And Don Jr SLAMS the LYING NYT!

I am gonna assume his attorney authorized it.
His attorney is gonna STRANGLE him for that.
Ol' Jr. sure did a brave thing there. At least we can stop arguing about what Jr. knew prior to the meeting. He knew exactly what was being offered and from whom--the highest levels of the Russian government, in their efforts to assist the Trump campaign.
Oh, brother, his attorney is gonna KILL him for this.
Those Trumps got no filter, but I admire him coming clean. It's probably close to illegal to be playing that close to Russian government and it's information? Or is it only illegal to take money?

Then he needs a new attorney.
Why? Clarifying that you did nothing wrong is bad somehow?

The emails show intent about obtaining information from a forgein entity about an opponent. No.1 its illegal. No.2 it shows at the very least that the Trump campaign was trying to collude with the Russians.
I don't think you know what you are talking about or, more likely, you are not telling the whole story.

Ol' Jr. sure did a brave thing there. At least we can stop arguing about what Jr. knew prior to the meeting. He knew exactly what was being offered and from whom--the highest levels of the Russian government, in their efforts to assist the Trump campaign.
Those Trumps got no filter, but I admire him coming clean. It's probably close to illegal to be playing that close to Russian government and it's information? Or is it only illegal to take money?

The emails show intent about obtaining information from a forgein entity about an opponent. No.1 its illegal. No.2 it shows at the very least that the Trump campaign was trying to collude with the Russians.
I don't think you know what you are talking about or, more likely, you are not telling the whole story.

What whole story? Junior posted the whole email chain on Twitter. It very clearly mentions that the meeting was made with the intent of obtaining valuable tinformation from Russia on Clintion. It is illegal for a presidential campaign to do that.

Mike, have you READ the emails?

Im just trying to figure out what the NYT lied about? Seems they had it correct? IDK maybe i am missing something?
You'd have to ask someone else. It seems Don Jr. just admitted a lot that puts him in hot water, and at least through yesterday, the NYT articles seemed accurate, verified by Jr. himself.

Lol there was no government agents involved. A pop start supposedly and a land developer supposedly and a Russian lawyer who actually wanted to discuss the adoption ban Russia installed.
Hey, I read the emails. Did you?

Nope.

Lol there was no government agents involved. A pop start supposedly and a land developer supposedly and a Russian lawyer who actually wanted to discuss the adoption ban Russia installed.
right? It says right there lol

Nope.

They arent good man. They say it was on behalf of the russian govt..

What the emails say in irrelevant. The only things that count are the WH lies, talking points, deflections and evasions from the truth. Obviously, the public is putting too much importance on accuracy and honesty.

T jr and Kushner are really in for it. It was not about the adoption ban. Like T jr cared about that or Kushner. T jr said many of their assets involved Russia money, they go back a long way.

Might clear this up to see their income taxes. What are the hiding.

Yeah, tax returnssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzZZzzzz

Yep.

What the emails say in irrelevant. The only things that count are the WH lies, talking points, deflections and evasions from the truth. Obviously, the public is putting too much importance on accuracy and honesty.
DEdnhw-WsAEbW9N.jpg

Yep.
We got one nope and one yup. impasse.

DEdnhw-WsAEbW9N.jpg
It makes perfect sense now. It's ultra sensitive information that can help Donald Trump but he wants to send it to Trumps son first? And what was juniors reply?

Forum List

Back