An inconvenient truth.

If she did die from internal bleeding how is that any different than suffering internal bleeding after child labor? These things happen, my sister in law almost died after giving birth to my niece, where is your outrage over that? And her doctor never faced criminal charges.
The woman had a name picked out for her child, we don't know all the facts, try to remember that. ;)

If you go into labor and hemorrhage in a hospital they usually have blood and a a qualified doctor there to do something about it.

Just a thought.

My sister in law hemorrhaged at home, your point?
And woman have children at home all the time. There is a risk in any procedure like this, that is the point.

No, the point is that abortion kills.

I guess because my sister in law almost died after her C section, C Sections and child labor kill and I should start threads declaring my outrage.

Abortion kills.

Did you see the part of the story where there will be two funerals, and that the little girl had a name? Am I supposed to pretend that a 33 week old fetus is not viable simply because it makes it inconvenient for you to admit that this was a deliberate act of murder?

Actually there was one for both. And they aren't releasing what was wrong with the child or why the woman died yet. So you have no clue what happened. Her mother in law did say the baby was wanted, so maybe you should know all the facts before you make any judgement.

The child was murdered, the mother died as a result of the "doctor" screwing up.

This is nothing but a subjective opinion blog, offering no facts or evidence that there is some sort of ‘media conspiracy.’

I did not claim it was a conspiracy, I am just pointing out that abortion kills. In this case, it killed two people, all because a mother who wanted a child decided to kill her child simply because it might have seizures.

Your site claims it had a disorder that can cause seizures, others are stating it hasn't been released what is wrong with the child. You have no idea what was wrong with the child.
And yes abortion kills, so what? So does child birth at a much higher rate, c sections kill etc. I could die getting my tonsils out or having plastic surgery. What is your point? That you are over dramatizing something you don't understand?

Aren't you one of the idiots that keep telling me it is none of my business? If the Article turns out to be wrong, will it bring the child back? The mother?

Abortion kills.

Did you see the part of the story where there will be two funerals, and that the little girl had a name? Am I supposed to pretend that a 33 week old fetus is not viable simply because it makes it inconvenient for you to admit that this was a deliberate act of murder?

Actually there was one for both. And they aren't releasing what was wrong with the child or why the woman died yet. So you have no clue what happened. Her mother in law did say the baby was wanted, so maybe you should know all the facts before you make any judgement.

The child was murdered, the mother died as a result of the "doctor" screwing up.

The medical examiner hasn't released the cause of the death. You might want to wait before you throw out accusations.

If she did die from internal bleeding how is that any different than suffering internal bleeding after child labor? These things happen, my sister in law almost died after giving birth to my niece, where is your outrage over that? And her doctor never faced criminal charges.
The woman had a name picked out for her child, we don't know all the facts, try to remember that. ;)
You're either obtuse or being purposely disingenuous. She went out of her way to go to a Doctor that does late third term abortions. Even if she had delivered early, I am sure she knew this eugenicist Doctor could be counted on to perform infanticide. You're arguments are both preposterous and absurd. What the hell do you think abortionists do? Save lives?

drphilfailfl3.jpg

The medical examiner hasn't released the cause of the death. You might want to wait before you throw out accusations.

There was an abortion, the child was murdered. The mother died because the "doctor" did something wrong. I guarantee yo u that, whatever the medical examiner rules, I will not have to change either statement unless it turns out that she went to an abortion doctor to get prenatal care. Since the family is not saying something she went to him for prenatal care, I see no reason to worry I might be wrong.

There was an abortion, the child was murdered. The mother died because the "doctor" did something wrong. I guarantee yo u that, whatever the medical examiner rules, I will not have to change either statement unless it turns out that she went to an abortion doctor to get prenatal care. Since the family is not saying something she went to him for prenatal care, I see no reason to worry I might be wrong.

The child was not murdered and you are an idiot. Many sites are saying the child had severe defects, we also do not know anything about the mother.
I do love you pro choice people who are quick to judge what you don't understand. The woman had named the child. The fact you are judging her right now is horrible.
And most people with brain know deaths from abortions are rare, and I don't see you outraged over other deaths relating to surgery and child birth.

