Anchor Apologizes to those “frightened by” Charles Krauthammer's face

I admire him and respect him ... He has courage he has brains ... he is not white or black trash he is a doctor and he knows about politics too.. may he live forever!

I hope he is reading this

Charles Krauthammer is an intelligent man.

He is also a physiatrist ... he knows all about human stupidity. I'm sure he won't mind.
He's also very ugly, physically, ideologically and emotionally.

Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?'

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

When Dr. Krauthammer was in medical school, he took a dive into a swimming pool, hitting his head, rendering him a paraplegic. Did he whine and cry and apply for disability?? NOOO. We are talking about an achiever here.

He went on to ( in a wheelchair ) graduate from medical school, then from psychiatry then into journalism and analysis and much, much more. He is a success story. :clap2:

I checked him out years ago on Wiki, and feel sure the information I provided above, is correct.
Compare and contrast to Dante's "achievements":

1. Attention whores.

2. Whines like a little bitch when he doesn't get attention.

...that's about it, really.

I see what Stephanie is doing. She's saying that since most Republicans are mentally challenged, it's never allowable to criticize a Republican.

Naturally, I reject such PC nonsense. Being that I don't patronize the handicapped like Stephanie does, I don't treat them any differently. That's how liberals are, always looking at people as individuals. Conservatives like Stephanie, they see all people as a collection of handicaps, races and other group-identities.

:clap2: You are one of the boldest liars on the entire internet. I congratulate you.

He is one of the most intelligent commentators I have heard out there ... may be he is on a wheelchair but he has more brains than anybody on his/her two legs.

Krauthammer is a hero .... a little respect please!

No fool! A Fireman is a hero, the local school teachers are heroes.

That blowhard Krauthammer isn't a hero, he's a damn RW pundit. Period. Full-stop.

Get a grip of yourself woman!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Sheeesh!!!

:rolleyes:

Krauthammer's very creepy and Martin is always funny and quite smart. Most of the hosts on MSNBC have served in congress in one capacity or another or they have a degree that is relevant to journalism.

Krauthammer is a shrink? What does that have to do with politics and how do we listen to him when we are focused on his creepy looks?

Krauthammer is a hero .... a little respect please!

No fool! A Fireman is a hero, the local school teachers are heroes.

That blowhard Krauthammer isn't a hero, he's a damn RW pundit. Period. Full-stop.

Get a grip of yourself woman!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Sheeesh!!!

:rolleyes:

Repubs have low standards for their heros. They have so little to work with.

he's a cripple

sorry if the truth hurts

he might be cripple as you call him .... but his brain is not cripple at all .... he is a respectable wise very intelligent man ....

So sad of you to put down a person that is physically disabled .. but with more brains you would ever want to have! Shame on you!!

Krauthammer's very creepy and Martin is always funny and quite smart. Most of the hosts on MSNBC have served in congress in one capacity or another or they have a degree that is relevant to journalism.

Krauthammer is a shrink? What does that have to do with politics and how do we listen to him when we are focused on his creepy looks?

I'm sorry, never liked the man

Gee a leftytoon blowhard on a network no one watches that can't accept he's bald attacking Fox. What a surprise.

Krauthammer is lucky to have survived that wax museum fire. People should leave him alone.

I AM NOT SORRY I respect the man with all of me, he deserves our respect.

Bless him
CHESS-articleLarge.jpg

Last edited:

I AM NOT SORRY I respect the man with all of me, he deserves our respect.

Bless him
CHESS-articleLarge.jpg

Easy now. There is such a thing as taking the ruse too far.

Forum List

Back