An inconvenient truth.

Abortion kills.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-oO1ZbhSx8Kc/URkn92QNCtI/AAAAAAAAPOs/4kx1TgCgO8I/s1600/Jennifer_McKenna_Morellia_Husband_Abortion_Carhart.JPG/IMG]

[URL="http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/184171463.html"]

url=http://theothermccain.com/2013/02/12/media-embargo-slowly-crumbling-on-jennifer-mckenna-morbellis-death/]Media Embargo Slowly Crumbling on Jennifer McKenna Morbelli?s Death : The Other McCain[/URL][/quote]

and what do you want others to do? News Flash: people die during medical procedures[/QUOTE]

Newsflash, two people died in this one.[/QUOTE]

In your subjective opinion only.

Two points.

1. Humans are not dogs.
  2. PETA, the wacky fringe from your side, sees putting dogs to sleep as cruelty.
I believe doctors should heal, not kill. Since we regulate doctors because the wacky left thinks we should regulate everything except abortion, physician assisted suicide should be illegal.

So do you see putting a dog down as cruelty or not?
And what about when someone can't be healed? You think they should be made to suffer if they don't want to?

Can you explain to me what part of my statement caused your confusion?

I thought you were the one for people having decision making power over their health care? Sorry I am confused. You don't want obamacare telling companies what they should cover but you are against people being allowed to end their suffering?
That doesn't really make sense.

So in reality you would have more compassion for a dog than someone dying or a baby that might not be able to survive. Got it.

Most people think late term abortion is just about killing the baby. Childbirth is painful enough in a "normal" delivery but in order to keep the manslaughter "legal" the technicians have to turn an almost full term baby around in the birth canal to cause a breach birth where the legs come out first. The reason is because of the convoluted reasoning associated with partial birth abortion. If the baby's head remains in the birth canal it is technically not born yet and may be stabbed in the back of the head without anesthesia and it's brain sucked out with a frankenstein machine until the face looks like a cabbage patch doll. I wonder if they intend to bury the baby also.

So do you see putting a dog down as cruelty or not?
And what about when someone can't be healed? You think they should be made to suffer if they don't want to?

I thought you were the one for people having decision making power over their health care? Sorry I am confused. You don't want obamacare telling companies what they should cover but you are against people being allowed to end their suffering?

So in reality you would have more compassion for a dog than someone dying or a baby that might not be able to survive. Got it.

Of course you are confused because, despite the fact that I have explained this to you more than once, you cannot imagine me arguing that abortion is wrong yet still believing the government shouldn't make laws about it.

Then again, I tend to think the government shouldn't make laws at all.

Of course you are confused because, despite the fact that I have explained this to you more than once, you cannot imagine me arguing that abortion is wrong yet still believing the government shouldn't make laws about it.

You just said physician assisted suicide should be illegal. So you do think the government should be apart of decisions you and your doctor make privately. You said it not me.
And you have never stated that to me. You always just state abortion kills. And that it should be considered murder.
Yeah, do you think people really believe your BS?

You just said physician assisted suicide should be illegal. So you do think the government should be apart of decisions you and your doctor make privately. You said it not me.
And you have never stated that to me. You always just state abortion kills. And that it should be considered murder.

Did I? Care to point out where?

Like I said, you can't imagine taking a position that doesn't involve government control, which is why you always end up leaving these discussions thinking you have hammered me into the ground when you have not even touched on my position.

Like I said, you can't imagine taking a position that doesn't involve government control, which is why you always end up leaving these discussions thinking you have hammered me into the ground when you have not even touched on my position.

Post 36 you state that it should be illegal and you state abortion is murder in this thread a few times and every thread you post in about Abortion. So one could rightly assume you think abortion should be illegal. Unless you think murder should be legal.
And it is easy to hammer you in the ground because you always forget what you post then try to back track. It is actually pretty hilarious to watch.

I could be wrong but I thought I read a report that the procedure would take place over a span of 4 days in an outpatient clinic.
With the risks to the mother at that late of a stage of development, why wasn't this woman admitted to a hospital from the start?
Also, 4 DAYS to complete?
I would consider that paramount to physical and mental torture.

