Sychophant Media Runs with it:Could Tea Party Rhetoric Lead to Another Oklahoma City?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Could Tea Party Rhetoric Lead to Another Oklahoma City? - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Can the media scream any louder they are just a blatant arm of the Democrat party?

A couple of liberal Demorats spew this ridiculous meme of honest protest (they don't like) can lead to "violence" and the media runs with it like the lap dogs they are.

They did the same thing the last time Bill Clinton pulled this crap after the OK City bombing.

That was the last time I watched the liberal media, when they were exploiting the deaths of my own state (I grew up in Oklahoma) to try and smear and intimadate honest voices of criticism of Bill Clinton's horndog regime.

But OF COURSE they give themselves an out!

McVeigh, of course, was an individual psychopath, not a representative of any larger group, including the Tea Party movement or proponents of smaller government. While he may have been encouraged by far-right rhetoric, his actions may, in one sense, simply be part of the price of free speech. Should Americans not be able to play "Grand Theft Auto" because they fear it will lead teenagers to be violent? Should they be denied "Catcher in the Rye" because Mark David Chapman, John Lennon's murderer, was a fan? Where does the line exist between acceptable rhetoric and something else?

Oh really? Thirteen paragraphs down you right this? Knowing full well most people don't read that far into your liberal media trash? Twelve paragraphs of trying to foster fear and paranoia of American Citizens who simply believe in their Constitutional right of free speech, and this one paragraph covers your ass?

Real subtle isn't he? NOT!

What gets me is liberals like this think they are sooooooooooooo clever putting these "outs" in when they are as subtle as a sledge hammer.

They think YOU are so stupid, you won't pick up on what he's trying to pull.

Good grief!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back