And now it's Trannies shilling Jack Daniels

Why do people have to call people that? Arent' we all people?
And people call other people names they joke around only YOU people seem to think you're butthurt equals actual violence

And as long as this is America you'll never get people like me to go along with your derangement or fantasy game

And people call other people names they joke around only YOU people seem to think you're butthurt equals actual violence

And as long as this is America you'll never get people like me to go along with your derangement or fantasy game
Serious question. If you were made King or An kim jong un style dictator tomorrow would I be allowed to live my life and walk the street?

Do gay people and transsexuals even drink a lot of whiskey? Seems like they don’t know their own customer base.

Is it just a coincidence that ever since the election of Anthony George Kitara Ravache Devolder Santos, the New Right has had trannies on the brain?

santos-in-drag-1.jpg

Good lord let this madness end. Who honestly would look at this and think "yeah that makes me wanna have a Jack"

It is so much damn fun watching you all lose your minds multiple times a week over this stuff.....it is almost as if they are doing it just to troll people like you.

Forum List

Back