The child was not murdered and you are an idiot. Many sites are saying the child had severe defects, we also do not know anything about the mother.
I do love you pro choice people who are quick to judge what you don't understand. The woman had named the child. The fact you are judging her right now is horrible.
And most people with brain know deaths from abortions are rare, and I don't see you outraged over other deaths relating to surgery and child birth.

Is the child alive?

If the child is not alive, and did not die from natural causes, then it was a homicide. The fact that it was legal does not change the fact that it is murder, despite the fact that the state refuses to prosecute it.

Rare? Death of the unborn is the whole point of an abortion.

Abortion kills.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-oO1ZbhSx8Kc/URkn92QNCtI/AAAAAAAAPOs/4kx1TgCgO8I/s1600/Jennifer_McKenna_Morellia_Husband_Abortion_Carhart.JPG/IMG]

[QUOTE][URL="http://theothermccain.com/2013/02/11/carhart-victim-identified-n-y-woman-sought-abortion-for-fetal-abnormalities/"Jennifer Morbelli died last Thursday[/URL] at Shady Grove Hospital in the Maryland suburbs of D.C. after undergoing a gruesome [\URL="http://www.jillstanek.com/2013/02/breaking-carharts-victims-identified/"]third-term abortion ordeal at Dr. LeRoy Carhart’s Germantown Reproductive Health clinic.[/URL] A 29-year-old married kindergarten teacher in the affluent Westchester County suburbs of New York, Morbelli had actually named her unborn daughter Madison Leigh, but reportedly decided to seek an abortion in her 33rd week of pregnancy after prenatal testing diagnosed her baby as suffering from a disorder that causes seizures.
Both Morbelli and her daughter will be [URL="http://www.coxeandgraziano.com/obituaries/Jennifer-Morbelli/#/Obituary"]recognized at a funeral mass Wednesday[/URL] — coincidentally, Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent – at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church in New Rochelle.
Carhart has been called “URL="http://theothermccain.com/2013/02/12/media-embargo-slowly-crumbling-on-jennifer-mckenna-morbellis-death/likely%20the%20most%20prominent%20abortionist%20in%20America."]likely the most prominent abortionist in America[/URL].” Carhart has been the plaintiff in two cases that reached the U.S. Supreme Court and was [URL="http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/184171463.html"]featured in a highly-praised documentary, [I]After Tiller[/I][/URL, about an abortionist who was assassinated in 2009.
[/quote]

url=http://theothermccain.com/2013/02/12/media-embargo-slowly-crumbling-on-jennifer-mckenna-morbellis-death/]Media Embargo Slowly Crumbling on Jennifer McKenna Morbelli?s Death : The Other McCain[/url][/QUOTE]

and what do you want others to do? News Flash: people die during medical procedures

Last edited:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I keep hearing that fetus scream

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I will have nightmares.

---

Is this what you people expect the rest of us to feel? Ain't happening. Most rational people do not thrive off of others personal pain and tragedy

get a life losers

Abortion kills.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-oO1ZbhSx8Kc/URkn92QNCtI/AAAAAAAAPOs/4kx1TgCgO8I/s1600/Jennifer_McKenna_Morellia_Husband_Abortion_Carhart.JPG/IMG]

[QUOTE][URL="http://theothermccain.com/2013/02/11/carhart-victim-identified-n-y-woman-sought-abortion-for-fetal-abnormalities/"Jennifer Morbelli died last Thursday[/URL] at Shady Grove Hospital in the Maryland suburbs of D.C. after undergoing a gruesome [\URL="http://www.jillstanek.com/2013/02/breaking-carharts-victims-identified/"]third-term abortion ordeal at Dr. LeRoy Carhart’s Germantown Reproductive Health clinic.[/URL] A 29-year-old married kindergarten teacher in the affluent Westchester County suburbs of New York, Morbelli had actually named her unborn daughter Madison Leigh, but reportedly decided to seek an abortion in her 33rd week of pregnancy after prenatal testing diagnosed her baby as suffering from a disorder that causes seizures.
Both Morbelli and her daughter will be [URL="http://www.coxeandgraziano.com/obituaries/Jennifer-Morbelli/#/Obituary"]recognized at a funeral mass Wednesday[/URL] — coincidentally, Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent – at Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church in New Rochelle.
Carhart has been called “URL="http://theothermccain.com/2013/02/12/media-embargo-slowly-crumbling-on-jennifer-mckenna-morbellis-death/likely%20the%20most%20prominent%20abortionist%20in%20America."]likely the most prominent abortionist in America[/URL].” Carhart has been the plaintiff in two cases that reached the U.S. Supreme Court and was [URL="http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/184171463.html"]featured in a highly-praised documentary, [I]After Tiller[/I][/URL, about an abortionist who was assassinated in 2009.
[/URL][/quote][URL="http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/184171463.html"]

