An open letter to all , Mods posters I used to argue with

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Just a big thank you, some people you really don't know thanks you for putting up with me all these years and helped me grow, understand and finally get it, I will always remember you all from Kat to Right winger , to Flak, to west wing to old rocks, to here we go again, from the posters I so adored the liberal candy corn to tiny dancer , from grace to everyone, love you all I never cared if you're a liberal,a conservative, a democrat, a republican, gay, lesbo , straight, back, illegal green or purple I learned a lot over these 10 years

I changed, I stopped arguing ,and debating, I switched over to action in real life.

I am going to change the fucking world and god through mother Mary is using the right vessel.

Four or five years ago the doctors said I was dying and only getting a few years to live so I decided I wanted to find God and went out west to Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho.

And it was one hell of a ride, I met so many wonderful people, that cared and I hated everyone and everything.

I found god four or five weeks ago. I changed

Just a big thank you, some people you really don't know thanks you for putting up with me all these years and helped me grow, understand and finally get it, I will always remember you all from Kat to Right winger , to Flak, to west wing to old rocks, to here we go again, from the posters I so adored the liberal candy corn to tiny dancer , from grace to everyone, love you all I never cared if you're a liberal,a conservative, a democrat, a republican, gay, lesbo , straight, back, illegal green or purple I learned a lot over these 10 years

I changed, I stopped arguing ,and debating, I switched over to action in real life.

I am going to change the fucking world and god through mother Mary is using the right vessel.

Four or five years ago the doctors said I was dying and only getting a few years to live so I decided I wanted to find God and went out west to Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho.

And it was one hell of a ride, I met so many wonderful people, that cared and I hated everyone and everything.

It's amazing how it will change your life. Your journey has just begun anew, watch out for the pit falls along the way, they are many. It's one of the reasons you don't see me "arguing" here much any more. Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I'm sure our religious beliefs might differ, but if you found comfort, I am happy for you, and maybe a bit jealous. Considering the end is scary, frustrating, and confusing, but you don't want to throw away the opportunity to enjoy what life has to offer by being consumed by those things.

Sounds like an episode of city slickers 2

Congrats!

It's amazing how it will change your life. Your journey has just begun anew, watch out for the pit falls along the way, they are many. It's one of the reasons you don't see me "arguing" here much any more. Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
good post, especially about the pit falls along the way. The devil is out to get anyone who even thinks about following Jesus.. usually snatches the seed up before it can be planted and watered... if we are not careful

Christians fall many times but we try to get up and dust ourselves off and go forward.. The devil will get us again but.. we can fight him again.. he hates that but (literally) to hell with him

Nah. Like I say, I was just kidding.

And you could be right. If it was funny to me that is no guarantee that it was funny. Alas.
I laugh at things and then wonder

Why did I laugh at that?

who knows why?

who cares, as long as we laugh.. lots of stuff to get wigged out about.. need to laugh often :)

I posted a letter like this too, but it was a closed letter and nobody knew what it said. I felt really dirty after that.

Forum List

Back