An Hour and Eight Minutes

Its amazing how then one day he mumbles incoherently and isnt able to field three questions.
He's got some good meds, but he cant be on them all the time.
Also prompts the possibility that you have more than one version of this apology for a leader ,

According to CSPAN, the speech was an hour and 8 minutes. Also, apparently, Biden hung around for about 90 minutes after word chatting it up with lawmakers on the House floor.

Impressive performance.
The fact that Joe speaking for an hour impresses you, confirms that you think he is senile too. I mean, who else would you say this about? Talking and hanging out is not supposed to be a challenge for a world leader. :cuckoo:

According to CSPAN, the speech was an hour and 8 minutes. Also, apparently, Biden hung around for about 90 minutes after word chatting it up with lawmakers on the House floor.

Impressive performance.
And it was a flop

Impressive performance.

Nothing impressive about the slurred speech and repeat of tired slogans.

Biden just destroyed the Republican liars. And they know it. So now we see those BDS tears of impotent rage flowing.

Now, the bigger question ... where was Trump?

He's their party's presumptive nominee. He was just handed a free hour of airtime to say anything he wanted, with the media being forced to broadcast the whole thing.

And ... no Trump.

It looks like Trump's handlers know he's no longer of capable of giving a long speech, due to Trump's advanced senility.

To hear the media and his detractors talk, Biden can’t remain awake for 15 minutes (generalizing here). He just did over an hour from what is being regarded as a very effective speech.
Yeah, Joe did a pretty good job and looked like he had fun doing it.

Impressive performance.

Seriously? So someone that is supposedly running the US makes it through a few hours that would be a piece of cake for anyone else, and you think it's worth praise? :auiqs.jpg: You just admitted that he's unfit to hold the office with your 'observation'. Who would have ever made an observation like that prior to Biden? Priceless. 🤡

To hear the media and his detractors talk, Biden can’t remain awake for 15 minutes (generalizing here). He just did over an hour from what is being regarded as a very effective speech.

Oooooo, over an hour!!! Take him for an ice cream!! :auiqs.jpg:

The fact that Joe speaking for an hour impresses you, confirms that you think he is senile too. I mean, who else would you say this about? Talking and hanging out is not supposed to be a challenge for a world leader. :cuckoo:

Exactly.

I wished I had of watched it, but it's great to know President Biden hasn't lost a step.

We love you Mr. President!

:clap: :salute: :clap: :salute: :clap: :salute: :clap:
Well, again....the blob is surrounded by yes men; he’s his own campaign manager. So when you set the bar so low for your opponent and he clears it by a few yards...you sort of sound like a lunatic when you run that offense again.

I hope the dems remember that lesson.

Forum List

Back