url=http://theothermccain.com/2013/02/12/media-embargo-slowly-crumbling-on-jennifer-mckenna-morbellis-death/]Media Embargo Slowly Crumbling on Jennifer McKenna Morbelli?s Death : The Other McCain[/URL][/quote]

and what do you want others to do? News Flash: people die during medical procedures[/QUOTE]

Newsflash, two people died in this one.

Is the child alive?

If the child is not alive, and did not die from natural causes, then it was a homicide. The fact that it was legal does not change the fact that it is murder, despite the fact that the state refuses to prosecute it.

Not saying it is the same thing... But when people put their dogs to sleep do you see it as animal cruelty?
What about physician assisted suicide, do you see that as murder?
Just trying to see where your stand on all these issues.

Is the child alive?

Not saying it is the same thing... But when people put their dogs to sleep do you see it as animal cruelty?

Two points.

1. Humans are not dogs.
  2. PETA, the wacky fringe from your side, sees putting dogs to sleep as cruelty.
I believe doctors should heal, not kill. Since we regulate doctors because the wacky left thinks we should regulate everything except abortion, physician assisted suicide should be illegal.

I guess because my sister in law almost died after her C section, C Sections and child labor kill and I should start threads declaring my outrage.

Abortion kills.

No one said it doesn’t.

But you’re incorrect to refer to it as ‘murder.’ Murder is a legal term, in the context of criminal law. Privacy rights concerns itself with civil law, in the context of substantive due process, where the states may not use their prosecutorial authority to violate citizens’ civil liberties.

The courts have wisely and appropriately refrained from determining as to when an embryo/fetus becomes a ‘person,’ allowing that decision to be made in private by each individual in his own good conscience and good faith, free from interference by the state.

You’re entitled to believe that a fetus is a ‘person,’ and conduct your life upon that belief accordingly; but you are not entitled to attempt to foist that subjective opinion on others using the authority of the state when you refer to abortion as ‘murder.’

Is the child alive?

Two points.

1. Humans are not dogs.
  2. PETA, the wacky fringe from your side, sees putting dogs to sleep as cruelty.
I believe doctors should heal, not kill. Since we regulate doctors because the wacky left thinks we should regulate everything except abortion, physician assisted suicide should be illegal.

So do you see putting a dog down as cruelty or not?
And what about when someone can't be healed? You think they should be made to suffer if they don't want to?

Abortion kills.

No one said it doesn’t.

But you’re incorrect to refer to it as ‘murder.’ Murder is a legal term, in the context of criminal law. Privacy rights concerns itself with civil law, in the context of substantive due process, where the states may not use their prosecutorial authority to violate citizens’ civil liberties.

The courts have wisely and appropriately refrained from determining as to when an embryo/fetus becomes a ‘person,’ allowing that decision to be made in private by each individual in his own good conscience and good faith, free from interference by the state.

You’re entitled to believe that a fetus is a ‘person,’ and conduct your life upon that belief accordingly; but you are not entitled to attempt to foist that subjective opinion on others using the authority of the state when you refer to abortion as ‘murder.’

Theft is a legal term also, that does not mean that it is the only legitimate way to use the word, anymore than the legal definition is the only correct way to use murder.

Two points.

1. Humans are not dogs.

So do you see putting a dog down as cruelty or not?
And what about when someone can't be healed? You think they should be made to suffer if they don't want to?

Can you explain to me what part of my statement caused your confusion?

Forum List

Back