...and let's say WTC 7 really was a CD

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Bern80, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    I am more inclined now to believe it was. So for fun let's assume it was. Hey great! Case closed for the truthers, right? Ah, sorry, no.

Again I remind people to remind themselves what the truthers are after. Hint: It's not the truth. The goal is to prove a power bent shadow government that attempted to kick start a war for the purpose of more power and money. A few problems still exist even if we start with the assumption that WTC7 was a CD.

So as bazar as it sounds here's a sligtly believable conspiracy theory: Those of us in realityville, don't believe the main towers were a CD because of the incredible amount of time and manpower and Solid Snake like senakiness it would have taken to rig the buildings. So one really can't use the argument that WTC7 was rigged ahead of time to go down either..........unless it was rigged WAY ahead of time.....

WTC7 suppossedly housed the many law enforcement agency offices including the CIA. Lots of secrets in that building I would imagine. So, it stands to reason to keep those secrets safe you would employ a procedure such that if there were an attack any secrets we don't want the bad guys getting could be destroyed. Seven hours after the attack WTC7 was considered a loss, standing or not, anyway. So why not bring it down? My conspiracy theory is simply that to keep the CIA secrets safe WTC7 may have been rigged to blow the day it was built, so it could be destroyed in just such a scenario as happened on 9/11.

Man it's fun to let the imagination run.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  2. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Bern:

WTC-7 was DEFINITELY brought down using Controlled Demolition (my Topic).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=player_embedded]CD Implosion Into Own Footprint In 6.6 Seconds[/ame]

The Flight 93 Case includes an EMPTY HOLE (my Topic) . . .

[​IMG]

. . . just like the Pentagon Case (What Really Happened):

[​IMG]

These are reasons #7, #8 and #9 that the USA 'is' worthy of utter destruction (my Topic), as the time to get 9/11 right has long since passed . . .

GL,

Terral

3. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,778
    After bringing down the two towers, and hitting the Pentagon, what was the purpose of these 'conspirators' in bringing down a much smaller and insignificant building that had been evacuated for hours?

Maybe America wasn't outraged enough by the morning attacks, and blowing up an empty WTC7 would just send them over the edge, demanding revenge.

4. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    yes I believe that is what the thread is titled. Dead horse meet Terral. Feel free to actually address the points made for once. My point is even if that's the case, it still doesn't come close to proving your overarching theory.

5. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Hawk:

The Twin Towers were hit first at 8:46 AM and 9:03 AM to give Navy Command Officers time to convene in the Navy Operations Center at the Pentagon.

[​IMG]

The Pentagon was then struck by the Raytheon Missile at exactly 9:31:39 AM (my Topic) to kill Navy Commanders about to launch Navy Jets from Navy Carriers into the NYC Theater (Which Never Happened). This is the same missile strike that killed bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts (story) looking for the missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars (story). The Jets used in the NY and Pentagon attacks were part of the Global Guardian Wargame Exercises (story) 'and' were retrofitted to be remote-controlled 'and' to carry Raytheon Missiles (story). However, the Global Guardian Jetliner that was intended to crash into WTC-7 was inadvertently shot down between Shanksville and New Baltimore (story), which is the reason for the Flight 93 Cover Story.

The Inside-Job Govt Terrorists had already wired WTC-7 for Demolition, so they stammered around and eventually 'pulled' the skyscraper anyway (my Topic); because Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES will believe anything . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  6. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Are you familiar with the concept of advancing a conversation? Do you realize in two threads and hundreds of posts you have basically posted only one thing the entire time? We all know what you think at this point. Unfortuantely your theory can not exist in a vacuum and plenty of objective criticism has been leveled against your theory that needs to be addressed.

As I said above, what I don't beleive is that you are interested in the truth. I believe you are more interested in proving your black helicopter view of reality because you clearly aren't interested in engaging in perfectly reasonable critique of your theory.

7. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Bern:

I am not here to converse with Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES.

[​IMG]

I am here to present 'the' 911Truth for the benefit of these registered USMB members and readers.

What Bern does not believe has nothing to do with anything. You give your side 'and' I will give my side 'and' everyone else can decide for themselves. 1Cor. 11:19.

GL,

Terral

8. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,778

So, where then are all the people that were on the four flights? Where did those airlines go?

Of all the different conspiracy theories I've seen the only one that is even remotely possible is they decided to shoot down Flt 93, to prevent it from hitting another high value target. We know from the phone calls from flt 93 the men were going to try to take back control ("Let's roll!"). Once the plane was veering or diving out of control its plausable it was ordered to be shot down.

Other than that, the US government doesn't have near the capability or competence to carry out such a vast conspiracy, much less people working within the government that would go along with such a rediculous notion of attacking their own country. Those of us that work for the US government are just ordinary citizens like anyone else. Military folks espeically wouldn't go along with it.

9. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,971
    None of the loons answer those questions. In fact when first brought up they insisted it only took a couple guys to pull off all the attacks. And that the planes were all hoaxes, in fact Terrel at one point claimed that flight 93 landed safely and the passengers all went home. The other claim is that the planes were flown to super secret facilities where the people were murdered and their DNA PLANTED at the sites of the false attacks. Or again Terrel just claimed they murdered them and then switched the evidence in the labs.

10. Bern80

Bern80 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Accusing someone of being something they have stated on multiple occassions they are not and having no evidence that they are is not really a hallmark of a one who would be interested in the objective truth. With each excuse to not answer the important quesitons and challenges to your theory you prove that you indeed are not interested in the truth.