And I'm tired of gangsta hoodie wearer!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"I am tired of burying young black boys," said Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida , who represents the district where Martin lived. "No more racial profiling. I'm tired of fighting when the evidence is so clear."
Martin family to join "Million Hoodie March" - CBS News

So now they want a Million Hoodie March?

Why do you think the hoodie wearer was shot?

Some schools are telling students to leave their hooded sweatshirts in their lockers unless they want to be suspended.

The schools say students wearing hoods can conceal their identities from hallway cameras that might catch them cutting class or breaking into a locker.
'Hoodies' banned at some N.J. schools | NJ.com

Honestly why would someone wear a hoodie on a dark street in 70 degree weather other then hiding identity!

AND it isn't a BLACK issue! It is a fact!
More blacks wearing hoodies are more involved in criminal activity then blacks NOT wearing hoodies!

"I am tired of burying young black boys," said Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida , who represents the district where Martin lived. "No more racial profiling. I'm tired of fighting when the evidence is so clear."

Some schools are telling students to leave their hooded sweatshirts in their lockers unless they want to be suspended.

The schools say students wearing hoods can conceal their identities from hallway cameras that might catch them cutting class or breaking into a locker.

Honestly why would someone wear a hoodie on a dark street in 70 degree weather other then hiding identity!

More blacks wearing hoodies are more involved in criminal activity then blacks NOT wearing hoodies!

Blaming the victim? Clothing doesn't justify homicide.

How do you know it was homicide? Were you there? Or are you jumping to MSM conclusions feed by Sharpton BOTTOM FEEDERS?

I am tired of people EXCUSING gangstas for wearing hoodies in the middle of the day cause it looks so "bad!" idiots are same ones idiot was shot i.e. grabbing his pants to keep them from falling!

I don't blame the shooter! Do you live in that area and KNOW the crime statistics?
Most caused by hoodie wearing gangstas,, mostly black!

"i am tired of burying young black boys," said rep. Frederica wilson of florida , who represents the district where martin lived. "no more racial profiling. I'm tired of fighting when the evidence is so clear."
martin family to join "million hoodie march" - cbs news

so now they want a million hoodie march?

'hoodies' banned at some n.j. Schools | nj.com

honestly why would someone wear a hoodie on a dark street in 70 degree weather other then hiding identity!

And it isn't a black issue! It is a fact!
More blacks wearing hoodies are more involved in criminal activity then blacks not wearing hoodies!

wtf?

Because it was raining.

What a mental midget you are.

Boy it didn't take the CONZ long at all to start blaming the murder victim for his murder.

I was wondering when they would find a thinly veiled racist talking point they could rally behind.

This does raise an interesting question, why did he throw on his hood? Had he done something beforehand that he didn't want to be recognized in the area?

Not justifying the shooting, just something to think about.

This does raise an interesting question, why did he throw on his hood? Had he done something beforehand that he didn't want to be recognized in the area?

rain

I dont know...maybe to protect his head from the rain?

I know...kind of a crazy idea......

But maybe that was what he wanted to do?

Ya think?

literally everyone i grew up with wears hoodies.....even the chixx. hoods up, too. sit down.

I have to ask.... what kind of country are we becoming when we convict someone because of what they are wearing?

I dont know...maybe to protect his head from the rain?

I know...kind of a crazy idea......

But maybe that was what he wanted to do?

Ya think?

Calm down. I just read it. I didn't have that information yet.

I throw up my hood sometimes b/c it is comforting for some reason.
I throw up my hood sometimes because it stops my headphone wires from waving all over the place.
I throw up my hood sometimes to give a middle finger to people who think that wearing your hood up in nice weather is somehow indicative of being a hoodlum.

glad that 3rd one works.

literally everyone i grew up with wears hoodies.....even the chixx. hoods up, too. sit down.

I wear hoodies. :eusa_whistle:

I wear hoodies. :eusa_whistle:

I'm sure you're also black and a criminal then.

I throw up my hood sometimes because it stops my headphone wires from waving all over the place.
I throw up my hood sometimes to give a middle finger to people who think that wearing your hood up in nice weather is somehow indicative of being a hoodlum.

glad that 3rd one works.

I have never met anyone who has a problem with people having their hoods on, though to be courteous, I remove mine when I enter a store. I could understand why it would make a clerk uncomfortable.

glad that 3rd one works.

I have never met anyone who has a problem with people having their hoods on, though to be courteous, I remove mine when I enter a store. I could understand why it would make a clerk uncomfortable.

Why?

I mean really. Why?

Is the hoody wearer going to draw out a gun with his.......mouth?

Forum List

Back