Post 36 you state that it should be illegal and you state abortion is murder in this thread a few times and every thread you post in about Abortion. So one could rightly assume you think abortion should be illegal. Unless you think murder should be legal.
And it is easy to hammer you in the ground because you always forget what you post then try to back track. It is actually pretty hilarious to watch.

Interesting. Here is what I said in post 36.

Two points.

1. Humans are not dogs.
  2. PETA, the wacky fringe from your side, sees putting dogs to sleep as cruelty.
I believe doctors should heal, not kill. Since we regulate doctors because the wacky left thinks we should regulate everything except abortion, physician assisted suicide should be illegal.

In other words, the only reason it should be illegal is because your side insist we regulate everything. That might seem to you like I am endorsing telling doctors what they can, and cannot, do, in reality I am actually using your position to make the point that you are trying to have it both ways, which is why I specifically through in the comment about how you oppose regulating abortion.

Once again you managed to hammer a position I don't have.

Two points.

1. Humans are not dogs.

In other words, the only reason it should be illegal is because your side insist we regulate everything. That might seem to you like I am endorsing telling doctors what they can, and cannot, do, in reality I am actually using your position to make the point that you are trying to have it both ways, which is why I specifically through in the comment about how you oppose regulating abortion.

I oppose regulating abortion? Where did I state that? I am pretty sure I am not. But there you go assuming things.
And even if you want it illegal due to your made up position I have, you still stated you want it to be illegal.
I think if you stop assuming so much you might get farther in life.

Most people think late term abortion is just about killing the baby. Childbirth is painful enough in a "normal" delivery but in order to keep the manslaughter "legal" the technicians have to turn an almost full term baby around in the birth canal to cause a breach birth where the legs come out first. The reason is because of the convoluted reasoning associated with partial birth abortion. If the baby's head remains in the birth canal it is technically not born yet and may be stabbed in the back of the head without anesthesia and it's brain sucked out with a frankenstein machine until the face looks like a cabbage patch doll. I wonder if they intend to bury the baby also.

Some do it that way, some don't.
Many are now injecting the baby in the womb with a lethal dose of digoxin.

I could be wrong but I thought I read a report that the procedure would take place over a span of 4 days in an outpatient clinic.
With the risks to the mother at that late of a stage of development, why wasn't this woman admitted to a hospital from the start?
Also, 4 DAYS to complete?
I would consider that paramount to physical and mental torture.

When my friend's child died she had to carry it around a week, then spent 2 to 3 days inducing labor etc never staying in the hospital overnight.

Two points.

1. Humans are not dogs.

I oppose regulating abortion? Where did I state that? I am pretty sure I am not. But there you go assuming things.
And even if you want it illegal due to your made up position I have, you still stated you want it to be illegal.

Really? You wouldn't have a problem with a 10 day waiting period? Or requiring anyone who wants an abortion to get approval from local health department first? How about a registry of everyone who gets an abortion to ensure no one is abusing the system?

These are, allegedly, reasonable regulations on gun ownership, how do you feel about imposing them on abortions?

Last edited:

Really? You wouldn't have a problem with a 10 day waiting period? Or requiring anyone who wants an abortion to get approval from local health department first? How about a registry of everyone who gets an abortion to ensure no one is abusing the system?

I would but those are not the only regulations.
As of right now in most cases at Planned Parenthood you make an appointment to discuss having an abortion, receive an ultra sound, then it is Usually a week or a few days before you go back in for the initial abortion.
Approval from the health department is a stupid suggestion and registering violates hippa and the right to privacy.
I am more about time period and only having late term abortion if the mother's life is in danger.

Actually the friends I have had who had abortions had to wait at least a week. So really there is no point in the waiting period. Of course your are too uninformed to know these sort of things.

I would but those are not the only regulations.
As of right now in most cases at Planned Parenthood you make an appointment to discuss having an abortion, receive an ultra sound, then it is Usually a week or a few days before you go back in for the initial abortion.
Approval from the health department is a stupid suggestion and registering violates hippa and the right to privacy.
I am more about time period and only having late term abortion if the mother's life is in danger.

Those are not government regulations, and every time someone tries to make them government regulations you scream about it. Stop pretending you support regulating abortions when you don't.

Forum List

Back