An Interesting Analysis By Eugene Robinson

You're applauding yourself??? That figures. And you can can it with the black racist liberal crap. The problem with being like you is that nobody will believe anything you say. Every single thing that comes out of your mouth about this administration and liberals is negative. NEVER anything positive. Where is the objectivity of that??? One can just assume you're lying and forget the whole thing.

Not surprisingly, the blighted Obamarrhoidal stooge Rinata starts with a false assumption: "You're applauding yourself???"..... and ends with a false conclusion desperately trying to obfuscate the OBVIOUS TRUTH.

But then what would anyone expect from a deranged libertoid who extolls the TWENTY YEARED product of a Black Racist whacked out church, i.e. MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami who was tutored by his SELF-ACKNOWLEDGED "pastor, friend, and mentor" i.e., the delusional nutso and Black Racist "Goddamn America" Wright who's self-acknowledged "friend and idol" is the most NOTORIOUS anti-Semite, and anti WHITEY in American History.......Louis Farrakhan of the NATION of ISLAM (who together with Wright went on a trip to congratulate Libya's TERRORIST Gaddhafi shortly after this POS masterminded the Lockerbe Airplane TERRORISM, and was officially declared an "enemy of America" ).

And what is this thread about ? A demented libtard extreme lefty Jillian who now denies having serviced with glee the super-duper Terrorist Jerry Rubin whose own words glorified Charlie Manson, but other than that (my assumption) whose libertoid philosophy is IDENTICAL with hers (no assumption)......now comes out with a post commending a flagrantly trashy article written by a Black Racist Negroid Robinson, ANOTHER self-admitted fan of Wright's..... smearing The Tea Party thus demonizing America's dissatisfaction with the policies of the above mentioned graduate of the Black Racist Maniac Wright's Cathedral of Hate and the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT Chicago Political Machine run by Commies and the Mafioso.......the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami.

If this isn't the saddest period in American History I don't know what is.

I simply cannot understand why Minority voters don't flock to such a Right wing political side as you espouse.

Why this sterling segment of America does not flock to my ANTI-LIBERAL political views?

Do you mean the "Minority voters" such as the 95% of the Blacks that are Black Racists ? The wetbacks and their supporters who are, essentially, promised amnesty and those that are engineering it ? You think that the TRUTH that I espouse will be supported by this trash ?

Naaaahhhhhh....I'd rather devote my efforts trying to kick some sense into mindless Obamarrhoidal lemmings like you who, apparently, would follow the policies of the TWENTY YEAR tenured parishioner of the Cathedral of Hate run by...... how did this hand-picked celebrity of the Notoriously CORRUPT Mafioso laden Chicago Political Machine, MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami name his heavenly tutor ? Ah yes...."Pastor, friend and mentor"..... Uh huh.... the Black Racist whackjob, "Goddamn America" Wright....who in turn idolizes Louis Farrakhan, the most NOTORIOUS anti-semite and WHITEY-hater in American History.

Last edited:
Perhaps it's "black pride" that prevents them from protesting against their beloved Obama. Obama carried 95 percent of the black vote and noooo that doesn't mean they're racist or anything.:cuckoo:

Perhaps you have some evidence that "black pride" is any more prevalent or inappropriate as "Texas Pride"...those who voted for Bush cause he was a Texan or "female pride"...those who voted for Palin cause she was female?

Last I checked it wasn't racism to vote for someone from your own state.

But it is regional pride....who said "black pride" was racism?

Perhaps you have some evidence that "black pride" is any more prevalent or inappropriate as "Texas Pride"...those who voted for Bush cause he was a Texan or "female pride"...those who voted for Palin cause she was female?

Voting against someone because he is black is racist. Voting for someone because he is black is also racist.
This would be obvious to anyone with 3 functioning brain cells.

However, your so-called "black pride" as evidenced from one of it's practitioners, Eugene Robinson, who labels all who disagree with their MARXIST Muslim PC Protecting Messiah, Obami Salami, as being a demonized whackjob conglomeration of racist misfits just for protesting the policies that 2/3 of America disagrees with......that smacks of BLACK RACISM.

