which, when combined with large reductions in the federal welfare system proposed by the Gingrich House and signed into law by Clinton (after much political arm-twisting), and revenues from the dot-com explosion created the budget surplus that could have continued if not for the following increases in government spending that occurred under Bush and the then Republican Congress, and now being increased to historic levels by Obama and this Democrat Congress.

The Reagan record is sound - not perfect mind you, but clearly a time period of reducing the overall growth of government, and doubling tax revenues. It should also be noted that the increases in Social Security and Medicare demanded by the then Democrat Congress were far more substantial than the increases in defense spending - it was entitlement programs that contributed to the deficit more than anything else under Reagan. And yet despite that, by almost every economic measure, the Reagan years were a time of incredible growth and prosperity for America that extended far beyond his own term.

bg1414tab1.gif

Currently as of today, his popularity is higher than was:

Bushs, Clintons, Bushs and yes even the great Reagan at this time in each one's presidency.

Keep talking the trash.:lol:

Forum List

Back