...and let's say WTC 7 really was a CD

are you really that incredibly dense? the government has a long history of staging events against their own people and blaming it on someone else to start a fake and phony war and having THOUSANDS of people involved and keep it a secret for DECADES.:cuckoo:
are you really dense about how evil an organization the CIA AND FBI really are? :cuckoo: the people at the TOP of these organizations who run them? they only pick the most evil and corrupt operatives to do these operations.:cuckoo:

Nobody has any answers for those questions,we can only speculate at this point what happend,thats why we need a new independent investigation to get those answers.but whats proven is that the towers came down by controlled demolition and that there isnt a shread of evidence that an airliner slammed into the pentagon or that there is any evidence that an airliner made that hole as Terrral just proved with his pics..

What nobody among the truthers has is any evidence whatsoever that this black helicopter world you live in is real. Do you have answers for how you factually know how your above allegations against these institutions are true?

Hi Bern:

I am not here to converse with Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES.

Accusing someone of being something they have stated on multiple occassions they are not and having no evidence that they are is not really a hallmark of a one who would be interested in the objective truth. With each excuse to not answer the important quesitons and challenges to your theory you prove that you indeed are not interested in the truth.

oh you guys are Bush/Obama loyal dupies and do just like those 3 monkeys do in his pics alright.prove me wrong,watch those 47 videos and EXPLAIN whats wrong with them.You Bush/Obama dupes NEVER take me up on that challege cause you do exactly what those 3 monkeys do in that pic.

Would this not be the exact tactic you accussed us of using on you? Deflecting to avoid listening and objectively considering? You're not even a truther. You're a hypocrit.

Hey Bern if you were REALLY living in reality,you would stop living in this fairy tale land of yours you do by ignoring evidence,facts, and witness testimony.If you were REALLY interested in the truth,you would watch these 47 videos here at this link.
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos

the evidence in them is OVERWHERWHELMING evidence and proof that 9/11 was an inside job,that it was a controlled demolition that brought down the towers,and that their isnt a shread of evidence that proves 19 muslims and Bin Laden were behind the attacks.of course as we both know,your in denial and afraid of the truth so you wont watch them.nobody ever does when I challenge them.

They always come back with the same line of B.S such as -I have seen all those videos and they dont prove a damn thing..so save it,dont say that,I have heard that cowardly line too many times to remember when I ask people to watch those videos and refute them.

Thats always a very convient line to use to avoid the challenge of watching them and proving they are wrong.thats why again,I have heard that line a 100 times before, except you guys instead of trying to refute them,just run all with your tails between your legs like the cowards you are and never watch them and elaborate on them when challenged.thats HARDLY the way to win your argument in a debate.:lol::lol: I know you wont watch them cause you only see what you WANT to see and hear what you want to hear as we both know.

that last poster was right,you start this thread and you call others delusional? your hysterical.lol.

If you read back some you would see that I find a CD of WTC 7 entirely plausible. Can I or anyone say that's unequivocally what happened. Of course not, I have yet to attain the power omniscience. And frankly the truthers do the same. You folks dodge the hard questions as well. No one here as yet has answered or provided any evidence as to how the buildings were rigged to blow in the first place. You jump to conclusions without objectively exploring all of the possibilities. The truthers foolishly and quckly snap to the conclusion that if a CD is proven it must be proof of the existance of some U.S. involved new world order form of control. Yet there are so many more entirely plausible explanations even if we did know for a fact that the buidings were brought down by a CD. For example why is it not completely plausible that terrorists are responsible for such a bombing?

I question the true agenda of truthers and whether it is for the real truth or not, because your problem solving techniques are so ass backwards it calls into question your objectivity. For anyone from the outside looking in it so brutally obvious it is not the the truth you are after. Your quest is like that of anyone else with an agenda. Validation of your opinion.

I have given evidence to how the buildings were rigged to blow HUNDREDS of times in the past to people like sarge idiot when asked for it.But you guys ignore it cause as we both know,you only see what you WANT to see unlike truthers.if I could find a shread of evidence that the governments fairy tales had ANY truth to them,I would be the first in line to admit it cause I would LOVE to believe their version is true but as any objective,non biased mind knows,there ISNT any shread of evidence of that.we know that the al queda terrorists could never have planted those bombs cause Marvin Bush and Wirt Walker, Bushs cousins,were head of the security for the towers.They could only do it with HIS blessings.:rolleyes:

Your hardly the one to being calling anybody who doesnt accept the 9/11 coverup commissions findings as not being objective in the fact that you didnt mention anything in this post about taking me up on my challenge to watch those 47 videos I gave you the link to.:lol:
if you did,you see all the answers for yourself and I wouldnt have to repeat the same damn thing over and over and over again.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
are you really that incredibly dense? the government has a long history of staging events against their own people and blaming it on someone else to start a fake and phony war and having THOUSANDS of people involved and keep it a secret for DECADES.:cuckoo:
are you really dense about how evil an organization the CIA AND FBI really are? :cuckoo: the people at the TOP of these organizations who run them? they only pick the most evil and corrupt operatives to do these operations.:cuckoo:

Nobody has any answers for those questions,we can only speculate at this point what happend,thats why we need a new independent investigation to get those answers.but whats proven is that the towers came down by controlled demolition and that there isnt a shread of evidence that an airliner slammed into the pentagon or that there is any evidence that an airliner made that hole as Terrral just proved with his pics..

What nobody among the truthers has is any evidence whatsoever that this black helicopter world you live in is real. Do you have answers for how you factually know how your above allegations against these institutions are true?

uh it was just learned recently back in the late 90's through the freedom of information act that the CIA was involved in an illegal covert war against the indonisians in indonisia in the early 50's where THOUSANDS were involved,that for example,was kept a secret from the american people for almost 50 years!!!!! only through the freedom of information act, did we finally discover it in the 90's.Cant believe you could be possibly be THIS dense to not know about how government institutions do this kind of thing ALL THE TIME..:cuckoo:we the american sheepie deserve it though,we brought it on ourselves,we let it happen and did nothing about it all these years.

Last edited:
Accusing someone of being something they have stated on multiple occassions they are not and having no evidence that they are is not really a hallmark of a one who would be interested in the objective truth. With each excuse to not answer the important quesitons and challenges to your theory you prove that you indeed are not interested in the truth.

oh you guys are Bush/Obama loyal dupies and do just like those 3 monkeys do in his pics alright.prove me wrong,watch those 47 videos and EXPLAIN whats wrong with them.You Bush/Obama dupes NEVER take me up on that challege cause you do exactly what those 3 monkeys do in that pic.

Would this not be the exact tactic you accussed us of using on you? Deflecting to avoid listening and objectively considering? You're not even a truther. You're a hypocrit.

I rest my case.Instead of taking me up on my challenge to watch those 47 videos and refute the cold hard facts and evidence,as always,you Bush/Obama dupes put your tails between your legs and run off and hide.chicken.No YOUR the hypocrite."I" addressed and answered all your questions.again the evidence is in these videos that it was an inside job.Im not the one thats afraid to watch them and talk about them,YOU are.:lol::lol:

Let me get this straight dipshit...you challenged someone to watch 47 videos....what was going to be the goal of the strength competition, bench press Greenland?

I can see why you are "not well liked".

Forum List

Back