And so it begins - democrat decline

We can all jump on polls and vote as many times as we like too.

Obama haters are like fish, they have a very short term memory. Anybody who can blame a global meltdown that started WAY before somebody got in office is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic..
except this is on PMSNBC
its lib dominated
LOL
you are clueless as always

except this is on PMSNBC
its lib dominated
LOL

So what? If normal folk like me go on that site, and see it for what it is, they probably are not moronic enough to vote. Conservatives are. Go figure. Only a moronic conservative would actually think the poll means something.....:lol::eusa_angel:

except this is on PMSNBC
its lib dominated
LOL

So what? If normal folk like me go on that site, and see it for what it is, they probably are not moronic enough to vote. Conservatives are. Go figure. Only a moronic conservative would actually think the poll means something.....:lol::eusa_angel:

The pitch of your post betrays your agitation over that poll...

except this is on PMSNBC
its lib dominated
LOL

ah, so on a leftie dominated site they figure the poll is rigged in favor of the right
yeah, you need to tell the nurse your meds arent working
and they need to up the dosage

btw, YOU are far from NORMAL

We can all jump on polls and vote as many times as we like too.

Obama haters are like fish, they have a very short term memory. Anybody who can blame a global meltdown that started WAY before somebody got in office is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic..

You have a problem with that statement: Most conservatives would not tune into msnbc--if their lives depended on it,much less go to their web-site. So I imagine most of these votes cast are more than likely people who actually voted for Obama.

I've never believed in any poll except for my own little polls from talking to different people. I spoke to an Obama supporter last week. We started talking about different issues and spending, her life and mine. At the end of the conversation I had to point out to her just how conservative she was and she paused a long time. Then blurted out, "well I hate Sean Hannity and Rush" LOL

This told me even those that really did support him are opening their eyes and they know he is wrong. I sense some people think they have so much invested in this one Man (my team wins attitude) that they will never admit to it even if they silently do know he is wrong for our Country.

except this is on PMSNBC
its lib dominated
LOL

btw IDIOT, you dont see the results till AFTER you vote
so that defeats your moronic diatribe

I've never believed in any poll except for my own little polls from talking to different people. I spoke to an Obama supporter last week. We started talking about different issues and spending, her life and mine. At the end of the conversation I had to point out to her just how conservative she was and she paused a long time. Then blurted out, "well I hate Sean Hannity and Rush" LOL

This told me even those that really did support him are opening their eyes and they know he is wrong. I sense some people think they have so much invested in this one Man (my team wins attitude) that they will never admit to it even if they silently do know he is wrong for our Country.

DITTO-- I got a real shock from a long time friend of mine today--who voted for Obama. Out of the blue, not even talking politics--he said to me that he believed he voted for the wrong guy.

I asked well why do you feel that way? He said he is getting real tired of all this spending, & the flying all over the country at tax-payer expense & speech after speech after speech regarding the same things.

Heck--he might have been one of these people who gave him an F with the attitude he had today. I don't think I have ever seen a President fall off a pedestal this fast.

Last edited:

DITTO-- I got a real shock from a long time friend of mine today--who voted for Obama. Out of the blue, not even talking politics--he said to me that he believed he voted for the wrong guy.

I asked well why do you feel that way? He said he is getting real tired of all this spending, & the flying all over the country at tax-payer expense & speech after speech after speech regarding the same things.

Heck--he might have been one of these people who gave him an F--with the attitude he had today. I don't think I have ever seen a President fall off a pedestal this fast.
These are the people who do not follow current events, they catch a few minutes in a week and they get it from Jon Daily or Letterman. That's what I think.

And the Democrat power play between the White House and Obama continues...

TheHill.com - Conrad: Obama budget lacks votes

I think the article is correct--this is "trickle down reality"--that Obama may have not been the best choice for this country.

Even Whoppie Golberg on her show "The View" the other day had a fit about the taxes she's going to be paying. You know I just don't understand this: Was the American public so enamored with the magnificent speeches Obama gave, that they forgot to listen to the words he spoke? As an example--Whoopie Golberg must have known that her taxes were going to go sky high! How many times did Obama tell her that. Every campaign speech he made he said it. Now--she's upset about it? Obama has held true to his big promises of spending bills & taxes. Wasn't anyone listening?

I guess at least 48 million of us were listening to the words & not the beauty of the speeches.

Last edited:
And the Democrat power play between the White House and Obama continues...

TheHill.com - Conrad: Obama budget lacks votes

I think the article is correct--this is "trickle down reality"--that Obama may have not been the best choice for this country. Even Whoppie Golberg on her show "The View" the other day had a fit about the taxes she's going to be paying.

You know I just don't understand this: Was the American public so enamored with the magnificent speeches Obama gave, that they forgot to listen to the words he spoke? As an example--Whoopie Golberg must have known that her taxes were going to go sky high! How many times did Obama tell her that. Every campaign speech he made he said it. Now--she's upset about it? Obama has held true to his big promises of spending bills & taxes. Wasn't anyone listening?

I guess at least 48 million of us were listening.
the sad fact is, neither was McCain

Heck--he might have been one of these people who gave him an F--with the attitude he had today. I don't think I have ever seen a President fall off a pedestal this fast.
These are the people who do not follow current events, they catch a few minutes in a week and they get it from Jon Daily or Letterman. That's what I think.

Maybe true prior to the election--but billions of dollars has finally gotten their attention. I know my friend is watching the news today.

As long as the Media spew the bias then millions of people out there will not know the truth until it's too late...just like we are dealing with now.

Forum List

Back