And now it's Trannies shilling Jack Daniels

I don’t care about kilts or about the people of Scotland in general. They seem cool to me.

I was talking about their whiskey.
..and I was just trying to make light of something that is so silly, yet being taken so seriously by so many.
I seriously don't get all the "tranny" stuff lately, but can't help but categorize it all under absolutely irrelevant.
Also, I like good Scotch.

How is that going at sell more JD, since you wanna dodge questions

How is it gonna sell more JD? Simple.................if you get "Crocodile Dundee'd" (remember when he met that trannie at the bar?) at a bar by a dude dressed like a chick, they want you to reach for their brand of mind eraser to get over the experience.

The Brown–Forman Corporation is an American company, one of the largest in the spirits and wine business. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, it manufactures several well known brands throughout the world, including Jack Daniel's, Old Forester, Woodford Reserve, GlenDronach, BenRiach, Glenglassaugh, Finlandia, Herradura, Korbel, and Chambord. Brown–Forman formerly owned Southern Comfort and Tuaca before selling them off in 2016.

As of fiscal 2016 the company had sales of $3.08 billion. The roughly 40 members of the Brown family, cousins that are descendants of founder George Garvin Brown, control more than 70% of the voting shares and in 2016 had a net worth of $12.3 billion.

Forum List

Back