Last edited:
Well, just to check out my theory about the Bullshitter Jillian and her Liberal Bullshit......I read her BULLSHIT POST......I WAS CORRECT.......IT WAS A TOTAL BULLSHIT ARTICLE about DEMONIZING American citizens voicing legitimate concerns written by a negroid racist idiot who no doubt voted his BLACK RACIST STANCE as 98% of his MONOLITHIC Black Racist "bros" did. Writing this article and having a Liberal Bullshitter like Jillian promulgating the SAME BLACK RACIST BULLSHIT.

Xeno's revelation that the negroid author of this trashy article is a big time fan of "Goddamn America" Wright is anything but not surprising. Of course, this does not deter a Liberal Freak like the obviously brain damaged Olberman and the rest of the Liberal stooges on this Forum to applaud the flagrantly demented Black Racist freak Robinson.....par for the course.

As for you Rinata, all you proved by supporting Black Racist Liberal Arseholes and their supporters is that you are of the same ilk. Congratulations.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:tongue:

You're applauding yourself??? That figures. And you can can it with the black racist liberal crap. The problem with being like you is that nobody will believe anything you say. Every single thing that comes out of your mouth about this administration and liberals is negative. NEVER anything positive. Where is the objectivity of that??? One can just assume you're lying and forget the whole thing.

Not surprisingly, the blighted Obamarrhoidal stooge Rinata starts with a false assumption: "You're applauding yourself???"..... and ends with a false conclusion desperately trying to obfuscate the OBVIOUS TRUTH.

But then what would anyone expect from a deranged libertoid who extolls the TWENTY YEARED product of a Black Racist whacked out church, i.e. MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami who was tutored by his SELF-ACKNOWLEDGED "pastor, friend, and mentor" i.e., the delusional nutso and Black Racist "Goddamn America" Wright who's self-acknowledged "friend and idol" is the most NOTORIOUS anti-Semite, and anti WHITEY in American History.......Louis Farrakhan of the NATION of ISLAM (who together with Wright went on a trip to congratulate Libya's TERRORIST Gaddhafi shortly after this POS masterminded the Lockerbe Airplane TERRORISM, and was officially declared an "enemy of America" ).

And what is this thread about ? A demented libtard extreme lefty Jillian who now denies having serviced with glee the super-duper Terrorist Jerry Rubin whose own words glorified Charlie Manson, but other than that (my assumption) whose libertoid philosophy is IDENTICAL with hers (no assumption)......now comes out with a post commending a flagrantly trashy article written by a Black Racist Negroid Robinson, ANOTHER self-admitted fan of Wright's..... smearing The Tea Party thus demonizing America's dissatisfaction with the policies of the above mentioned graduate of the Black Racist Maniac Wright's Cathedral of Hate and the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT Chicago Political Machine run by Commies and the Mafioso.......the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami.

It sure is. Because of people like you.

Pathetic Rinata: Popping up with a 1/2-arsed nebulous negation of paragraphs loaded with IRREFUTABLE Nationally known facts about the semi-black discredited Political Charlatan......without any proof to the contrary ?????

That, is the epitome of likening your fatuous comment to being as effective as a fart in a hurricane.

Last edited:

Pathetic Rinata: Popping up with a 1/2-arsed nebulous negation of paragraphs loaded with IRREFUTABLE Nationally known facts about the semi-black discredited Political Charlatan......without any proof to the contrary ?????

That, is the epitome of likening your fatuous comment to being as effective as a fart in a hurricane.

Oh, please. All of you conservatives are always trying to be so important and strive so hard to sound like intellectual geniuses. It's not working. You just sound like you're trying waaay too hard.

Oh, please. All of you conservatives are always trying to be so important and strive so hard to sound like intellectual geniuses. It's not working. You just sound like you're trying waaay too hard.

I used your bullshit to expose you and turds like you.

You served your purpose.

That's not to say that you shouldn't keep exposing yourself as a turd. Idiots like you will always serve our purpose.

Keep on truckin.

Would someone please explain to me the thought process that results in the conclusion that if an American citizen does not trust the government that he is somehow unbalanced.

Our government, our country that many (not all) of us believe is one of if not the greatest country and governmental system in history was founded on an inherent distrust of government.

Our government was structured to limit power with checks on both federal and state powers.

Why? Because power is not to be trusted to keep the best interests of the individual in mind.

Consider this quote
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
-- George Washington

Does that sound like a man who trusted government? Would he be called an unbalanced wacko who is inciting violence with dangerous words?

A few more historical ideas to consider:

"...there have always been those who wish to enlarge the powers of the General Government. There is but one safe rule...confine (it) within the sphere of its appropriate duties...Every attempt to exercise power beyond these limits should be promptly and firmly opposed." - Andrew Jackson.

