And so…Biden to prove that his memory and cognition is in perfect condition, said this in a press conference today:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
And so…Biden to prove that his memory and cognition are in perfect condition, said this in a press conference today, when discussing the Israel Palestine situation: “I talked to president Sissi of MEXICO and forced him to open up the gates at Rafah…”

Only one problem Sissi is president of EGYPT! Ha ha ha!

rent free.png

I didn't watch Potatohead because I don't care to listen to anything the dufus would say but it has to be pathetic as hell to have to go on TV to try to convince the American people that he isn't the idiot we all know he is.

He has an approval rating in the 30s so he has a lot of convincing to do.

As much of a dufus he is the real idiots are the morons that voted for him. He had a 46 year record of being an idiot and even Obama said to never underestimate his ability to screw things up.

America is currently being led by a gangster government headed by a corrupt and mentally unfit dementia patient who, instead of stepping down for the benefit of the whole country, is trying to put his opponent in prison for crimes the dementia-addled tyrant himself committed.

Sean Davis (@seanmdav) February 9, 2024

And so…Biden to prove that his memory and cognition are in perfect condition, said this in a press conference today, when discussing the Israel Palestine situation: “I talked to president Sissi of MEXICO and forced him to open up the gates at Rafah…”

Only one problem Sissi is president of EGYPT! Ha ha ha!

Mr. Potato head, has had his inside fried, by using Hunter's cocaine. But hey, Joe Biteme is smarter than any Joe Biden voter.

Bidenet.png

An independent prosecutor found that the so called leader of the free world and president of the US is guilty of willfully and criminally taking and hiding top secret documents when he had no authority to. However, no charges were pressed because Joe Biden is an elderly man whose brain is shot, and therefore mentally unfit for trial. He couldn’t even remember when he was VP and what year his son was born in the interview.

So let’s get this Democrat logic straight, he was found to have committed a crime but since he’s a senile brain dead old man it wouldn’t be a good idea for him to be tried, correct?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back