And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

Nope, most molestation occur by trusted family members, not strangers. Stranger danger is a myth.

Researcher dispels five myths about missing children « SafeKids.com SafeKids.com

That might change now.
It is all about access. Obviously the people a child is around is most likely to molest...wait for it...because that is the ONLY people that are around. Stands to reason.
However now that the progressives have passed a law granting access to children by adult male strangers - this might change.

images-15.jpeg

I think I am getting more confused and creeped out by all of this.

It's like anorexia, where a super skinny person still sees herself or himself as "fat." These people need intensive psychiatric treatment, not dangerous surgeries to try to make them into something they can never truly be.
I remember seeing a person (born male I think) at local events and not really thinking much about it. I also saw this person on tv discussing their experience. I still didn't feel one way or the other about their life choices. But with this seemingly magnified and popularized by the media it does seem a little disheartening to see it happening to children. I don't know what the percentage of this effects the social population these days as opposed to many years ago. But unless scientists and physicians can prove that a man was born with a female brain I will always feel that there is some sort of mental issue with the people who choose to change sexual identity with chemistry and surgery.

You really need to change your signature. You used "your" wrong every single time. Also, it's completely wrong. All wrong. I'm pro choice. It's not your decision to make for some stranger that you don't know.
Funny I didn't think anyone ever read those. I am a man who has not found a woman who wants to bear children with me. I have yet to know what love is.

Well, when you do and she is pregnant with your child, then you have the right to say. Until then, and when it comes to another person's body, you really don't have any say in her decision.
It's not what she wants that bothers me...well if I was half of the reason for the pregnancy yes. But I have more of a problem with the doctors who blindly perform the operation. Because a woman is having trouble with the idea of becoming a mother doesn't mean one should terminate a miracle. But I wouldn't know since I was never asked what I thought.

Forum List

Back