And One Stands Alone

Why do you fear learning the true history of Iran/Mossadegh?

When your lacunae are exposed, won't you have to issue an apology?

Do you still contend "Th Iranian Hostage Crisis stems back from ousting Mossadegh and then installing the Shah and teaching the SAVAK Nazi torture tactics for those who opposed that our American puppet"...

I don't fear the truth. Please tell us why you fear liberty and democracy?

Do you still contend "Th Iranian Hostage Crisis stems back from ousting Mossadegh and then installing the Shah and teaching the SAVAK Nazi torture tactics for those who opposed that our American puppet"...

The fear is evinced by one who hides behind the oh-so-liberal " tell us" as though invested by multitudes to prosecute this investigation.

Laughable.

No, you are just one tiny little insignificant gnat who has made a glaring mistake, a slander of the great United States, and now is sweating bullets...and trying to change the subject.

So, it is correctly stated as "tell me." Not us, me.

Didn't you learn any thing from Representative Weiner?
"The cover-up is worse than the crime."

Last edited:

The fear is evinced by one who hides behind the oh-so-liberal " tell us" as though invested by multitudes to prosecute this investigation.

Laughable.

No, you are just one tiny little insignificant gnat who has made a glaring mistake, a slander of the great United States, and now is sweating bullets...and trying to change the subject.

Again, why do you consider Ron Paul to be a liberal?

Laughable.

Again, why do you consider Ron Paul to be a liberal?

You haven't repeated the libel in the last several posts...

...running away with your tail between your legs!

Good. Glad to have taught you a lesson.
Be more circumspect in the future.

The last decent President America had, despite his love for dictators. James Earl Carter.

sTBYW.jpg

He stands alone cause he's a pariah. Dumbass.

Do you think that our Founding Fathers would have tolerated the British coming over here and exploiting our natural resources while they lived high off the hog while we lived in poverty while ousting our freedom loving President to install a secret police which tortured you if you dissented against them?

It is amazing that you don't foresee any repercussion from this.

I have some problems with some of Carters policies/

But I also happen to think he was a moral person whose motives were sound even if his administration failed on many counts.

He was, after all, betrayed by the very same duelopoly that is screwing this nation, right now.

"...moral person whose motives were sound..."

"Last month, Carter penned a remarkable op-ed piece for the New York Times, entitled "America Can Persuade Israel to Make a Just Peace." In it, he let it all hang out as an apologist for Arafat and a bulldog against Sharon. Before getting to that piece, however, we should be clear about just how attached to Arafat and his cause the ex-president is. As Brinkley writes in his book The Unfinished Presidency — about Carter's celebrated post-White House years — "there was no world leader Jimmy Carter was more eager to know than Yasir Arafat." The former president "felt certain affinities with the Palestinian: a tendency toward hyperactivity and a workaholic disposition...."
Jay Nordlinger on Jimmy Carter on National Review Online

"...moral person whose motives were sound..."????

"...an apologist for Arafat..."

"...In Carter's eyes, the Arab-Israeli conflict is not unlike the pre-civil-rights South, with the Israelis as the oppressive whites and the Palestinians as the innocent blacks..."

"...he said, "When I bring up the [PLO] charter, you should not be concerned that I am biased. I am much more harsh with the Israelis."

"...Carter actually acted as PR adviser and speechwriter to Arafat."

You wanna stick with that?

1973: Under Arafat’s command, Black September
kidnaps and murders an American Ambassador
and his deputy hostage in Sudan.
April 11, 1974: Eleven Israelis are killed by PLO
terrorists who attack an apartment building in
Kiryat Shmona.
May 15, 1974: PLO terrorists infiltrating Israel from
Lebanon take children hostage at a school in
Ma'alot, killing 26. Most were 15 year-old-girls.
1976: PLO attacks Israel from Lebanon. Assassins
murder the US Ambassador to Lebanon.
March 1978: Fatah terrorists take over an Israeli bus
on the Haifa-Tel Aviv highway and kill 21 passengers.
Feb. 11, 1980: “Peace for us means the destruction
of Israel,” Arafat tells Venezuela’s El Mundo news
source.
1982: The PLO destabilizes Lebanon. Israel
invades Lebanon to stop PLO missile assaults
against Israeli towns. Arafat is exiled to Tunis.
Oct. 7, 1985: PLO terrorists hijack the Italian
cruise ship Achille Lauro and shoot and throw
overboard Leon Klinghoffer, a wheelchair-bound
elderly American.
http://www.standwithus.com/pdfs/flyers/Arafats_Legacy.pdf

Do you think that our Founding Fathers would have tolerated the British coming over here and exploiting our natural resources while they lived high off the hog while we lived in poverty while ousting our freedom loving President to install a secret police which tortured you if you dissented against them?

It is amazing that you don't foresee any repercussion from this.

Auntie,

...you know less than nothing about Persia, Iran, the Nazis, Pahlavi, or Mossadegh...and yet you use your ignorance of events as a bludgeon against the greatest nation the world has known...as the great man said, "The shining city on a hill."

You should retract your statement.

Last edited:
Auntie,

...you know less than nothing about Persia, Iran, the Nazis, Pahlavi, or Mossadegh...and yet you use your ignorance of events as a bludgeon against the greatest nation the world has known...as the great man said, "The shining city on a hill."

You are all fluff and no substance.

Come back when you actually have something legitimate to say.

Auntie,

You are all fluff and no substance.

Come back when you actually have something legitimate to say.

I await your request to educate you as to each and every aspect as follows: "Persia, Iran, the Nazis, Pahlavi, or Mossadegh."

Just say the word.

As always all of my work will be documented and or linked. You will be unable to challenge the factual basis of what I write.....
...ready?

Fear is a terrible burden, isn't it auntie?

I await your request to educate you as to each and every aspect as follows: "Persia, Iran, the Nazis, Pahlavi, or Mossadegh."

Just say the word.

As always all of my work will be documented and or linked. You will be unable to challenge the factual basis of what I write.....
...ready?

Lets begin with why you think Ron Paul is a liberal.

Just say the word.

...ready?

Lets begin with why you think Ron Paul is a liberal.

Have someone with greater reading skills than yours read post #37 to you.

The last decent President America had, despite his love for dictators. James Earl Carter.

sTBYW.jpg

I agree. Jimmy Carter was a good and decent man. But those qualities don't count for much where the right wing is concerned.

Something which is conveniently forgotten is Carter's attempt to put us on track for development of solar energy. He put solar panels on the White House roof but the dimwitted corporatist puppet, Reagan, had them taken down. If Carter's plan had been followed we would by now be producing at least 30% of our electrical power by solar (as the Germans are doing), which would completely eliminate our need for Middle East oil.

sTBYW.jpg

I agree. Jimmy Carter was a good and decent man. But those qualities don't count for much where the right wing is concerned.

Something which is conveniently forgotten is Carter's attempt to put us on track for development of solar energy. He put solar panels on the White House roof but the dimwitted corporatist puppet, Reagan, had them taken down. If Carter's plan had been followed we would by now be producing at least 30% of our electrical power by solar (as the Germans are doing), which would completely eliminate our need for Middle East oil.
So he was an environmentalist, which the communists support by the way. Enviro-nuts are a big part of the problem with this country.

So he was an environmentalist, which the communists support by the way. Enviro-nuts are a big part of the problem with this country.

Leave it up to rw kooks to believe that finding an alternative source of energy outside of our diminishing fossil fuel stock is considered communists. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back