An Unusually Strong Voice On Race Relations:

The BHO White House spent tons of time and money on Negro affirmative action, and in the end few of them turned out to vote in the 2016 elections.

Trump will usher in the era of poor whitecolar affirmative action now.

He must, if he wants to get re-elected in 2020 and keep the Senate in 2018.

Negroes don't seem to vote much for white people, as we have recently seen.

That's the political side of the issue.

Regarding the safety and crime side of the issue, if you are lily white or even caramel brown, you have no business going into black neighborhoods for any reason. Buy your dope someplace else.

This is a critical part of the "honest conversation on race" that this country so desperately needs.

The other "side" of the conversation has to look in the mirror like this as well.

Then maybe we can make real progress.

Not holding my breath. This guy is far more likely to be attacked by his "side" than appreciated.

Regarding the safety and crime side of the issue, if you are lily white or even caramel brown, you have no business going into black neighborhoods for any reason. Buy your dope someplace else.
Are you advocating restoring the segregation of ethnic neighborhoods?

Tell you what, if you guys stop coming to white neighborhoods, we will stop coming to yours. Deal?

I've always thought the figures this person cites need to be narrowed down further. The vast majority of murders committed by blacks are not committed by black women. They're not committed by 45 year black male doctors, lawyers, mechanics, teachers or bus drivers. It is small persistent group. If you really drill into the numbers we are probably talking about 1% of the population or even less.

I've always thought the figures this person cites need to be narrowed down further. The vast majority of murders committed by blacks are not committed by black women. They're not committed by 45 year black male doctors, lawyers, mechanics, teachers or bus drivers. It is small persistent group. If you really drill into the numbers we are probably talking about 1% of the population or even less.
While there might be certain statistical inaccuracies in some of Sotomayor's assertions that fact does nothing to weaken the impact of his primary focus, which is the fact that all Black people are not niggas -- and that the category of American Blacks who are best described as niggas are responsible for the vast majority of problems experienced and endured by decent, peaceful, productive and law-abiding Black people.

Chris Rock was the first Black celebrity I ever heard publicly acknowledge this critically important distinction in the issue of American race relations. The importance of this emerging acknowledgement is such that it overshadows any negative aspects of Sotomayor's background.

Sports fans rioting blows my mind. I don't think I've ever been prouder to be a Cleveland fan than when the Cavs brought 1.3 million people downtown where the most common problem was getting back out of the city. The police said the most common problem they saw was children getting separated from their parents in the crowd. Something tells me the police would rather get children back in mom's arms instead of fighting with idiots.

Sports fans rioting blows my mind. I don't think I've ever been prouder to be a Cleveland fan than when the Cavs brought 1.3 million people downtown where the most common problem was getting back out of the city. The police said the most common problem they saw was children getting separated from their parents in the crowd. Something tells me the police would rather get children back in mom's arms instead of fighting with idiots.
Lmaooooo I just spit out my fucking drink. So....rioting over a sports event doesn't make someone a fucking idiot but protesting a worthy cause does somehow. And I agree 100% about those kids being safe. We wouldn't want them to get snatched by a white pedophile now would we??

Lmaooooo I just spit out my fucking drink. So....rioting over a sports event doesn't make someone a fucking idiot but protesting a worthy cause does somehow. And I agree 100% about those kids being safe. We wouldn't want them to get snatched by a white pedophile now would we??

Rioting for any reason is dumb and counter productive. I would think we wouldn't want kids getting snatched by any pedophiles, white or not.

You know......your post could have been read more than 1 way!!! I agree. I'm so sorry! I have to be on super defense mode to deal with these fucktards on here

Forum List

Back