An Interesting Analysis By Eugene Robinson

Have you interviewed all black voters and determined their reason?

No, and neither have you.

The fact is that blacks supported the Democratic candidate in even larger numbers than usual.

That is something you are simply going to have to prove.

ONLY if you stereotype all blacks as having the exact same motive for voting for someone.

If you have some evidence that is not the case please present it.

wrongo...you made the assertion "The obvious answer is because Obama is black." If it's so obvious, you are the one to prove it correct.

But his race would explain higher levels of black voter registration in this election, higher levels of voting, and stronger support. Occam's Razor says you go for the simplest explanation consistent with the facts.

And there were a LOT of people of all colors bound and determined to get the Republicans out of power.

You are a prime example of why the Republicans lose when it comes to black voters. Stereotyping them all has having the exact same reason for voting for Obama and refusing to see that there are multiple reasons why black Americans voted for him. You and others like you refuse to even consider black voters as individuals.

HOOOOOOOOOOLD it! :eusa_hand:

Who's stereotyping?????????

FIRST you tell us WE can't know that black voters supported the black candidate (Barack Obama), and that is something we have to prove.

THEN you tell us black voters DID support Barack Obama, thus confirming what was postulated in the first place.

Talk about talking out of both sides of the mouth. :lol::lol:

And did you read all the thread???

Liberals are telling us they CAN know what is in the minds of TEA PARTY voters simply by their color!!!!!!!!!

OH their "WHITE" they just be "racists." :eusa_snooty:

WE know that simply by their color.

But you lecture us about doing the same with black voters????

Talk about being UTTER SELF RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRITES!!!!!

And liberals now wonder why the public is turning away from THEM in droves once they reveal their true colors to the voters???? (pun intended)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[
zona said:
By angry, do you mean angry white people who really cant get specific when asked what they are angry about.

Well, thank goodness I'm not one of those.

I'm pretty clear about what I'm angry about:

A society in which whites are being shoved from the stage, politically, culturally, and demographically. A society in which affirmative action is regular practice. A society in which my tax dollars go to support any racial cause but my own. A society in which I'm deemed morally unfit because I seek to advocate for whites just as anyone else advocates for blacks, Hispanics or Jews.

The "tea party" people won't ever admit any of that, and I think that's only to their detriment.

Last edited:
Have you interviewed all black voters and determined their reason?

No, and neither have you.

The fact is that blacks supported the Democratic candidate in even larger numbers than usual.

That is something you are simply going to have to prove.

ONLY if you stereotype all blacks as having the exact same motive for voting for someone.

If you have some evidence that is not the case please present it.

wrongo...you made the assertion "The obvious answer is because Obama is black." If it's so obvious, you are the one to prove it correct.

But his race would explain higher levels of black voter registration in this election, higher levels of voting, and stronger support. Occam's Razor says you go for the simplest explanation consistent with the facts.

And there were a LOT of people of all colors bound and determined to get the Republicans out of power.

You are a prime example of why the Republicans lose when it comes to black voters. Stereotyping them all has having the exact same reason for voting for Obama and refusing to see that there are multiple reasons why black Americans voted for him. You and others like you refuse to even consider black voters as individuals.

OK here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/21/us/politics/21vote.html

Now, can you offer some reason why blacks would vote in record numbers at record percentages for a black candidate other than his color? No? I guess you lose that one, so STFU.
Do Democrats not stereotype black voters? What have Democrats delivered to blacks over 40 years that has improved their situation?
You are the reason that black and the Democratic massahs will never get ahead.

Forum List

Back