And now it's Trannies shilling Jack Daniels

No I am not. This thread is about Jack Daniels, not kids. Do try and keep up.

I think both are bad.

Here you are projecting again. This is not a political issue for me.
Considering its my thread I think I'm doing just fine

On that we agree yet your words say otherwise namely who you defend

Nope I'm spot on you always claim to be a libertarian yet most times you defend radical left agendas

The tranny signifier is still influencing kids, let alone the signified of the actual, physical tranny's crotch-clown-world rump. This same name game was known to the theologians of the Neolithic, and their offspring should not be allowed to dupe intelligent humans. H. sapiens evolution has a right to be here, to influence, because it's more educated than the polticization of tranny evolution.

Good lord let this madness end. Who honestly would look at this and think "yeah that makes me wanna have a Jack"

The problem is that these companies are now being run by WOKE executives that are appealing to Generation Z customers.

You're defending this

How is this gonna sell more Jack Daniels?

Are there kids in that?

Is it directed at kids?

But sure, I am defending JD making your all heads explode, it is fun as hell to watch.

How is that going at sell more JD, since you wanna dodge questions

I did not say it was going to. JD sucks, I could care less if they sell more or not.

I just enjoy watching you snowflakes melt multiple times a day.

When the makers of Jack Daniels are sued for the health problems of homos who use their product, after marketing it to the bum fucking crowd- they'll get their comeuppance.

Just like the makers of Newports and Kools have been literally crucified for marketing to blacks- and their products have been taken off the shelf in several states.

This new advertising scheme (LGBTQxyz+++) is making the rounds.

I hope the good Scotch makers don’t join in.

In semi-related rumors, the folks who manufacture Kotex tampons are now considering offering a new version: the new “NoWhereToGo” tampons for men.

WOKE companies will go after the almighty dollar even if it means ignoring older consumers.

Thank God I've found a replacement for Jack long ago that is as good as Jack but not only much cheaper, and not watered down like Jim Beam.
"We want names!"
This new advertising scheme (LGBTQxyz+++) is making the rounds.

I hope the good Scotch makers don’t join in.

In semi-related rumors, the folks who manufacture Kotex tampons are now considering offering a new version: the new “NoWhereToGo” tampons for men.
The Scots have long ago gotten over men in skirts.

Forum List

Back