An incompetent President on the economy

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
To start off I would like to say I always loved politics but never followed it like I do now. Most people know me as a conservative Republican. This race to me isn’t about Republicans or Conservatives or Democrats and Liberals. The race for the Presidency of the United States of American comes down to the incompetence of the President of the United State

Let us start with the number one thing on peoples mind the economy. Here are the stats after three and a half years. 110 people on Government assistance 46 million on food stamps a 7.8% unemployment rate and 1 out 6 Americans in Poverty. That gets a failing grade. President Obama said that in four years he would cut the deficit in half. Somebody please tell the President that adding 6 trillion to the deficit doesn’t cut it in half

It is truly amazing that failure is being rewarded. President Obama has improved nothing with the economy. The true fact is he is making it worse. This man is the most inexperienced President in history and he is showing it with bells on. President Obama reminds of the guy at work who needed help doing everything and at raise time got 50 cents to your 25 cents then acted like nothing happened.

Obama should have done what the Republicans want to do. He should have cut taxes for everyone by 25% and on top of that had the government write everyone a check for $50,000. Then companies would have started hiring again. Better yet, he should have just cut taxes in half or cut them by 80%. Just think of all the extra revenue that would have brought in as the economy boomed.

The Senate and the Congress were the Democratic majority in year one and two. He is a failure with the majority he got nothing done. His my way or the highway attitude is costing him. Romney is a leader Obama is a dreamer

This is not a slump like any other before.
Too many jobs lost to China and other places due to our having a higher living standard than most of the world.
We cannot compete and this at best nearly flat growth will continue for some time.

And I have not yet seen the govt do a single thing to help the USA in this area.

The Senate and the Congress were the Democratic majority in year one and two. He is a failure with the majority he got nothing done. His my way or the highway attitude is costing him. Romney is a leader Obama is a dreamer

In case you haven't looked, they stopped the bleeding in the first two years. When Obama took office, the economy was shedding nearly 800,000 jobs per month. Only a whack job would think that could be turned around overnight.

Too many jobs lost to China and other places due to our having a higher living standard than most of the world.
We cannot compete and this at best nearly flat growth will continue for some time.

And I have not yet seen the govt do a single thing to help the USA in this area.

Look, I've said this a number of times before, but I'll put it out there again, because very few people have a good understanding of what is really happening in the economy. I do agree with you though, we are not coming out of this slump for a very long time, no matter who is calling the shots.

To start I will ask you to answer a few questions. These aren't so much directed at you uscitizen, as they are anyone reading this. The first is why is the 18 to 49 demographic so important to advertisers? The second is why do advertisers not value the above 49 demographic as much? The last question is what is happening to these two demographics in the US, and worldwide?

Actually, I'm not even going to give you the answers. If you can't figure them out on your own, then research it. The answer to these questions will tell you why our economy is stagnating and will continue to do so for some time.

Last edited:

In case you haven't looked, they stopped the bleeding in the first two years. When Obama took office, the economy was shedding nearly 800,000 jobs per month. Only a whack job would think that could be turned around overnight.

I give him credit for avoiding a catastrophe and stopping the loss of jobs. But I also blame him for the lack of a full recovery too, we're still not doing well after more than 3 years since the recession was over (June 2009). Our job creation is less this year than last, and so is our economic growth as measured in GDP. Despite all the spending, his programs have not worked well enough to suit me and many others. That's why I'm voting him out.

I give him credit for avoiding a catastrophe and stopping the loss of jobs. But I also blame him for the lack of a full recovery too, we're still not doing well after more than 3 years since the recession was over (June 2009). Our job creation is less this year than last, and so is our economic growth as measured in GDP. Despite all the spending, his programs have not worked well enough to suit me and many others. That's why I'm voting him out.

See above post.

It has not moved at all. It is simple to figure out your version of moving is stimulus packages and bailouts. Job creation he cant because who is to busy trying to get people without jobs to vote for him. Obama wrong for America

Look, I've said this a number of times before, but I'll put it out there again, because very few people have a good understanding of what is really happening in the economy. I do agree with you though, we are not coming out of this slump for a very long time, no matter who is calling the shots.

To start I will ask you to answer a few questions. These aren't so much directed at you uscitizen, as they are anyone reading this. The first is why is the 18 to 49 demographic so important to advertisers? The second is why do advertisers not value the above 49 demographic as much? The last question is what is happening to these two demographics in the US, and worldwide?

Actually, I'm not even going to give you the answers. If you can't figure them out on your own, then research it. The answer to these questions will tell you why our economy is stagnating and will continue to do so for some time.

Ohh of course where we are is not simply caused by any one thing. I just stated one of the biggies.
I expect unemployment to hang a bit above 7% at best for at least the next 6 years.

What is it that you think Obama did to stop the loss of jobs?

Forum List

Back