"Unless the mass [of people] retains sufficient control over those intrusted with the powers of their government, these will be perverted to their own oppression."

"In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."

- Thomas Jefferson.

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty."

-John Adams

Now compare that to Barack Obama saying

If the people cannot trust their government to do the job for which it exists - to protect them and to promote their common welfare - all else is lost.

All else is lost? Tell me how is all else lost when people trust to themselves more than to government? How is all else lost if people are responsible for themselves and do not trust government to provide for their every need?

How are we somehow un-American when we only want to the government to safeguard our freedoms but to do it under an ever watchful eye with the consequence of righteous anger if government oversteps its defined powers?

I do not and have not ever trusted government. I will never trust a politician I vote for. I will trust in myself, in my abilities, in my family but never will I trust the government. It is not unAmerican to feel as such in fact it is rather the opposite.

I will say to those who see distrust of government as an ill are the ones who are truly un- American. Those of you who wish to abdicate all personal responsibility in favor of government enforced fairness are un-American. Not me.

Perhaps it's "black pride" that prevents them from protesting against their beloved Obama. Obama carried 95 percent of the black vote and noooo that doesn't mean they're racist or anything.:cuckoo:

No evidence other than the fact that 95 percent of blacks voted for him.

Can you provide evidence that 95 percent of Texans voted for Bush?

Or that 95 percent of females voted for Palin?

Why do you idiot liberals always want to insert Bush and now Palin into the debate when neither one is holding public office. Is it because you clowns can't defend Obama on the merits of his policies? It really shows your intellectual deficiency.

I find that people vote for those they identify with in one way or another. I voted for Obama because I identified with his socially liberal program...particularly gay rights (yes, I know he has disappointed, but McCain would have disappointed more). Some people might identify more with him because he is a fellow black. Some people might identify with him because he was (at one time or another) from Chicago, Illinois, Hawaii. Is that bad?

How many people voted for McCain because they identified him as a fellow Vet? Or (dare I say it) because he was white. Or because he was a fellow Zonie? How many people voted McCain simply because he was the Republican candidate? How many people voted for Obama simply because he was the Democrat candidate?

What I am trying to say here is the REASONS people vote for one person or another are incredibly varied....why are people focusing on only ONE option...the racial one? :eusa_eh:

95% of Arizonans did not vote for McCain.
95% of vets did not vote for McCain
95% of white people did not vote for McCain
95% of black people voted for Obama.

See the problem here?

See the problem here?

95% of Arizonians did not vote for McCain.

95% of vets did not vote for McCain.

95 % of black people did not vote for Obama.

See?

Would someone please explain to me the thought process that results in the conclusion that if an American citizen does not trust the government that he is somehow unbalanced....

Not sure, but they all wear this button:

brain_washed_button-p145718796632286683q37f_400.jpg

See the problem here?

95% of Arizonians did not vote for McCain.

95 % of black people did not vote for Obama.

See?

Actually 95% of black voters did vote for Obama.
Fail.

No evidence other than the fact that 95 percent of blacks voted for him.

Can you provide evidence that 95 percent of Texans voted for Bush?

Or that 95 percent of females voted for Palin?

Why do you idiot liberals always want to insert Bush and now Palin into the debate when neither one is holding public office. Is it because you clowns can't defend Obama on the merits of his policies? It really shows your intellectual deficiency.

I find that people vote for those they identify with in one way or another. I voted for Obama because I identified with his socially liberal program...particularly gay rights (yes, I know he has disappointed, but McCain would have disappointed more). Some people might identify more with him because he is a fellow black. Some people might identify with him because he was (at one time or another) from Chicago, Illinois, Hawaii. Is that bad?

How many people voted for McCain because they identified him as a fellow Vet? Or (dare I say it) because he was white. Or because he was a fellow Zonie? How many people voted McCain simply because he was the Republican candidate? How many people voted for Obama simply because he was the Democrat candidate?

What I am trying to say here is the REASONS people vote for one person or another are incredibly varied....why are people focusing on only ONE option...the racial one? :eusa_eh:

You do know that Obama believes that marriage should be between a woman and a man, don't ya?

Fact is, 95 percent of blacks voted for Obama, and race was a big factor and you would be a naive fool to deny it.

Forum List

Back