There Bill Clinton goes again

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by teapartysamurai, Apr 20, 2010.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    More here: BLANKLEY: There Bill Clinton goes again - Washington Times

So history comes full circle and now the party that resulted from a backlash of this kind of slander falls prey to using the same kind of smear tactic.

Bill Clinton has been using this tactic since the OK City bombing.

But we have had a year of the tea party and the only violence has come from the left. Whether it's beating up black men handing out "don't tread on me" flags or the disputed beating of a couple two weeks ago (still debate on whether it was political or not).

The point is, there has been NO violence from the tea party nor will there be. It's not about violence. It's about beliving in the Constitutional political process to return this country to it's Constitutional limits.

They see the Obama government as an out of control attempt to do away with the Constitutional limits on government and they want to put a stop to it.

The fact that all the left can answer with is smears, is solid evidence of on which side the truth lies.

The side with the truth doesn't need smears, and obviously that's all Obama's side has.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. CMike

CMike Zionist, proud to be

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    For a guy who is lucky to not be in prison for rape and sexual assault he is a pretty big mouth.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  3. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    Does anyone take that guy seriously anymore? I have to wonder.

:lol::lol:

4. Gadawg73

Gadawg73 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,677
    "I never inhaled and only took one hit"
    I knew then he was a liar.

5. Political Junky

Political Junky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,542
    Will you show a link to Clinton raping anyone?

6. CMike

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    Full Transcript of NBC Dateline report on Juanita Broaddrick (plus fax to Hillary asking for help)

Full Transcript of NBC Dateline report on Juanita Broaddrick

She became known as Jane Doe Number 5. Her story was well known to independent counsel Ken Starr, to House impeachment managers, to Washington insiders and Capitol Hill reporters. A month ago, she gave an interview to NBC News correspondent Lisa Myers. Since then NBC News has been carefully investigating this story — combing through state records, court documents and newspapers, cross-checking dates and events, talking to more than 80 people, and repeatedly requesting information from the White House.

LAST WEEK, as NBC News continued its investigation, Jane Doe Number 5 went public with her extraordinary allegation — that she was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton 21 years ago. To some this is an old and unprovable accusation that should never have been circulated to begin with. To others it’s a story that must be told. Is she to be believed? Or is Jane Doe Number 5 the latest weapon in a relentless political war against Bill Clinton?

Juanita Broaddrick: “It’s important to me to tell what happened. I don’t know how people are going to take this. I don’t know what they’re going to think after all these years and months why I’ve come forward.”

you have broken the copyright rules!

KEEP ARTICLES POSTED TO A FEW PARAGRAPHS THEN PROVIDE A LINK.

Care

7. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,894
    Two words:

Juanita Broaderick.

8. CMike

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    Here is another Bill Clinton victim of him being a sexual predator.

Sex Assault Accuser Lobs Fresh Charges At Clinton Duo - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

"One of the other reasons that I wrote the book is that ... I would hope that women especially would read this story because statistics show that one in three women today have to deal with sexual harassment and that's way too many women in this world today in the year 2007," Willey told FOX News on Thursday.

"I'm speaking for women out there who were afraid to come and talk and speak up," Willey said.

In a broad array of charges, Willey's latest claim is that someone tried over Labor Day to steal from her house the manuscript for her new book, "Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton."

In the book, she rehashes several charges first made at the end of the Clinton administration — including that her cat Bullseye went missing and on the day she was supposed to testify for another Clinton accuser, Paula Jones, a would-be jogger approached her and cryptically suggested that Bullseye was dead. Jones, who sued the president for sexual harassment, received an out of court settlement from Clinton for $875,000 in 1998. In the settlement, he never admitted to any improprieties.

edited: FOR BREAKING COPYRIGHT POLICY

Care

9. CMike

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,408
    Bill Clinton should be in prison for rape.

10. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233