Anchor Apologizes to those “frightened by” Charles Krauthammer's face

Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?'

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

When Dr. Krauthammer was in medical school, he took a dive into a swimming pool, hitting his head, rendering him a paraplegic. Did he whine and cry and apply for disability?? NOOO. We are talking about an achiever here.

He went on to ( in a wheelchair ) graduate from medical school, then from psychiatry then into journalism and analysis and much, much more. He is a success story. :clap2:

I checked him out years ago on Wiki, and feel sure the information I provided above, is correct.

Thank you. He is an amazing man! No doubt about it! :clap2:

It is possible to be intelligent.....and hardworking.....and at the same time be a rotten, lying asshole.

Are you talking about Dr Charles Krauthammer?

What evidence do you have he is a liar?

My God ....people can talk so much rubbish!

You are a tool if you think that fucker is being honest with you. I doubt that you could find a single interview or column of his that does not contain lies. He oozes dishonesty.

You are a tool if you think that fucker is being honest with you. I doubt that you could find a single interview or column of his that does not contain lies. He oozes dishonesty.

then I want to be a tool for him. I like him I want to be a tool! OK?

Is there no low for liberals?

making fun of someone with disabilities on national t.v.?

I see what Stephanie is doing. She's saying that since most Republicans are mentally challenged, it's never allowable to criticize a Republican.

Naturally, I reject such PC nonsense. Being that I don't patronize the handicapped like Stephanie does, I don't treat them any differently. That's how liberals are, always looking at people as individuals. Conservatives like Stephanie, they see all people as a collection of handicaps, races and other group-identities.

I see what Stephanie is doing. She's saying that since most Republicans are mentally challenged, it's never allowable to criticize a Republican.

Naturally, I reject such PC nonsense. Being that I don't patronize the handicapped like Stephanie does, I don't treat them any differently. That's how liberals are, always looking at people as individuals. Conservatives like Stephanie, they see all people as a collection of handicaps, races and other group-identities.

giddy up,
you must be a saint to ride that high horse...yawn
you think it was cute he said on national t.v than just say so...be proud

Last edited:
Anchor Apologizes to those “frightened by” Charles Krauthammer's face

:lol:

Anchor Martin Bashir on Wednesday jokingly apologized to young viewers who might have been “frightened by” Charles Krauthammer's face in a video clip that was aired on his show.

Read more: MSNBC's Bashir apologizes to young viewers 'frightened' by Krauthammer

and the right wing nuts @ Conservative Victim Central get hysterical :lol:
Krauthammer is a fuckin' skumbag who regularly lies to this country every time he opens his fuckin' mouth.

Fuck him and anyone who looks like him.

He sure did a lot of lying to the Fox veiwers on election day.

they never seem to care about being HAD by Fox

Why should anyone care if they don't watch Fox?

You all don't care they lie on PMSnbc or act like some childish ass like the one this thread is about

Last edited:

Why should anyone care if they don't watch Fox?

You all don't care they lie on PMSnbc or act like some childish ass like the one this thread is about

step away from the keyboard!!!! many of us watch neither FOX nor MSNBC

your wingnut view of the world is warped

stormbabiesblack.png

ah well ... at least he didn't say he was happy that hurricane sandy hit last week, even though he was.

Yes, but our good-looking intellectual living in a wheelchair, has the brains and that is what the libs are very envious of. He has become a target and I am sure he will laugh all the way to the bank.

Love my Dr. Charles Krauthammar! :D

imagesCAK5DTJ9.jpg
Has brains? What brains?

Wasn't he one of those rabid RW FOXites that was not only pushing, but believing that FOXwing swill about Obama getting beaten in a landslide?

ANYONE who's been caught dead-handed uttering anything like that ought to be laughed out and ran out of the media on a rail!!!

:lol:
lol

Forum List

Back